Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

donutwitch

Chatty Member
I think it’s more likely because she’s only wearing a bikini/swimsuit. I think it’s quite responsible of her to protect her modesty/privacy, she’s still a little girl

• Heart
Reactions: 54

8Mm

The documentary was created to show them positively. If you’re believing they’re actually ok and that it’s all been spun by the press then you’ve been well and truly sucked in which is exactly what they want. They have an ulterior motive to this whatever it is. Don’t believe all you see. They show you what they want you to believe. PR is veeeery manipulative people. Dont forget that. And the beckhams have the best of the best plus the experience to know how to play it. They’re both as bad as each other. He gained more confidence with her to end up being probably more manipulative than her. Remember his leaked emails? That was utterly telling. His kids are insufferable but cant be blamed to a point as that’s their upbringing however, they could have done something more with their vacuous lives but no, I guess it’s easier to not have to put your mind to anything. The beckhams always had a choice to show their kids or not and they chose to exploit them. Think of Michael Douglas and CZJ kids. Went to uni and you barely see them. So there is a choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
How uncomfortable does Vicky look? Urgh. surely it isn’t worth all this hideous stress and pressure?

Her fashion is constantly failing. Her husband looks at her with contempt, the effort she puts in to keep the family tight as a group must be overwhelmingly huge and not appreciated - whole Nicola issue.

They are loaded, why not just give the whole brand a rest? They aren’t respected or emulated. Enjoy your wealth and relax a bit Vicky. Cut that twat loose and find a man who will make you smile.

it’s a bit sad, isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
He was lonely. FFS. What a twat.
Hope sticking his cock into a random woman helped heal the crushing ache of loneliness in his soul.
Wanker.

ETA : he may call it loneliness, but I am guessing what he means is he wanted attention and adoration.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
She continues to post pics and vids of him topless or in his underwear with “You’re welcome x” like we’re all meant to be swooning after him 🤢

But he really just looks like a grubby, ageing sailor.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

whirlingbutterflies

How did he go from being so obsessed with Victoria and making so much effort to see her, to becoming a serial shagger and expecting her to up and move to another country whenever he decides?
He wanted her, her got her and then he got tired of her. Footballers are notorious for being able to have it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Nicola opted for a black one-shoulder top and mini skirt.

She accessorised with a handbag and a pair of chunky boots.

Meanwhile Brooklyn, who she tied the knot with last year, rocked a similar outfit.”

Ha ha. I’d love to see Dorklyn in a one shoulder top, mini skirt and chunky boots. The only similarity between their outfits was the colour FFS. And No, he most definitely doesn’t look “stylish”.

Looooool Here you are 😄😄😘...

Resizer_16835796720101.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

MissPrint

VIP Member
Why is Brooklyn’s head so big? 🤣 It looks photoshopped in this pic!
I don’t care I’m saying it.

Brooklyn is deeply unattractive and devoid of any talent and personality. The very epitome of nepo offspring, just famous for being famous. His pointlessness gives me an irrational rage.

I mean look at him, he looks like a crackhead. Weird looking fucker.

523545F6-29EC-4F7A-897D-8D957CA5F164.jpeg

• Haha

YeahBrackie

I feel quite sorry for Harper. And not because of her mum, either. David is quite clearly one of those awful "No boys! No dating until you're 25! I'm the man in your life!" fathers who lets his sons do what they want, yet shames his daughter into staying away from boys in the form of guilt trips and controlling behaviour.

I remember when she was 10, David went in a proper strop because she'd had the audacity to say she had an innocent crush on a boy at school. David was horrified and she had to reassure him that "You're my only valentine, daddy." He's used that phrase numerous times since. Imagine having a temper tantrum because your 10 year old daughter has a crush.

God help her as she gets older. He'll do everything within his power to stop her experiencing the teenage rites of passage that her peers will.

• Sick
  • Heart

Mums84

VIP Member
I laughed at Victoria talking about being on her own with the kids like some single mum when they had a billion nannies, housekeepers, security, drivers, family there most of the time. A nanny came out a long time ago to say he would shout at her and make her cry. Before the days of NDAs.
The whole thing is just a white wash but interesting for the 90s nostalgia and to see all the big names. Cantona has aged well ❤

Reactions: 40

Badirene

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
My child’s friend went to school with Romeo and he consistently bullied an autistic child. They are known for being horrible, there was a big cover up.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Yel

Chatty Member
I don't know how they can talk about protecting their children when they've offered them up for public humiliation with the music, modelling, books etc despite there being nothing noteworthy about any of them.

First time poster on this thread.
I found it so odd when David was talking about how he didn’t know if Brooklyn had been ‘damaged’ by his experiences in Madrid and the intrusion. You’d only say something like this if you think they had. Otherwise you would say ‘but despite everything he turned out a well rounded and stable individual’.
Also what has David done to his face. His eyes have sunk into his head and nearly disappeared. Bad Botox, fillers and hair transplants.
Finally I have good sources that told me first hand that Victoria often only eats pineapple instead of a meal and my last bit of tattle…David and Jude Law got down and dirty together (and maybe a few choice others) during the Primrose Hill debauchery years.

• Wow
  • Haha