Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hayanuma

She's now setting the camera down and filming herself re-creating an old photo of... Herself (and checking she's posing the right way on her laptop) while muttering about how much pain she's in.

Oh wait nevermind she's kayaking again. Wow, she's so strong! She's such a POWERHOUSE for endlessly filming herself going to all these middle/upper-class activities with such a debilitating list of conditions, she's so brave

Reactions: 13

Annyct

She really is a nutter. I mean she really does think it’s the bee all and end all of having a boyfriend.

can anyone enlighten me with regards to the migraines? I understand yes they are fkng awful but does anyone actually get them as bad and as frequently as she does? If so I’m assuming you get on with your life as much as you can don’t let it get in the way she does?

She’s not having migraines. I have severe chronic migraines, have been on numerous medications, pretty much everything there is to try and most help a bit for a while then need to try something new (off topic but next week I’m starting a new drug which has only just been licensed literally all my hopes on it). With a true migraine you couldn’t and wouldn’t want to set up the camera and do what she does. I can usually catch a migraine bwfkre it goes full on but when it’s full on the pain has been so excruciating I would have rather not existed. I’d get them multiple times a week to that extent and couldn’t move my head for triggering one off. Slightly more under control now although been a very rough year with them. She likely has rebound headaches from medication overuse. Honestly the thought of even looking at my phone in that level of pain is absurd let alone filming the content she does and sitting there positioning the stupid little lightening bolt over her head. She’s a dick

kissfm

She is so fucking bored😭😭 Girl go do the dishes or something, what’s she on about looking at her hair and obsessing over her looks 24 hours a day?? Imagine you suffer from excruciating migraines basically every day for a year (or so she says) and on the only days when ur pain free all u do is analyse ur body for hours on end?? Go to a hairdresser and get layers if the one strand of hair being 1cm shorter than the rest bothers you that much for fuck saaaaaake she does my fucking head in

• Haha

perpetualvictim

Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 19.29.08.png

except online. I want to interact with people online to whom I can complain to about my everything including my loneliness, and the bunch of other things that will replace everything that I complained about in the city. Instead of a ticking clock it'll be the chirping bird. Instead of the loud engines it'll be the length of time A&E needs to get to me every time I call them because of my non-existent but totally real headaches. Instead of the price of a ticket to London it'll be the price of fuel to get anywhere. Woe is me. "Whoosh, ps ps ps, prrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" *grimace *grimace

• Haha

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
I don’t know what she’s expecting others at Paddle Club to do… she sits in her raft, bobs along and chats to others, and, err… there you go.

We’ve a couple of autistic lads in our work/social circle. Both perfectly lovely (and why wouldn’t they be), they’re open with us and we understand that sometimes we have to be literal in chat and that they may not always pick up on social cues in conversation… they’re both still included in everything because why wouldn’t we invite them? Both are like the rest of us. Have off days, have great days, sometimes pre-occupied with something going on in life, sometimes the life of the party.

She doesn’t want inclusion. She wants pity and to be a martyr.

Joan of Arc, she is not.

Moan of Ark.

Sping

Funny how her migraines have magically disappeared the moment she needs to sit in front of a computer for hours upon hours, days and days, to edit this video

pecan

Chatty Member
Is she seriously saying that large crowds are a nightmare just for autistic people? Girl. PLENTY of people cannot stand crowds. Not EVERYTHING is linked to autism! You can be ‘neurotypical’ and still detest crowds. Obviously it CAN be an effect of living with autism but come on!

Why does she have to make a new illness / condition / whatever her entire personality every week. Next she will be posting a photo of the fucking sun and calling it ‘A migraine havers nightmare 😂’. Fuck off.

Reactions: 12

boopfroop

just remembered when she tweeted carrie hope fletcher once when carrie was with a bunch of friends saying “where was my invite?! always left out of things….” peak, peak cringe beckie moment

• Haha

Hayanuma

If she actually gets diagnosed (and she's prepped and studied for this test for years), she'll claim "vindication" and she'll be able to write off pretty much every bad thing that's ever happened to her as a consequence of her being [insert affliction here]. She'll never have to take the blame for anything in her life ever again haha

Abcxyz

Sorry but how is she sitting in a brightly lit room with music blaring and still claiming she's having a migraine - stimuli makes the pain unbearable, so clearly it can't be that bad if filming this video is possible? She's absolutely ridiculous - this isn't about her having unusual symptoms (though she'll definitely claim it), it's clear evidence that she isn't struggling with the condition she claims to be suffering with. She's definitely got ASD, but she also probably has Facticious Disorder - she thrives off of the attention she gets from being unwell/a victim. It's disturbing.

Mai_

9FAE3A2D-9ACA-444D-B5C8-29AAAB555D27.jpeg

Fell asleep on the sofa, woke up to find the cat nearby, got up to set up phone, then got back into position to take the photo. Totally normal, sane behaviour. Also why is she moaning about washing on her cat gram.

• Haha
Her latest stories: “I’m happy, but I’m in pain. I’m in pain but I am fine. It looks like I did more than I did, I only managed to do an hour and 20 minutes of kayaking”. Like is she for real?? Most people with a debilitating chronic condition can barely manage to have a shower and brush their teeth, but she can manage to do an hour and 20 mins of kayaking despite her ✨ pain ✨.
It’s just a constant “don’t forget that I’m ill”. If her posts/stories look too positive, she has to hammer home that she’s actually struggling,

Reactions: 11

Bonki

Jesus, what a stark difference! Tbf she must be draining to be around.
From what I have gathered her siblings doesn't speak to her at all. I guess you can never have anything great in life if Beckie interrupts every achievement to talk about her misery.

Reactions: 11