Beckhams #7 Brooklyn might have married a Peltz, but the Beckham boys are still massive meltz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vic’s niece is 21, she’s put photos up from a party on her insta, she’s a striking looking young woman but her arm looks like it’s been scribbled on, so many tattoos, I blame the Beckhams for popularising Tattoos. He is covered now and it makes him look grubby. Vic has had hers removed. What is it with young people and the scribbles they are covering theirselves with?
As the tattoos age and go blue/green, their bodies will start to look like chunks of Stilton cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven't watched it yet but a youtuber who is really funny has just made a video about brooklyn , Stephen tries

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As the tattoos age and go blue/green, their bodies will start to look like chunks of Stilton cheese.
I’ve got a 25 year old tattoo (don’t panic it’s in a well concealed place) it’s just a bit bigger than a 50p. I can confirm that it has indeed turned grey/green, the sharp lines have blurred, it looks like I’ve smashed a paint brush on me. I’m no tattoo snob. I really like a well done sleeve. But c’mon, it’s got to look like art, there’s got to be a point, a theme, something to connect it together.

Reactions: 15
I actually feel sorry for the Beckham boys, particularly Buster as hes become somewhat of a laughing--stock. They all appear to be directionless. And that, in my opinion, has much to do with Dave and Vic's parenting. And we are none of us responsible for our upbringing.
no matter the mistakes I have made in my 50 years of life, at least my kids
are nothing like Corklyn Beckham 🙏🏼

my 3rd son was studying medicine (proudest Mum ever) until halfway through he decided he wanted to be a fkn musician and promptly quit. Changing that little shits name to Brooklyn as we speak 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think thrres only so sorry you can feel for them, they have every opportunity im the world, brooklyn could take the best cooking courses, the best photography courses but he has made no effort to

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think thrres only so sorry you can feel for them, they have every opportunity im the world, brooklyn could take the best cooking courses, the best photography courses but he has made no effort to
Because those things takes time and commitment, if it doesn’t just land in his lap then he’s not interested.

Reactions: 13
Because those things takes time and commitment, if it doesn’t just land in his lap then he’s not interested.
All their children have had golden opportunities and will be financially secure for life. Yet, none of the boys (Sharper is still a child) behave with any dignity, class or intelligence. Cooklyn looks like he needs a good wash, Romero looked, at one point, as if he was making an effort, but can see big brother doing duck all and being rewarded for it, and as for Ooze. . . Well done Ma & Pa Beckham 👏👏👏 you've managed to raise boys with no drive , determination or ambition. They will forever remain boys and not real men.

Reactions: 17
I’ve not commented on this thread before but after V posting the throw back video of BrookLYN (as she pronounced it) eating the Easter egg in the wardrobe, I was astounded at her natural, common voice/accent. It makes that posh one she’s adopted over the years sound even more ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
Showing her legs off in the Daily Hate Mail on her yacht today. Well they are using an old pic anyway. Surprised David went with her, no one else to knob there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.