BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
„It’s amazing how one moment can shift anything🤍“ about a person who loves you and gave you everything lying in hospital for a longer time? 🤯

Reactions: 2
Okay yeah she’s actually gone off the deep end. Who posts an update about their mother having a fall and then dances around to music, smiley and eating ice cream? She literally looks like she has a glint in her eye, genuinely happy, she can’t hide it or pretend she isn’t. 🤢 She’s sick!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Thank you Spring for posting that video!❤

That's the happiest I have seen her in months, super unsettling.

Reactions: 3
Thank you Spring for posting that video!❤

That's the happiest I have seen her in months, super unsettling.
No problem! I realised it was best to save the videos because they really are something else.

Reactions: 2
She’s like “yay my mums had a fall so I have something else to complain about and add to the misery” you can literally see the glee in her. Sociopathic to be quite frank.
And for whom is she uploading them? Is there an audience hanging on her every life update (of which there seem to be... *sigh* many)?

That is the happiest that Beckie has been in a while. Like I can understand when something awful happens and you accidentally laugh about it, but that is done out of nerves that actual humour. Beckie, however, seems gleeful and the fact that she has filmed herself dancing and smiling about her mum, and I doubt it is about the 'complexities of life.' I am expecting her to make a video now about how her autism means that she expresses herself differently since we've been posting about her.

Reactions: 6
Oh wow, she officially confirmed "Boofle". 35 years +. Not sure if she's ever officially confirmed it before but it's the first time I've heard it.

Also, she's planning more videos. She loves making videos when the content centres around her "problems". Her problems are her identity. So long as she doesn't create an "autism" channel that replaces or seconds her trich channel, if that even still exists.

Also, she ends the video saying that she doesn't want everything about her to be "autism". She just wants to be herself. The thing is she is the one using the word autism on a daily basis. It would be a good place to start if SHE doesn't make everything about her about "autism".

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Sorry what is Boofle? I do not have the mental capacity right now to watch a longer video of her as she sucks the life right out of you, but I am intrigued

Sorry what is Boofle? I do not have the mental capacity right now to watch a longer video of her as she sucks the life right out of you, but I am intrigued
If I remember correctly it was the "nickname" of a man she dated in her teens. She mentioned in her video that she has dated a man 35 years her senior.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel like if she truly don't read here, then she wouldn't mention not reading here in her video

Spoiler alert - the clip of wiping away the boob sweat made it into the video. Because now she’s diagnosed, she’s free to be open with her struggles when commuting.

Spoiler alert - the clip of wiping away the boob sweat made it into the video. Because now she’s diagnosed, she’s free to be open with her struggles when commuting.
Like cool girl. No one gives a tit that you have to wipe yourself down like an animal on public transport, good job for actually figuring out something that most people who hate being sweaty already do??

Ugh now here comes the ADHD bullshite and new diagnosis she wants. she shouldn’t say she has adhd rejection sensitivity when she HAS NOT been diagnosed with adhd. It’s actually so beyond frustrating.

Just because you have a diagnosis doesn’t give you the pass to be a shite person, when will she learn this. Also tattle was mentioned and she apparently doesn’t read here - again bullshit 🤣 insert the limping saga where it was mentioned and was then on her Instagram stories.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.