BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh now here comes the ADHD bullshite and new diagnosis she wants. she shouldn’t say she has adhd rejection sensitivity when she HAS NOT been diagnosed with adhd. It’s actually so beyond frustrating.

Just because you have a diagnosis doesn’t give you the pass to be a shite person, when will she learn this. Also tattle was mentioned and she apparently doesn’t read here - again bullshit 🤣 insert the limping saga where it was mentioned and was then on her Instagram stories.
I don’t think Rebecca really understands this. Just because you have an illness, doesn’t mean people will enjoy your shite behavior. They may understand it, but shite behavior is shite behavior. The autistic card is not a free for all and while it may „give you permission to suffer“, people will only tolerate it a point. So it is still in your best interest to try and rise above it as much as you can.

Reactions: 6
My fave bit is where she goes "I'm not a toxic person!" as if having a diagnosis absolves her of being a toxic person????

• Sick
Reactions: 9
My fave bit is where she goes "I'm not a toxic person!" as if having a diagnosis absolves her of being a toxic person????
I was expecting this for a long time , she's honestly expecting all of her crappy behaviour over the years to be absolved by a diagnosis. I always say it's not your fault that you have autism or whatever illness, but it's your responsibility how you treat people

Reactions: 8
My fave but is when she pretends she doesn't read Tattle. Hasn't she been saying "I've not read that place for a year now" for the past few years!!? Doesn't add up.

Reactions: 4
Only days ago she mentioned comments and Tattle and said 'Ive not read that site for a year now' and yet she just said 'people say I'm only unwell at the weekends'. How else does she know that eh, what a mystery..

If she didn’t read Tattle surely she wouldn’t feel the need to bring it up at all because it wouldn’t even be at the forefront of her mind 🤥

"in my own self, my struggles are valid" hahahahaha

bleeping lunatic just sitting there filming herself faking a headache because someone's cutting grass

Reactions: 8
So she says in her latest video: "I certainly don't want everything I do to now be blasted with the word autism everywhere.
Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 21.11.32.png

And then we get this:

#Autism

• Angry
Beckie: I don't want to be defined by my autism. I am not my autism.
Beckie: Mentions being autistic at every chance she gets.

Like, I get that getting such a diagnosis is a big thing, and it's going to bring up a lot, make you question your past and everything. I don't think she should be going it alone. It would be better if she got professional guidance like speaking to a professional in all of this, read the right books and listen to the right podcasts. Instead of acting like a little so-and-so on social media! Social media validation isn't gonna help you heal Beckbeck! You have an adult wage now, use it wisely!

She needs therapy for this mental behaviour tbh. But there is no way she would be honest with any therapist at all and just make it her usual woe is me act.

Reactions: 11
Its funny she claims that all these small noises bother her so much she wants to cry, but was totally okay with going to a bagpipe concert full of noisy people without headphones or any ear protection.
She picks and chooses a lot with all her struggles.

Reactions: 11
Its funny she claims that all these small noises bother her so much she wants to cry, but was totally okay with going to a bagpipe concert full of noisy people without headphones or any ear protection.
She picks and chooses a lot with all her struggles.
Of course she’d feel at home with whiny old wind bags droning on for hours

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Old Beck should take more selfies while shaking the camera.

Sure love being so ill that the sound of one kid bouncing a ball is torturous enough to stay in bed all day posting about crying, but also being healthy enough that I can pull off wee stylistic photography tricks to make people pity me

A child bouncing a ball upsetting her is honestly so pathetic and this is coming from someone who has a lot of noise sensitivities. I don't know how she can enjoy bagpipes without any problems but cries at a lawnmower. If noises are bothering her that much, she can wear a pair of loops or something all day as I do or a pair of soundproof headphones.

She is going to alienate herself from the ND community from the way she is going with her self putting and making herself a victim. Life is difficult when you are ND but she could easily make some changes for herself to make it easier to cope with and to help her get through life instead of moaning.

