BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0403.jpeg

This has probably already been talked about but I’m just wondering, if she’s been living with ‘chronic migraines’ for over a decade, why is she only just starting to post so incessantly / obsessively about it? Scraping the barrel of things to complain about?

I’m lretty sure it doesn’t take over 10 years to get put on an urgent care list for anything. 🤨

Reactions: 7
Didn't she say the other day that a migraine in the right eye is rare and it's pretty much always the left, but in that drawing it's on the right, right..? Strange decision to make the drawing of the right eye when it's apparently basically always the left.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone have a single clue what her most recent IG story is meant to be? 🤣 hugging a painting and pulling her odd fake cry faces…what

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't understand how she can't see that she is an incredible difficult person?
Beckie you are going to have a super hard time getting everything you want, if you don't want to change at all.

No sex in a relationship is a hard ask to ask if the person isn't asexual, so already there we are lowering the pool of boyfriends down to very few. On top of that your whole life is only your misery, sickness and getting more diagnosises. If the perfect guy for her looked at her Instagram they would immediately run the other direction, because its only negativity, all day every day.

Not everything is to do with autism. Her teeth thing is probably just a nervous habit. I’ve always picked at the skin on my lips and I’m not autistic…

Reactions: 1
I don't understand how she can't see that she is an incredible difficult person?
Beckie you are going to have a super hard time getting everything you want, if you don't want to change at all.

No sex in a relationship is a hard ask to ask if the person isn't asexual, so already there we are lowering the pool of boyfriends down to very few. On top of that your whole life is only your misery, sickness and getting more diagnosises. If the perfect guy for her looked at her Instagram they would immediately run the other direction, because its only negativity, all day every day.
this. i’m also asexual, and i am very, very aware that it means my chances of boyfriends are very slim. i just get on with it and if something happens, great, if not? that’s fine too. but it really doesn’t help with the negative outlook on life! it’s just one of those things. i keep myself busy, i take myself on dates sometimes (even if it’s just to a boba tea!), have walks, hang out with my friends (going out into town tomorrow with a friend to buy manga and just chill!) there’s no point living a life in complete misery. just little bits and pieces of joy when you can, even if it IS just a burger from mcdonald’s or a new manga volume.

sniffing fingers is totally not autism beckie it’s you being weird 🙃 are we ever going to hear the end of “it’s because of autism?”

I wonder if her MRI came back clear and all this migraine drama is just to "show them".

Reactions: 6
if she’s gearing up for another 13 hours of hell…. then what, 6 hours later in a brightly lit supermarket or staring at her phone? i just wonder who she thinks are watching her stories? i thought we’re her audience at this point to just watch the train wreck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought it was very courageous of her to go for a stroll around Tesco while suffering with a debilitating migraine. No walking stick required either. Stoic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she say her mum was there because she was having a ‘migraine’? I had the volume down. She’s a grown woman!! Bizarre.

I guess Beckbeck must be super special if she can function so well while being in debilitating pain! Sitting talking to her camera yet again, poking her fingers in her eyes and even going for a cheeky Tesco trip! 🙄 What a kick in the teeth for people who actually live with migraines.

Reactions: 8
Take a drink every time Bonki writes "I'm confused".
But yet again I am confused. She says she has no life and isn't living...ehm... Excuse me Becki but you have done more last few weeks then I have done, kayaking, painted, editing videos, posted on social media almost every day, playing piano, watching tv series and going to the barbie movie. What exactly does she think we non sufferers are doing daily? She seems to be living a normal life, with an above average amount of activities a week.
Most of us, work, eat, binge shows and go to sleep on a average week, some weeks I have more time for hobbies then others. It fluctuates, up and down. Like life should do.

I really really would like to know what she thinks living is? Like what she think she will be able to to do, that she isn't already doing? Because I have a sneaking suspicion that her life activity or social wise wouldn't change at all. This is just a comfortable excuses for her to blame, instead of being honest and admitting she has social anxiety and needs social training.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed the tone of her voice completely changes when she’s on one of her whinge rants. It gets deeper (less sweet little lost girl) and angry. Like if you’re talking like in the supposed depths of a migraine, the power and energy behind it, that ain’t a migraine. I’ve said before I would guess she’s suffering from medication overuse headaches now, you ARE NOT able to sit up and speak to eloquently with such energy nor listen to major like that with an actual migraine. Also migraines are something that neurology will look at and try and do what they can for, ie if a medication isn’t working you’ll try something else. She’s been on the very basic first course of action for over 3 years…

Sorry but I had to laugh at her videos last night. “It feels like someone is digging their thumbs into my eyes” whilst she is digging her own fingers into them… then the next video she’s still complaining about the migraine pain all whilst tying her hair tightly in a bobble 🤦🏻‍♀️ make it make sense please!

I follow somebody on YouTube who mentioned today that they've been diagnosed with chronic migraines for about 2 years, with a mixture of medication to try help it (like antidepressants and blood pressure or thinning medication, I will have to rewarch to confirm).
There is no way the GPs would parr her off with just a nasal spray years ago and nothing since if it really was as bad as she makes out, like somebody mentions the scan obviously didn't display anything irregular.
In the UK we all know sometimes it is a fight with the NHS, especially with stuff like diagnosis for autism etc. But surely migraines can't be THIS much of a fight?

Reactions: 5
Does she read here? Now suddenly she is pretending she can't get out of bed, just laying there in pain suffering.. Well we still understand you set up the camera pointed it right, went back to bed and pretends to be in pain, walk back up, get the footage, edit it (I am guessing on your computer), upload it to the cloud, downloads it on your phone and then posts it on Instagram. That is A LOT of screentime for someone with just a regular headache, she claims to have the worst one you can have and still does all that... Nah

Reactions: 10
do you think she knows we’re her only audience now and just plays up to the camera as no one else wants to listen to her bullshit? 😂 unless it’s santas?

Reactions: 4
do you think she knows we’re her only audience now and just plays up to the camera as no one else wants to listen to her bullshit? 😂 unless it’s santas?
To be fair, her audience has grown. By one at least. Clicked on her thread by accident, had a catch-up of “who’s this then?” followed by “good lord she’s crackers” and now I’m hooked on the car crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.