Becki Jones #51 The Ports biggest nonce, erection fingers and a big fat bonce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paige Paige paige paige paige paige paige paige paige paige paige paige duck OFF YOU GIANT BEAST!!!

Reactions: 14
That bleeping double kebab is basically 2 but it's not it's 1 in becki logic

Reactions: 8
I think she does genuinely think she’s Paige’s age - getting a takeaway and having a sleepover, like you would as a teenager. Soum Soum strange if that makes sensum?

Reactions: 19
The end did me in hahaha

IMG_5769.jpeg

---
I think she does genuinely think she’s Paige’s age - getting a takeaway and having a sleepover, like you would as a teenager. Soum Soum strange if that makes sensum?
Ah no you just know she’s in her bleeping bed again

• Sick
Reactions: 10
"Oh my god I think they put the nuggets under the cheps" oh duck me someone alert the press. Christ how will we cope?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Oh my god I think they put the nuggets under the cheps" oh duck me someone alert the press. Christ how will we cope?
The shop owner has now closed the bussiness and fucked off to Thailand in fears becki is going to find him and smash his head in as she wanted to take a mental pic of the nuggets ontop of cheps for the clitbasher 3000 later. 😭💔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can eat and eat and have a large appetite - but that amount of food for 1 person is craziness. How will she sleep after eating all that

Reactions: 6
"this is either mine or Paige's" as if you couldn't tell by the sheer size and weight of it 💀 greedy greedy bleep
---
I can eat and eat and have a large appetite - but that amount of food for 1 person is craziness. How will she sleep after eating all that
Hopefully outside, can you imagine the stench coming from her all night 🤢

Reactions: 3
Absolutely sick of the sight of Paige and her pouty bratty behaviour. Insufferable pair of greedy gobshites.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.