BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, what a stark difference! Tbf she must be draining to be around.
From what I have gathered her siblings doesn't speak to her at all. I guess you can never have anything great in life if Beckie interrupts every achievement to talk about her misery.

Reactions: 11
I wonder what would happen if we just stopped chatting about her on here. It's quite clear she reads these threads and is enjoying the attention and using it to spur further videos. I'd be curious if we just stopped altogether. She doesn't deserve the attention to be honest and no doubt even this post will in some way be manipulated and referenced in the coming days.

*cut to a 'I am making these videos / stories for myself to document my struggles, nobody else' post*
While I do believe that Rebecca loves attention, I do think it matters to her what kind of attention it is. There are people for whom any kind of fame, good or bad is welcome but I think for most people it matters whether they're seen as saints and adored or sinners and pilloried. I think Rebecca falls into the first category. I think she sees herself as an innocent person hard done by life and no matter how hard she tries she keeps getting beat down. But she wants to be seen as a fighter and that is positive imagery, positive attention. People cheer fighters on. In addition, a victim, which she also sees herself as is generally a tragic figure for whom one has sympathy. The underdog. Everyone roots for the underdog.

When she had trich and a bald head or bald patches she resembled what I think most people initially associate with a cancer patient or at least someone with a serious illness. A fair assumption to make. She was also fairly skinny at the time which supported that assumption. And people in the real world generally treat others who they believe have cancer (even if mistakenly) or other serious (looking) illnesses with more sympathy. And most probably wouldn't have asked what her illness was. I mean, you don't just go up to someone who looks ill and ask them what they are ill with. She was also young so the idea of a young person with cancer is quite sad. And so I think people are not quite so quick to be impatient, unkind, inconsiderate etc....Now that the strong visuals are no longer there and she looks normal (normal weight, full head of hair, skin is fine and she walks normally when she's not faking it for social media) people treat her as a normal person. I think that might be surprising to her. Where is that kindness, consideration, sympathy and those cheers from her youth?

Now, she has to go the extra mile to elicit that same sympathy, sensitivity, kindness and consideration etc. but it's kinda hard to do when you look the way she does. Not only her person but her surrounding appearance on social media. The visual status of her life is in stark contrast to how she portrays herself. Firstly, she looks healthy. Looking healthy obviously doesn't mean one is healthy but it's likewise a fair assumption to make. Her surroundings i.e. her flat, her activities displayed in social media also don't initially indicate someone hard done by. She's able-bodied, has family close by, not struggling for money as she owns her flat and has money to spend on her hobbies etc. Again, just because someone someone is financially stable also doesn't mean they have a good life. But again here, that gut reaction that would immediately elicit sympathy for the skinny, bald girl will not elicit sympathy for the healthy, financially stable looking young woman. And just as you wouldn't walk up to a person you assume has cancer and ask them what kind of cancer they have, you don't walk up to a person who looks healthy and ask them what problems they have that one cannot see just by looking at them. So on that front alone, even if it is a mistake, she won't get any of those extra considerations that a sick person would.

The young sick person is someone people root for, the attention they get is positive. Of course, anyone who is ill is already burdened with an illness and I think it's human nature to treat them "nicer". They are gifted things, people will go out of their way more often to accommodate them, etc. And don't get me wrong, I think that is a good thing because when you are genuinely sick you already really have a lot to contend with. And it's good for the sick person to be treated better so they don't have to contend with extra stress and it makes the person treating the sick person also feel better. It's a win win.

But now Rebecca has a problem. She has to find a way to be treated with that extra sensitivity, that extra kindness, those extra gifts etc even though on the surface it doesn't look like she "deserves" it. I think this might be something she is really struggling with. I think it's generally hitting her hard how "normal" people get through life. They don't get invitations to talk shows and a couple of thousand bucks for an appearance. They don't get flown around places to talk about themselves. They don't get complementary gifts left right and centre. Normal people work and they work hard and a lot of them toil. These people, and this is most people, who might have had something to spare for the young cancer patient will have absolutely nothing to spare for the person Rebecca appears to be today. There are millions of people who may also be autistic for whom a diagnosis wouldn't mean anything. They need to work and toil inspite of it. There are millions of people who, no matter how sick, disabled etc simply have to find a way to deal with it. I'm not saying this is right, but this is the state of the world, the REAL world. The real world is far from perfect.

