BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why is she going on about her hair again? She clearly doesn’t suffer with Trich as bad as she one did. If her hair is that big of an issue get a hair cut to make it as even as possible and stop pulling it out of your pony tail (she does this all the time in her other stories) to show a camera the difference in length. Like my god.

the face at the end makes me cringe. She is perpetually stuck in 2013.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Also why is she going on about her hair again? She clearly doesn’t suffer with Trich as bad as she one did. If her hair is that big of an issue get a hair cut to make it as even as possible and stop pulling it out of your pony tail (she does this all the time in her other stories) to show a camera the difference in length. Like my god.

the face at the end makes me cringe. She is perpetually stuck in 2013.
She is mentally stuck at about age 19/20/21 the last time she felt special due to online fame, and the last time she could fool anyone into falling for her im so quirky tit. Autism or not there is plenty of tit she has done that a person with her clear mental capabilities knew was crappy/cringe/gross that had nothing to do with her autism. People dont see through the mask and recoil at her autism. They recoil at her perpetual victim narrative and bad vibes. Im sure that semi secret bf she had what a year or two aho after james was the reason she stopped posting so much cringe, eventually she broke, he saw it and said duck this, this girl takes no ownership over her own life and just whinges online.

Reactions: 10
She is so bleeping bored😭😭 Girl go do the dishes or something, what’s she on about looking at her hair and obsessing over her looks 24 hours a day?? Imagine you suffer from excruciating migraines basically every day for a year (or so she says) and on the only days when ur pain free all u do is analyse ur body for hours on end?? Go to a hairdresser and get layers if the one strand of hair being 1cm shorter than the rest bothers you that much for duck saaaaaake she does my bleeping head in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has now decided to do a register of the times she went kayaking. She’s gone a loooot and if she was actually having migraines, she wouldn’t be able to be outside in light the way she is. Absolute munchie.

Reactions: 4
Why does she have a kayaking account if I need to suffer her boring kayaking on her main anyways?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she’s so bleeping miserable all the time, and all she seems to do is wail about how bleeping miserable she is into a phone camera… would it be so bold to suggest throwing the phone in a drawer for a week and going to DO something.

Reactions: 3
She’s so chronically online it hurts. She can’t even go kayaking without documenting every second of it. Very odd.

She got 'famous' for obsessively documenting herself (take a photo every day for X years) and for talking about how unwell she was (trich, everything else). It's the only thing she's ever found any success in doing, it's all she knows, it's just a lot sadder when the fame fades away

She got 'famous' for obsessively documenting herself (take a photo every day for X years) and for talking about how unwell she was (trich, everything else). It's the only thing she's ever found any success in doing, it's all she knows, it's just a lot sadder when the fame fades away
Its crazy on her linked in she says its still an ongoing project, yet there hasnt been an updated one in years, sorry Beckie its no longer a present project if you havent posted and update in years

Reactions: 5
I cringe at most of her stories at the moment… it’s the look in her eyes. Makers me nervous as sometimes it’s like hatred. other times she looks so pleased that she’s suffering so much!!!

What evidence is she talking about? I listened to it multiple times and I still don't get what evidence she is talking about. Evidence that she is well? Or what?

What evidence is she talking about? I listened to it multiple times and I still don't get what evidence she is talking about. Evidence that she is well? Or what?
evidence = her being recorded or her recording herself “being well”. It’s miraculous how her life doesn’t change despite having migraines 🤔 she still kayaks? So what’s any different than her usual day. She loves to fake it, like the adhd she supposedly has, it’s always something.

Also in the recorded video she is seen turning round multiple times to this guy, probably making sure he is still recording her.

I don't understand why everything needs to be documented and recorded. It can't be healthy. I wonder if any doctor or psychologist had brought it up. Been like hey btw if you stop over analyze your life you might feel better.

Also I want to put my own evidence, and document it in here: I think within two months time this new guy friend is gonna be gone, and we will get sob stories about him on her stories. She will have to then find another new kayaking group and it will be a whole thing.

Reactions: 6
I've felt the start of an ocular migraine for the last few days, on and off. Yesterday I saw a black spot in one eye and the pain was getting worse.

Did I film myself and whine on Instagram? No. Did I go kayaking? No. Did I swing a cat around whilst filming, suddenly remember the camera, and then clutch my head in "agony"? No. Did I harass the NHS? No.

I took some meds, took a cold shower, shut myself in the dark and had a nap until it passed. Like any sane person would do.

Reactions: 10
It’s definitely Munchausens Syndrome. A key sign of it it is choosing symptoms or illnesses which are difficult to disprove, such as migraines. Their reason for doing it is to gain sympathy and attention and anyone following her social media can clearly see her desperation for attention and to be viewed as a strong brave victim.
Just thinking back over some of the illnesses / issues she’s had over the past few years:

- chronic migraines
- leg/ hip issue (needing a walking stick)
- trichotillomania
- dermotillomania
- autism
- pleurisy (anyone remember this?!)

but she also likes to victimise herself in non-health specific ways, for example she spent years complaining about working in retail and having no money.

I hope she could get psychological help for this but it’s unlikely as people with this disorder as usually in complete denial about it.
---
And that’s not even mentioning her mental health disorders she’s mentioned:

- depression
- anxiety
- OCD

And adding to that the way she likes to ‘look’ like a victim, eg shaved head, skin picking, walking stick.

Those with Munchausens often keep up the act so long they believe their own lies about having migraines etc. I think Beckie is one who’s managed to convince herself at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.