Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the auditors to express doubt that it’s a going concern is pretty serious. It’s illegal to trade when you are insolvent

They’re accounting losses, different to cash flow. There is no one to pay it back to
As long as David keeps pumping money into the company it will keep trading unfortunately.

But there will come a point where he isn't earning enough to keep subsidising the company.

Reactions: 6
Well it’s not David really, it’s just moving money between family businesses.
I agree there has to be a time it becomes untenable for them. But for the auditors to put doubt on it being a going concern surely means there is some doubt theyll keep funding it, or that the structure to fund it has been properly planned long term.

Reactions: 4
I was reading an article the other day about them the other day apparently she pledged to put a percentage of her profits from her company to charity, but because she’s never made any profits at all and the company is constantly being bailed out by her husband- in 2019 he put 16 million into it- she hasn’t been able to make good on that promise what a twit

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I think the reason David keeps bailing her out is partly out of guilt.I can see Posh saying "You owe me after all the times you've cheated " etc.He must resent plowing so much money into a failing business though.

I think the reason David keeps bailing her out is partly out of guilt.I can see Posh saying "You owe me after all the times you've cheated " etc.He must resent plowing so much money into a failing business though.
Can't see it helping the relationship, if it's as fucked as it looks! Such hasbeen fake chav's.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s quite smart. Her company is all about her brand- the linked daily Mail article was completely right- the fashion brand is her identity- what would she have without it?
So she gets to stay relevant and in the public eye, which arguably keeps brand Beckham more valuable, and they also offset some profits from elsewhere in the family group of companies.

I don't agree at all, I don't believe many of the alleged cheating claims, personally he bails her out is because he is not exactly brimming with intelligence. I think Vicky has David wrapped round her finger, but that's my 2pence.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks to Mikesqueen for the suggestion.

Continuing from the first thread, we were talking about this photo.

Looks like Dave is too small for his boots😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't agree at all, I don't believe many of the alleged cheating claims, personally he bails her out is because he is not exactly brimming with intelligence. I think Vicky has David wrapped round her finger, but that's my 2pence.
It’s well known in celebrity circles he plays away so to speak. Or he did anyway. A bit like they all new pip was gay.

Reactions: 5
Lol.You really believe David is a faithful Husband ??. 🤪
I think some people prefer to think like that as it sits better with hating Victoria the master manipulator who steals all her poor under the thumb husbands money, it's so weird when his affairs are well documented.

Are these 2 numbskulls still relevant? Seems they have to create their own controversy in order to attract some much needed attention :LOL:

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why Posh doesn't just... produce clothing that people want, at a price they can afford?

It's the high-fashion pretentions that has ruined her, along with making her brand all about herself and her being the designer.

She had enough money to start a regular clothing line, and make a success of it.

Reactions: 12
I don't understand why Posh doesn't just... produce clothing that people want, at a price they can afford?

It's the high-fashion pretentions that has ruined her, along with making her brand all about herself and her being the designer.

She had enough money to start a regular clothing line, and make a success of it.
She doesn’t want to cater for the average woman; over a certain size and for the masses.

She sees herself as high end and doesn’t want to be accessible to size 16 women who shop at Phase 8 or Jigsaw or she’d have already done it.

It’s her ego and David’s bail out dosh keeping her going.

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t want to cater for the average woman; over a certain size and for the masses.

She sees herself as high end and doesn’t want to be accessible to size 16 women who shop at Phase 8 or Jigsaw or she’d have already done it.

It’s her ego and David’s bail out dosh keeping her going.
Agree. She wanted to be in the league of the top haute couture designers.
And her designs were good, although she for sure had a lot of help from actual designers, and had a nice silhouette and were distinguished.
It is just that she is small, didn't have a brand like Dior or Chanel that had a lot of cash flow from perfumes, make-up etc and hence she ran out of cash.

Affordable clothing would have been a different concept, probably more lucrative, but she wanted something else.

Reactions: 11
I never said that, okay he might of had of screwed a loo, maybe one other but the rest are just rumours, no actual proof.
Because they have a great PR machine that buries stuff in return for others stories. Also he’s known to ‘allegedly’ favour very rich married women that would also have a lot to lose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.