But with the current Rebecca you have a holier-than-thou bleep, who doesn't have to support anyone but herself, who doesn't have a cloud of financial insecurity hanging over her head EVERY day, who is able-bodied, who has the comfort of working from home, who also has family close by, has time and money to pursue hobbies and yet she still COMPLAINS DAY IN DAY OUT like some bleeping dying dog about how so very sick she is, so pitifully sick, so beaten down, so crippled by life, so mistreated, so neglected, so everything terrible you can think of and no mature sensible person in their right mind encourages this behaviour. Her flippant attitude to all that is actually going right in her life is disgraceful. The derision, the (justified) criticism, the harsh words etc. will not suit her because they are even if true, unkind, insensitive, etc. This attention she does not want. I am certain of it. I think she is aware that she is not getting positive attention from adults (the mature sensible ones) and the positive, sickly sweet attention she gets is most likely from immature, overly idealistic teens who haven't yet felt the true burdens of life or from some creepy, old dudes. She wants positive attention from at least her own age group.

In terms of trying to make the best of things, well she doesn't and instead chases further misery. Her attitude could use a complete overhaul. And in terms of managing her autism she sits around like a flaccid lump of jelly utterly immobile und helpless to start working on adjusting and coming to terms with being autistic in this world (if she even really is and that's a big if).

Yikes, this got long. Sorry for the long post. Just started writing and now I'm already here. I think this'll do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
While I do believe that Rebecca loves attention, I do think it matters to her what kind of attention it is. There are people for whom any kind of fame, good or bad is welcome but I think for most people it matters whether they're seen as saints and adored or sinners and pilloried. I think Rebecca falls into the first category. I think she sees herself as an innocent person hard done by life and no matter how hard she tries she keeps getting beat down. But she wants to be seen as a fighter and that is positive imagery, positive attention. People cheer fighters on. In addition, a victim, which she also sees herself as is generally a tragic figure for whom one has sympathy. The underdog. Everyone roots for the underdog.

When she had trich and a bald head or bald patches she resembled what I think most people initially associate with a cancer patient or at least someone with a serious illness. A fair assumption to make. She was also fairly skinny at the time which supported that assumption. And people in the real world generally treat others who they believe have cancer (even if mistakenly) or other serious (looking) illnesses with more sympathy. And most probably wouldn't have asked what her illness was. I mean, you don't just go up to someone who looks ill and ask them what they are ill with. She was also young so the idea of a young person with cancer is quite sad. And so I think people are not quite so quick to be impatient, unkind, inconsiderate etc....Now that the strong visuals are no longer there and she looks normal (normal weight, full head of hair, skin is fine and she walks normally when she's not faking it for social media) people treat her as a normal person. I think that might be surprising to her. Where is that kindness, consideration, sympathy and those cheers from her youth?

Now, she has to go the extra mile to elicit that same sympathy, sensitivity, kindness and consideration etc. but it's kinda hard to do when you look the way she does. Not only her person but her surrounding appearance on social media. The visual status of her life is in stark contrast to how she portrays herself. Firstly, she looks healthy. Looking healthy obviously doesn't mean one is healthy but it's likewise a fair assumption to make. Her surroundings i.e. her flat, her activities displayed in social media also don't initially indicate someone hard done by. She's able-bodied, has family close by, not struggling for money as she owns her flat and has money to spend on her hobbies etc. Again, just because someone someone is financially stable also doesn't mean they have a good life. But again here, that gut reaction that would immediately elicit sympathy for the skinny, bald girl will not elicit sympathy for the healthy, financially stable looking young woman. And just as you wouldn't walk up to a person you assume has cancer and ask them what kind of cancer they have, you don't walk up to a person who looks healthy and ask them what problems they have that one cannot see just by looking at them. So on that front alone, even if it is a mistake, she won't get any of those extra considerations that a sick person would.

The young sick person is someone people root for, the attention they get is positive. Of course, anyone who is ill is already burdened with an illness and I think it's human nature to treat them "nicer". They are gifted things, people will go out of their way more often to accommodate them, etc. And don't get me wrong, I think that is a good thing because when you are genuinely sick you already really have a lot to contend with. And it's good for the sick person to be treated better so they don't have to contend with extra stress and it makes the person treating the sick person also feel better. It's a win win.

But now Rebecca has a problem. She has to find a way to be treated with that extra sensitivity, that extra kindness, those extra gifts etc even though on the surface it doesn't look like she "deserves" it. I think this might be something she is really struggling with. I think it's generally hitting her hard how "normal" people get through life. They don't get invitations to talk shows and a couple of thousand bucks for an appearance. They don't get flown around places to talk about themselves. They don't get complementary gifts left right and centre. Normal people work and they work hard and a lot of them toil. These people, and this is most people, who might have had something to spare for the young cancer patient will have absolutely nothing to spare for the person Rebecca appears to be today. There are millions of people who may also be autistic for whom a diagnosis wouldn't mean anything. They need to work and toil inspite of it. There are millions of people who, no matter how sick, disabled etc simply have to find a way to deal with it. I'm not saying this is right, but this is the state of the world, the REAL world. The real world is far from perfect.