I know that she might argue that she is 'spreading awareness,' of struggles than an autistic person may experience akin to her trich advocacy, but she just pitys herself and makes herself a victim.

I do wonder how many people watch her on YouTube Vs Instagram stories. I feel on YouTube she comes off so much better and pleasent than on Instagram even when speaking about her problems and struggles. She just moans on Instagram and is just pathetic

A child bouncing a ball upsetting her is honestly so pathetic and this is coming from someone who has a lot of noise sensitivities. I don't know how she can enjoy bagpipes without any problems but cries at a lawnmower. If noises are bothering her that much, she can wear a pair of loops or something all day as I do or a pair of soundproof headphones.

She is going to alienate herself from the ND community from the way she is going with her self putting and making herself a victim. Life is difficult when you are ND but she could easily make some changes for herself to make it easier to cope with and to help her get through life instead of moaning.

I know that she might argue that she is 'spreading awareness,' of struggles than an autistic person may experience akin to her trich advocacy, but she just pitys herself and makes herself a victim.

I do wonder how many people watch her on YouTube Vs Instagram stories. I feel on YouTube she comes off so much better and pleasent than on Instagram even when speaking about her problems and struggles. She just moans on Instagram and is just pathetic
100% its pathetic, she is not a high support/high needs autistic individual. She is clearly low needs based on the fact she can hold a job, and was able to complete university. The fact she will not do anything to help herself is pathetic

Reactions: 7
I am wondering if she is going to somehow portray herself as an high support needs individual for the pity and so that she doesn't need to.work ect or so that she will be seen as a person getting through adversity and therefore Inspirational akin to her and the trich. I would not like Beckie to be a representative of neurodivergance/ autism as she is just absolutely pathetic.

Also Beckie's highlights of a story on Instagram, taking food out of a take away bag . I don't understand why she has to film all these stupid bits and post them. I do wonder how much time she spends a day filming these little clips of herself and posting them usually with a pathetic caption on them. This time was about how she only ordered a takeaway with a partner and this was big first for her ordering it on her own, wishing that the meal with cuddles 🙄

Reactions: 5
I Think shed love nothing more than a 24/7 support worker who had to listen to her nonsense and wouldn’t just be able to leave… That’s what’s she’s always wanted from a friend… she’d burn through them though… none would last more than a month with her 😬

I still find it hilarious how transparent she is that she reads here. We’ve all been saying she should use earplugs or noise cancelling headphones and then yesterday or the day before (can’t remember) she makes a point of posting a video that she’s putting AirPods in. 🤣

She will never get any kind of support worker. She’s incredibly high functioning for all these debilitating issues she claims to have. Like was said above, went to uni, has held down jobs, has had relationships, has sustained her ‘social media presence’ for over a decade putting hours into filming, editing, posting. At this point I think she still posts because she can’t comprehend a life where she doesn’t post herself online.

I think it’s been said before that she’s still seeking the same level of sympathy and validation from people as she got for the Trich, and she’ll never get it. I don’t think she can accept that people don’t care any more.

Reactions: 7
What support would she actually need? She manages to live on her own, go on holidays by herself and she manages to work. She does a lot better than a lot of people. I do wonder if she'll have a regression to justify needing extra support or to get sympathy.

I don't think that she is going to have the same level of support as she did with her trich. I think part of it is because she's aged out of it and she's not a sad cute teenager. She had also alienated a lot of the trich and mental health community over the years especially with her behaviour comments about how things didn't get better ect.

I don't know if she is trying to remarket herself as being an autism advocate but she won't get the same sympathy as she did years ago, especially with how she acts online. I think as well with the trich, she did so well as there wasn't that much awareness online and not many people engaged with social media and the internet as she did when she was successful. There's hundreds of autistic and other ND influencers online who are much more pleasant than Beckie to watch. Beckie is a small fish in a big pond these days.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.