Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redrose97

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what mystery diagnosis she was given a few years ago, she made a video about it, and it was the wrong one and she wasn't happy about it and she was all secretive about it ? I do actually remember that she thought that she had bipolar years ago and said it in a video, among with autism, this must have been the 2012-16 time

Sping

“I am distressed by my neighbours, just them living.” Honestly one of the most uncomfortable things I’ve actually heard her say. Shall everyone move out of your apartment building Beck-Beck so you can have peace and silence?
If they bother you so much, wear headphones? That's what I do when my upstairs neighbours are being loud.

I'm just wondering where she gets the ADHD/ADD diagnosis as she doesn't seem to be struggling with the symptoms from what we see on camera.

I finally got around watching the autism video she made and I felt sorry for her the most part, but that is what she wants people to feel for her. I do relate to some aspects with her struggles, with me looking at trying to get a diagnosis. I think that is what made me follow her all these years ago, seeing someone have the same struggles.

The video was just a big feel sorry for me. I think that she'll be using the diagnosis as her main get-out-of-jail card for things that she has done in the past or why she did not do well on youtube has a relationship. Does anyone else see her stories about how there needs to be a neurodivergent dating app as well? A proper self pity story as well. I don't have much experience on the dating apps but isn't the point to speak about things that one has in common before meeting up? It can't just be a thing for sex? Like when I used them, as someone who is 'neurodivergent,' I spoke about my interests before meeting up with them. Then again, it might be different for straight people in Beckie's experience.

I did watch Cringey's videos on Beckie and it did bring up memories of her old videos. Beckie once did a video with LGBTQ youtube Ash Hardell on asexuality but that has been deleted when she became a Christian again. Is Beckie even religious anymore? I do remember her doing a live with her ex and she was making him not answer LGBTQ questions.

The video also made me think about her youtube friendships. I don't think that she really has any more. She was friendly with Dodie Clark and even went to her party. The same with Hannah Witton and some of the British YouTubers but she doesn't seem to be friends with them. She was even trying to befriend Carrie Hope Fletcher at one point, in a somewhat stalkerish way but it never went well. She got upset that Carrie cut her hair for charity as well as it was triggering.

Just my random Beckie memories. I'll probably have a lot later one.
I think she fell out with Dodie because she was at her party. She didn’t feel well at the party because of the people and circumstances (wasn’t it in some swimming pool or such, everyone very excited and probably flirty. Beckie could‘nt cope and made a video afterwards, that she felt uncomfortable, and no one quite understood why, and I think Dodie was alienated and didn’t understand where she came from at all.