Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancies herself something rotten recently dosnt she 🫠 she needs humbling and fast she's far too cocky for my liking lately. Now excuse me while I go and turn green with jealously, just wish I was obese waster becki jones from the port

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think being on social media is damaging people's mental health. I've just seen a Tik Tok from a young woman "Saying when did it be acceptable to be bullied"
Allegedly these two woman walked passed this young woman, looked her up and down and laughed. This is apparently bullying. God people are getting so sensitive now.

Reactions: 8
I’ve got heart palpitations thinking he’s gonna drop
---

Yeah but you’re lovely & intelligent & won’t be in your situation forever whereas Becki Jones will always be Becki Jones. Devastating for her.
Thankyou lovely

Reactions: 3
Tbf that is absolute cuntish behaviour.

Pair of bitches.

Reactions: 23
Yeah I'm not sure that's sensitivity, I think those two women were just cunts. If you're gonna chat shit, at least wait until the person can't see you chatting shit. Also, the girl looked lovely so they were genuinely just being cunts.

Reactions: 18
Just stumbled across this woman on TikTok. She’s about the same size as the Dreamliner but her personality shines. She doesn’t have one single nasty comment on all of the videos I’ve quickly watched. With becki it’s about her mean girl attitude, the obsession with minors and playing mum and her exploitation of vulnerable people for money.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I think people can be yeah but it's not very nice to be laughing at people for just existing in public.

Reactions: 15
Nah that's full on shitty behavior I would prob cry if someone did that to me

Reactions: 11
The cookie video is a roller coaster. The dirty t shirt. The substitution of fry lite into the recipe. The cut away segment about rickets shitting.

Also she blocked me

Reactions: 12
Happy Birfday Bisonettes, I baked a Banana bread loaf this afternoon, now I’m not toum keen on bananas iykyk, but I’m going to scran it all in your honour anyway if that makes senseum?

Reactions: 7
Christ almighty. I make baked oat breakfast bars with similar oat and banana proportions. Her oat “cookie” is more or less equivalent to three servings of my recipe, and they ain’t small portions!

Mine actually look delicious though.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.