Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it indeed Suitcase Sunday tomorrow? Will we have another bag crammed to the gills with cowwk, Fridge Raiders, endless bars of chocolate and a Pepperoni for Paige?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More absolute LIES. I’ve found at least 3 videums of her wearing this Paul Breach monstrosity, including that trip to Maccies filmed by Paige. It’s not like new, when you’ve been out noncing to Maccies and dribbled dep & cowwwek down it; and the neckline has been rubbing your greasy spotty chins and cheesy neck folds.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
That’s the pink zebra one lovely ❤ from a true fan

I could go for the electric blanket? I bet she’s worn nothing underneath there and plenty on top though so it smells of Indian and cresps on the first layer and sweat and yeast on the second

Anyone who likes funny Vinted stories should join the Vinted/Depop thread on here it’s wild 🐯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
More absolute LIES. I’ve found at least 3 videums of her wearing this Paul Breach monstrosity, including that trip to Maccies filmed by Paige. It’s not like new, when you’ve been out noncing to Maccies and dribbled dep & cowwwek down it; and the neckline has been rubbing your greasy spotty chins and cheesy neck folds.
‘Perfect for winter’ good job we’re in spring moving into summer then x

• Haha
Reactions: 39
‘Perfect for winter’ good job we’re in spring moving into summer then x
Yeah that’s terrible Vinted etiquette. Bikinis and sunglasses are selling now, not coats

Why is she selling stuff she’s worn recently multiple times though? It must literally not fit her any more

Reactions: 10
Someone make a burner account and buy something. Pls. I would but I'm on a vinted ban, the beard told me off for buying too many baby clothes x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone make a burner account and buy something. Pls. I would but I'm on a vinted ban, the beard told me off for buying too many baby clothes x
I kind of want to wind her up on there like sending multiple silly offers or asking questions and see how she communicates beyond her tiktok persona 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I kind of want to wind her up on there like sending multiple silly offers or asking questions and see how she communicates beyond her tiktok persona 🤭
Do it. "£4.50?" "No, my dog is actually really ill so I need the full £5." "£4.75?" "Do you have any McDonalds sour cream dip? I'll take £4.75 and a dip."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just wanna see how she packages stuff too 😛 probs home and bargains bag with great wads of tape

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she’s claiming it’s “like new” then it’s probs never been been washed as those cheap fleecy tops change texture when they’ve been washed. Imagine the scalp flakes on it 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I just find it all very odd. Cath picks Porscha and Parker up from school when she’s their GREAT grandmother - maybe the parents are working but what about the grandparents? Then in the recent vid they’ve got all Reece’s 18th birthday stuff there like the giant lights - why are they not in his home? It’s bizarre how everything is centred there, if it was a massive house I could understand.
How a woman in her 50s is a great grandmother is beyond me.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.