Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vidyagaymes

Lol that she just got the ambassdorship and is not posting in beckiepaddles that she’s not feeling the kayaking right now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Bonki

So now she can travel? I thought she said life was misery and she could never travel like a normal person ever again.

• Haha

ponponn

“I’ve been bored of life for over a decade now, nothing’s fresh”

My god sometimes I really forget how much of a drain she is? I don’t understand why people would actually choose to spend time with her? It must be so exhausting!

Bonki

She actually made me laugh out loud when she said "Yes I do see color when I listen to music".
When I say I can't with her, I mean I really can't. She can't be a real person. Its not autism, I have many friends and people around me with autism (in varying degrees of severity), no one acts or behaves like this in any way. This is main girl syndrome, this is narcissism at its finest.

The way she acts like her life is a movie in such a obvious way, her gestures, how she talks, the way she tells a story. Its theatric and over the top. She is really out here thinking she's in a movie. If you have seen those "not like other girls" skits that are over the top and on the nose, that is actually her. She is that way. Saying she listen to music without lyrics, like thats some weird amazing quirk is just ????

• Heart

Hayanuma

Attributing having no fashion sense to "neurodivergent-ness" aaaaaaaahahahaha fucking hell

I bet she forgot to buy milk once and blamed it on the fluid phobia

• Haha

Redrose97

Chatty Member
Beckie casually mentioning that she should be in hospital and on a drip in her latest stories. She always acts like she is on her deathbed in her stories when she has a migraine. Don't know if we should expect her posting about a trip to A&E soon.

Shadeofchlogal

Beckie casually mentioning that she should be in hospital and on a drip in her latest stories. She always acts like she is on her deathbed in her stories when she has a migraine. Don't know if we should expect her posting about a trip to A&E soon.
Remember when she called an ambulance but was like I am not going to hospital but I’m still v sick 🥺 waste of nhs time.

Hayanuma

She's gonna make a proper This Is Your (Autistic) Life youtube mega-montage, with a DECADE'S worth of clips of her doing what she retroactively sees as autistic things. The cringe scale might honestly break for this one folks

Shadeofchlogal

She needs therapy for this mental behaviour tbh. But there is no way she would be honest with any therapist at all and just make it her usual woe is me act.

Bonki

Its funny she claims that all these small noises bother her so much she wants to cry, but was totally okay with going to a bagpipe concert full of noisy people without headphones or any ear protection.
She picks and chooses a lot with all her struggles.

pecan

Chatty Member
Her facial expressions in that video are bizarre. Everything she does is so forced. Like she’s over-acting in a secondary school drama production.

• Haha

sunniva

Chatty Member
Can the next thread title be Beckie30 ?

Also did you guys know nobody in London has ever worn a pink coat?
3FFE1A95-F553-44A3-84C5-0FCEF39F2DB9.png

• Haha

Shadeofchlogal

The fact she can choose not to go to A&E and is sitting up laughing and joking in a bright af room says everything. Munchhausens.

Hayanuma

Great way to shirk any responsibility for anything, right? Now all her breakups, fall-outs, all her failures can be framed as "well they didn't know I was autistic so"

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
I don't want to word this wrong because it's an important and vast topic, but Beckie doesn't seem to realize that a diagnosis in itself is... just a bunch of words.

By that, I mean to say that it's not the diagnosis in itself that will transform her life. That comes with treatment (in various forms) and a lot of work. And she doesn't strike me as someone ready to make that effort seeing as she's got a habit of using (self)diagnosis' as a crutch to justify other behaviour.

I do wish her well and hope she'll be able to finally be contempt. But let's be real, this is Beckie were talking about.

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
I've felt the start of an ocular migraine for the last few days, on and off. Yesterday I saw a black spot in one eye and the pain was getting worse.

Did I film myself and whine on Instagram? No. Did I go kayaking? No. Did I swing a cat around whilst filming, suddenly remember the camera, and then clutch my head in "agony"? No. Did I harass the NHS? No.

I took some meds, took a cold shower, shut myself in the dark and had a nap until it passed. Like any sane person would do.

Reactions: 10

Bonki

I'm so incredibly mad. She is wasting important resources to get attention. If this even happened, I really hope this is all fake for her viewers.
Smiling laughing, lights on, pulling her hair up in a bun. Jesus, I would never ever even get the idea to wear a ponytail while having a regular headache, a migraine?!

Also did you guys catch "I didn't ask to go to the hospital" ehm, Beckie you called them... What did you think they would say? Why is she acting like its a surprise that they want to send an ambulance when she says she's dying?
As someone else said, I really think this all boils down to her not getting enough social interaction. She is deteriorating alone, its basically gray gardens but completely alone.

Reactions: 10