Becki Jones #51 The Ports biggest nonce, erection fingers and a big fat bonce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think a 15 year old in 2023 wants to watch The Nutty Professor? Also, the irony not being lost on the plot of the film.

Reactions: 10
duck off alex.
bleeping hell I actually hate this daft bleep. Greetin on tattle about how fat and lonely you are then trying to get wide in the Bison’s comment section after getting caught chatting tit about Becki.

Reactions: 12
I don’t get where the vile rant came from when the quote they posted was just you talking about yourself? Utterly bizarre. Saw a comment from them on TT all proud of it too.
---

I’m a savoury gal but that savoury board is shite, it’s just a load of different crisps.
Because I commented on here I was annoyed that I’d sent long messages helping him with his diet & then when I saw he was basically encouraging Becki on TT to keep eating & also Alex was going on about buying mcds I said she was very 2 faced.. slagging Becki off on here & still commenting on her TT etc & that he was just attention seeking .. he can’t comment on here though I’m guessing but us reading ? He lost his mind & the REAL personality came out … oops lol

Reactions: 5
"Gave someone a peace of my mind and they couldn't handle it" no 1) I wouldn't go giving pieces of your mind out, you haven't got many to spare. No 2) "They couldn't handle it" you posted at 3 am, nobody replied you bleeping ugly loser 💀 ooh you're hard. So hard you deleted the post and probably your own account before anyone could reply and the person you quoted could even see it. Your parents are cousins and you're about as intimidating as a soggy rich tea biscuit.

View attachment 2525169
It’s true .. I’m glad someone screenshot it or none of us would have known. I’m embarrased for her. She/ it whatever is delusional

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.