BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's posting vids with James but cutting him out of them lol.

Does anyone also find it hilarious how much she goes on about music but literally all the music she posts/likes is bad generic synths? No tune, no words, no instruments, it sounds like the generic hold music you get on the phone or in a lift.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No idea why I've just put myself through watching her story but won't be doing it again. It's relentless and awkward and feels desperate. I wish her all the best but...nope.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_2023-07-19-21-18-03-85_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Wtf!
She's being so messy right now rofl.
"Right into our 30s" wtf is she on about she's only 30.
Ngl I'm here for the train wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is truely insane in her stories right now. Searching for a specific clip of her saying something and then contemplating if she can reuse it... mental. But the thrifting through her selfie hoard makes sense: she is searching for clues of her autism, rewriting the narrative again.

What is truely baffling to me is suggesting her ex was abusive (I believe her that he was, that guy is disgusting) and then reposting videos in which they bonded over music ... why? I feel like it does not even matter that he hurt her because she is currently on a mission to scrape together her neurodivergence story. God, this is all so sad.

Reactions: 4
I agree with a previous poster that she is trying to create her neurodivergance story and it's going to be the whole summer and her obsession with posting videos of herself. She will be looking for any sign of her autism in her videos and trying to rewrite history and making herself a victim, even in situations where she was in the wrong before. Very odd to be posting clips of James and writing about him since he was apparently abusive

Reactions: 8
She's gonna make a proper This Is Your (Autistic) Life youtube mega-montage, with a DECADE'S worth of clips of her doing what she retroactively sees as autistic things. The cringe scale might honestly break for this one folks

Reactions: 11
How many hard drives do you think she has crammed with pics and videos of herself?

Reactions: 5
honestly, not gonna lie, i’m only following her instagram just because i wanted to watch the train wreck, but it’s actually a drain 😭 i know this might sound weird, but i do worry about her siblings. it looks like they’ve cut her off a long time ago, but i do worry if they… uh, how to word it? get what they need from their parents like, emotional support? honestly if i was me i’d probably cut contact with the family completely. beckie would just ruin every occasion 😭 her siblings seem okay (could be wrong!) so you do wonder how beckie ended up like this lol

Is she manic? Like she is acting hysterical on her IG stories right now. I don't even know wtf she is talking about anymore.

Reactions: 1
“I am distressed by my neighbours, just them living.” Honestly one of the most uncomfortable things I’ve actually heard her say. Shall everyone move out of your apartment building Beck-Beck so you can have peace and silence?

Reactions: 7
“I am distressed by my neighbours, just them living.” Honestly one of the most uncomfortable things I’ve actually heard her say. Shall everyone move out of your apartment building Beck-Beck so you can have peace and silence?
She‘s like Daffyd from Little Britain. The only autist in the village (/world).

If they bother you so much, wear headphones? That's what I do when my upstairs neighbours are being loud.

Our neighbours smoke very strong Russian cigarettes and the smell permeates to a corner of our kitchen diner. You know what I do? Open the window, spray some surface cleaner, stick some vic under my nose and get on with it.

(I’m very sensitive to smells and sounds especially when hormonal). Also they’re quite noisy and have an outdoor gym so I just put my headphones on!

Reactions: 1
"I'm distressed by my neighbours living and talking but only because I am nEuROdiVerGenT. Anyway, here's me squawking tunelessly on my flute which won't be heard by any of my neighbours at all".

"I'm distressed by my neighbours living and talking but only because I am nEuROdiVerGenT. Anyway, here's me squawking tunelessly on my flute which won't be heard by any of my neighbours at all".
help is it bad it’s gotten to the point where i read that in her voice or is it just because i’ve seen too many of her stupid going back to 2008 clips, to “prove” the autism aka NEuR0dIvERgenCE?!

She is still going, this is insane. I've never seen anyone that is this obsessed with themselves and sharing it so frequently? Its like she thinks others are as interested in her as she is in herself?
This is sick honestly and not in the cutesy 'I'm neurodivergent look at me being quirky' but genuinely fucked up and worrying. Someone earlier said it looks like she is manic and yeah I definitely see that..

Reactions: 5
If her neighbours are noisy where does that leave her late night piano playing?
---
If they bother you so much, wear headphones? That's what I do when my upstairs neighbours are being loud.
the “distressed by them living” is such a anti social personality/narc rage/ Incel/school shooter vibe I can’t even

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.