BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 22.39.17.png

Oh, wow, autism, ADHD and walking problems all in one post! She's really indulging herself today. Throw in the words "PAINFUL", "havoc", "life changing" for good measure.

Also, WTF, she is longing for the ADHD diagnosis? Has the novelty of Autism already worn off and now she needs more. And when she has ADHD too, what next? As someone said, she's collecting diagnoses like they are infinity stones. When is she actually going to start working on treatment? Never! Because she's addicted to the attention that her manufactured misery has gotten her except she needs to keep increasing the dose because the attention kick isn't quite what it used to be. Pathetic girl!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2460106
Oh, wow, autism, ADHD and walking problems all in one post! She's really indulging herself today. Throw in the words "PAINFUL", "havoc", "life changing" for good measure.

Also, WTF, she is longing for the ADHD diagnosis? Has the novelty of Autism already worn off and now she needs more. And when she has ADHD too, what next? As someone said, she's collecting diagnoses like they are infinity stones. When is she actually going to start working on treatment? Never! Because she's addicted to the attention that her manufactured misery has gotten her except she needs to keep increasing the dose because the attention kick isn't quite what it used to be. Pathetic girl!
She’s actually disgusting. Pining after another diagnosis. She has already stated she has adhd on YouTube so what’s the diffrence? She’s a liar and has used her so called nuerodicergence before even being diagnosed to get opportunities like the kayak ambassadorship.

I have diagnosed ADHD and I would never ever accept her. I wouldn’t be suprised if she thinks the meds would cure her but she doesn’t have it so it would cause even more havoc. Also she wouldn’t even get it because of her so called life destroying migraines.

Reactions: 8
She’s actually disgusting. Pining after another diagnosis. She has already stated she has adhd on YouTube so what’s the diffrence? She’s a liar and has used her so called nuerodicergence before even being diagnosed to get opportunities like the kayak ambassadorship.

I have diagnosed ADHD and I would never ever accept her. I wouldn’t be suprised if she thinks the meds would cure her but she doesn’t have it so it would cause even more havoc. Also she wouldn’t even get it because of her so called life destroying migraines.
Ive said it once and Ill say it again. Audhders are usually diagnosed adhd FIRST. Reason being is because the ADHD masks the autism. When you go on meds suddenly the autistic traits are more prominent. Speaking as an adhder who suspects autism. (I dont claim it, I just have realized its likely the case, too expensive to get assessed where I live, especially since it would literally do nothing for me. I teach there is no accomodations I can really get)

Reactions: 7
At this point, the only diagnosis she should be getting is for Munchausen's syndrome...

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2460106

She doesn't walk like this in the vlogs by her kayaking buds...
Yes, commuting is tit. It's tiring, boring, overstimulating, a waste of time. Hating commuting (especially into London) isn't a symptom of ADHD - by this I mean I feel like she doesn't talk to enough people to understand that not everything needs a diagnosis. Some things just suck for everyone?!

Reactions: 9
I do wonder is there is any other reason why she just moans and victimises herself than just for attention? I just wonder this as she doesn't like it when people give her helpful advice or to be honest, try to help her. I just think about her behaviour a lot to be honest and I'm just curious about why she is the way she is. I do think that part of this was being on youtube from a young age and she is used to having an audience at all times. Or it is to avoid responsibility?

Also I get confused about why she films the things that she does and feels the need to post it. I keep thinking about her filming herself opening up a bag that she got from a takeaway with her looking in the camera and doing the big sigh she does. Like why film such a thing. I do wonder how many times she films herself in a day for her stories or what audience she is posting for? To be honest, if people are following her these days, it's ones who have watched her on youtube for years or it is the ND audience who has found on youtube recently.

Also I had a quick look through her videos and I found interesting that while she purged a lot of her old videos, she still has ones with the ex-boyfriend of hers on there. You think that she would have removed those ones at least, especially since he was a repulsive character.

Also, I'm just curious if Beckie is still religious or not. I do remember when she had that religious revival and she mentioned going to church and bible groups a lot and I was pleased that she was being social and having some friends there, but she has not mentioned it a lot. I am just wondering this as she did go against LGBTQ individuals again, especially on a live where she was instructing James not to answer the questions. I just found it intresting as she did do a video collab with Ash Hardell an LGBTQ activist in the past but I can't find either of their vidoes.

Im' having all the Beckie memories today!

Reactions: 6
Also I get confused about why she films the things that she does and feels the need to post it. I keep thinking about her filming herself opening up a bag that she got from a takeaway with her looking in the camera and doing the big sigh she does. Like why film such a thing. I do wonder how many times she films herself in a day for her stories or what audience she is posting for? To be honest, if people are following her these days, it's ones who have watched her on youtube for years or it is the ND audience who has found on youtube recently.
She's lonely. I think she films and posts so much because of feeling alone, she had her account private but then opened it up again. I honestly think she needs the attention good or bad, otherwise she is completely isolated.

I also think its weird that the only people she seem to be able to talk to is older men? Maybe they have more patience with her "Hi I am beckie and this is a list of everything that you need to be aware of before talking to me" I don't know.

Reactions: 8
Her posting "sick" stories and photos. Ima say it, bullshit. No one throwing up is pre setting their camera up to show off how ill they are

No one with actual adhd is that organised to collate and film as much as she does and have everything readily edited etc 🤣 she’s a joke.

Anyone else go out of their way to set up their camera and record them throwing up?

Welcome to Beckie’s delusional world:)

• Sick
There wasn’t even anything in the bucket that she tipped into the toilet! It’s all for attention

Lol so all the kayaking and all the fun stuff is done by another personality now. Faking that there's sick in the bucket. Looking at the camera at all times, miming to her phone. Complaining that she doesn't look autistic enough. Off the bleeping deep end

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2460106

I'm wondering who took that picture??

Reactions: 3

She even says she is neurodivergent on her She Paddles profile, at least a year before getting a diagnosis

Reactions: 3
I'm rather late to the game on following her on things outside YouTube, I only started in 2020. Did she always post content like this on her stories?

Why film herself empty a bucket of her supposed vomit. I honestly don't understand why she has a constant need to film everything and post it, not everything is content!

Reactions: 5
*trigger warning for folks with emetophobia*
For someone who preaches inclusivity she could at least put a trigger warning on her stories regarding vomit for our friends with emetophobia. Also, just for everyone in general. Who needs to see someone mop up sick from a toilet seat? Revoltingggg.

Beckie casually mentioning that she should be in hospital and on a drip in her latest stories. She always acts like she is on her deathbed in her stories when she has a migraine. Don't know if we should expect her posting about a trip to A&E soon.

Reactions: 11
Beckie casually mentioning that she should be in hospital and on a drip in her latest stories. She always acts like she is on her deathbed in her stories when she has a migraine. Don't know if we should expect her posting about a trip to A&E soon.
Remember when she called an ambulance but was like I am not going to hospital but I’m still v sick 🥺 waste of nhs time.

Reactions: 11
I wonder what would happen if we just stopped chatting about her on here. It's quite clear she reads these threads and is enjoying the attention and using it to spur further videos. I'd be curious if we just stopped altogether. She doesn't deserve the attention to be honest and no doubt even this post will in some way be manipulated and referenced in the coming days.

*cut to a 'I am making these videos / stories for myself to document my struggles, nobody else' post*

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.