BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get migraines quite a lot, but I make sure I accomodate for this as much as possible, and by doing so I've definitely seen a reduction in intensity and length. I figured out my triggers (mainly bright light) so I got blue light filters for all of my screens, and use lamps instead of the big main lights in the rooms. Does Beckie even TRY to do the same?

Reactions: 6
Beckie: “pick me, choose me”

she’s still doing the weird breathy thing from her ✨pleurisy✨. Don’t worry Beckie we haven’t forgotten you have that too.

Reactions: 4
"non verbal" god she makes my blood boil. How flippingly she uses serious terms incorrectly to be able to play victim. That actually got me soo mad.

Reactions: 5
I actually don’t understand the point of her instagram anymore. She just constantly posts pity party crap. “I go very non verbal” MATE you never stop banging on about yourself and your terrible, terrible life!!

“After 10 plus hours of *ramble* I start to feel better”

But you felt well enough to document the whole thing - of course. Showing us your bright pink sick bucket and packets of medicine…with the lights on / curtains open…

Again what is this obsession with everything being bright pink. Gives me the ick.

I didn’t realise that non verbal meant that you still bang on about how hard you life is to Instagram verbally?

Sometimes I really have to ask myself what on bloody earth she's blabbing about. So she's the masked, unwell, well, energetic etc. Rebecca at different times. I mean, isn't everyone a "different" person at times. When I'm not sick, I'm not well so then I'm the sick me when I'm sick and the well me when I'm well - DUH!. The way I conduct myself in a business meeting with a customer is different to how I conduct myself at home with my family. So I'm my working self at work and my home/not work self at home. I mean is this somehow meant to be profound or am I just missing something? Is anyone the same person at all times?

Sometimes I really have to ask myself what on bloody earth she's blabbing about. So she's the masked, unwell, well, energetic etc. Rebecca at different times. I mean, isn't everyone a "different" person at times. When I'm not sick, I'm not well so then I'm the sick me when I'm sick and the well me when I'm well - DUH!. The way I conduct myself in a business meeting with a customer is different to how I conduct myself at home with my family. So I'm my working self at work and my home/not work self at home. I mean is this somehow meant to be profound or am I just missing something? Is anyone the same person at all times?
I think it’s that you (in case you are neurotypical) can control the role you are playing, for instance, at your work Christmas party you can joke with your boss and colleagues, and chat nicely about (quite) private stuff. For neurodivergent people this might not be as easy. For me, there are certain people, be it from my private life or my job, to which I can only be like the austere, dry, factual person. Never letting loose and be your natural self. Which I can imagine for neurotypical people might be the case only in extreme circumstances like in court, or someone you don’t know very well lost their mum yesterday and you don’t know how to react or something like that. That feeling, only you have it nearly every day.

Reactions: 1
Beckie: “pick me, choose me”

she’s still doing the weird breathy thing from her ✨pleurisy✨. Don’t worry Beckie we haven’t forgotten you have that too.
If her ribs are cracked/bruised like she says, she wouldn't be able to take such deep breaths because that would really hurt. I know!

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise that non verbal meant that you still bang on about how hard you life is to Instagram verbally?
Yeah lol pretty sure non-verbal means you dont bleeping speak! I have had periods where I struggle to speak, its like you have a block on your tongue and physically cannot speak even if you want to, its not something fun or something that she has ever experienced, its actually really irritating

• Heart
Maybe all her eye headache pain is because she has the wrong prescription glasses? She says she’s so hard up so I wouldn’t be suprised if she hasn’t had an eye test in a while and keeps the same prescription. Having the wrong prescription can cause the pain in her eyes and her eye sockets like she describes!
Oh please no, we just finished the arc where we had to watch her put on all of her glasses and hear her talk endlessly about her prescription and how her glasses break etc 😂 You're gonna give her ideas and we will have to suffer through that again 😬

I actually don’t understand the point of her instagram anymore. She just constantly posts pity party crap. “I go very non verbal” MATE you never stop banging on about yourself and your terrible, terrible life!!

“After 10 plus hours of *ramble* I start to feel better”

But you felt well enough to document the whole thing - of course. Showing us your bright pink sick bucket and packets of medicine…with the lights on / curtains open…

Again what is this obsession with everything being bright pink. Gives me the ick.
Perfect thread title 😂

• Haha
I'm sorry but how is her mum having a fall "life altering"????

I get it was probably very upsetting and anxiety inducing, but did it really ALTER your LIFE Beckie????

I'm sorry but how is her mum having a fall "life altering"????

I get it was probably very upsetting and anxiety inducing, but did it really ALTER your LIFE Beckie????
Nothing goes on in her life except shopping for diagnoses. So I think her mum falling would be the highlight of her miserable pity party week 🤣

Reactions: 1
Maybe on this occasion she is saying the fall has life-altering ramifications for her mum - I hope not! But then it wouldn’t exactly be surprising for Beckie to make the situation about herself either. 🙄

Reactions: 3
The maudlin boring bleep would push her own mum down the stairs then whine on Insta about having sprained her own wrist

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Our dearest Beckie doesn't just seem like she's happy - she IS happy.

She is not "stunned" by life. She is elated that she has another thing to be a victim of. Her mother may be the one who took the fall, but the real victim is Rebecca because she has a mother who fell. She is absolutely thrilled to bits. She couldn't hide it if she tried.

Reactions: 9
Our dearest Beckie doesn't just seem like she's happy - she IS happy.

She is not "stunned" by life. She is elated that she has another thing to be a victim of. Her mother may be the one who took the fall, but the real victim is Rebecca because she has a mother who fell. She is absolutely thrilled to bits. She couldn't hide it if she tried.
In those videos she looks happier than she's looked in WEEKS. Utter psychopath.

Reactions: 8
In those videos she looks happier than she's looked in WEEKS. Utter psychopath.
Its unreal, she actually had to clarify "It looks like I am happy, I am not" ..
Beckie you did a little dance!! I wish I knew how to record and post those two slides here because that need to be archived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.