Beckiejbrown #3 Moan of Arc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a reminder for anyone who's having a hard time at the moment, have you posted any videos of yourself crying and screaming on social media yet, overlaid with upbeat elevator music? If you haven't, you should definitely remember to do that, I heard from famous influencer and migraine warrior Beckie Brown that it's the best way to deal with things.
Where can I see this video lol?

She has actually lost the whole plot and then some! What in the not like other girls did I just watch!! Beckie is the least self aware person I have ever seen, she has no insight in how she come off to others, she does nothing to self improve, she blames others for all her own faults, she comes off as the biggest asshole and isn't even aware about it. Because if she was self aware she would understand why no one wants to be around her!! She is bitter not a genius fast thinker, she's just a bitter asshole who refuses to change.

Edit: I can record and post it, but can we please start a new thread its stressing me out seeing we need to make a new one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She posted the clip of the tv show and said "this is SO me" the therapist tells the lady "not everything that happens to you is someone elses fault"

She is so unaware.... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The irony of her saying the Mrs Maisel scene is 100% her and the therapist telling the client "Not everything that happens to you is someone elses fault" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've been trying to figure out how to create a new thread for literally 10 mins lol - can only certain people make them?

Reactions: 1
I'm trying to get the videos, its taking a bit longer because I need to split them up because she is japping forever and the files are too big 😭

Edit: so I have them , should I just post them here or wait for a new thread to be made? Feels kinda lame for them to be buried in the end of this thread, if people need to watch them and have to go back here? Its like 7 videos lol.

Last edited:
Right I am sorry if any of you believe it but I swear Beckie is one step away from of them people that say they’re actually a snow leopard in a human body.

If by the end of the month she’s in the park barking at strangers and hissing at kids with a fake tail and ears on I wouldn’t be surprised.

So she stresses out her cats so much that they pee on all of her sthuff. Do you think her cat reads here?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her reaction to the cat felt very fake and stereotypical ADHD like what you see in films and in TV. I just love how Beckie is so self aware that she is much faster than the therapist. It's amazing that she doesn't use this self awareness in day to day life.

Reactions: 5
I never imagined having this level of FOMO over Rebecca flippin Brown. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her reaction to the cat felt very fake and stereotypical ADHD like what you see in films and in TV. I just love how Beckie is so self aware that she is much faster than the therapist. It's amazing that she doesn't use this self awareness in day to day life.
“*random talking*…OH LOOK A SQUIRREL!”

Reactions: 5
Makes a whole story about how she "doesn't care" about "hate forums".

Okay. Sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm trying to get the videos, its taking a bit longer because I need to split them up because she is japping forever and the files are too big 😭

Edit: so I have them , should I just post them here or wait for a new thread to be made? Feels kinda lame for them to be buried in the end of this thread, if people need to watch them and have to go back here? Its like 7 videos lol.
Bonki we're waiting for you and the videos in the new thread🥰

Reactions: 1
Terry Crews posted a workout video where he cloned himself and it reminded me of those awkward pics Beckie used to do like this
Screenshot_2024-02-23-21-30-19-036_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.