But with the current Rebecca you have a holier-than-thou bleep, who doesn't have to support anyone but herself, who doesn't have a cloud of financial insecurity hanging over her head EVERY day, who is able-bodied, who has the comfort of working from home, who also has family close by, has time and money to pursue hobbies and yet she still COMPLAINS DAY IN DAY OUT like some bleeping dying dog about how so very sick she is, so pitifully sick, so beaten down, so crippled by life, so mistreated, so neglected, so everything terrible you can think of and no mature sensible person in their right mind encourages this behaviour. Her flippant attitude to all that is actually going right in her life is disgraceful. The derision, the (justified) criticism, the harsh words etc. will not suit her because they are even if true, unkind, insensitive, etc. This attention she does not want. I am certain of it. I think she is aware that she is not getting positive attention from adults (the mature sensible ones) and the positive, sickly sweet attention she gets is most likely from immature, overly idealistic teens who haven't yet felt the true burdens of life or from some creepy, old dudes. She wants positive attention from at least her own age group.

In terms of trying to make the best of things, well she doesn't and instead chases further misery. Her attitude could use a complete overhaul. And in terms of managing her autism she sits around like a flaccid lump of jelly utterly immobile und helpless to start working on adjusting and coming to terms with being autistic in this world (if she even really is and that's a big if).

Yikes, this got long. Sorry for the long post. Just started writing and now I'm already here. I think this'll do.
This is perfect. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If anyone is curious, someone has a playlist of Beckie's unlisted videos online! I found the LGBT video she did with Ash Hardell. I really can't imagine her doing anything like this now especially with how Christian she became , I was really surprised at the time when she uploaded this
Drop the link (or don’t if it’s against the rules haha) I looove watching her old vids, it’s like a weird guilty pleasure lol

If anyone is curious, someone has a playlist of Beckie's unlisted videos online! I found the LGBT video she did with Ash Hardell. I really can't imagine her doing anything like this now especially with how Christian she became , I was really surprised at the time when she uploaded this
It’s so funny, how „queer“ she looks in this, the short hair, the choker, the black. Tbh I find this is a symptom of autism, feeling the need to, or accidentally, „cosplay“ as whatever „needed“ because it doesn’t come to you naturally how to style, how to behave,…

Reactions: 3
Drop the link (or don’t if it’s against the rules haha) I looove watching her old vids, it’s like a weird guilty pleasure lol
that's the playlist of her old videos where you'll find her gems like being 'blocked by eHarmony.'

And the LGBT video that she made

Reactions: 1
If I have to see this … you guys do too. And yes she is doing everything in time with the beat, bleeping crazy woman.

She is genuinely is overusing the medication.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If I have to see this … you guys do too. And yes she is doing everything in time with the beat, bleeping crazy woman.

I .... Actually don't know what to say to this

Reactions: 6
I'm just wondering, just why does she film these things? I know it's for attention but honestly why?

Reactions: 9
Sorry but how is she sitting in a brightly lit room with music blaring and still claiming she's having a migraine - stimuli makes the pain unbearable, so clearly it can't be that bad if filming this video is possible? She's absolutely ridiculous - this isn't about her having unusual symptoms (though she'll definitely claim it), it's clear evidence that she isn't struggling with the condition she claims to be suffering with. She's definitely got ASD, but she also probably has Facticious Disorder - she thrives off of the attention she gets from being unwell/a victim. It's disturbing.

Reactions: 12
I asked that about 1600 replies ago and I'm still none the wiser :LOL:
I actually watched the video with the music on just now as I had it on mute as I was in a cafe. The fact that she's timed taking medication to 'bad day,' is honestly hilarious with how pathetic she is. 😂 My wife only knows her from what she sees on Instagram and what I read her from tattle. She thinks that Beckie constantly outdoes herself with how pathetic she is.

Reactions: 5
She spent yesterday away filming herself out with her family, mind. Just like when they hit the second she got back from her Edinburgh trip. Weird how these things never hit when she's actually got something to do, eh?

Reactions: 6

Sorry but it is embarrassing a grown woman is filming this. Get it together Beckie

Sorry but this is SO funny, it’s just comedy gold!
How she opens her hand dramatically while holding the bucket, to then lip syncing „had a bad day“. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.