Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this thread promoted at bottom of the page, and had to comment.
I stopped buying women's magazines years ago because of Victoria. I'm sure before her they were intelligent and had interesting articles. Ever since the Spice Girls split, Victoria suddenly started constantly appearing in women's magazines all the time, being sold as a style icon, which I found totally confusing, as I thought she looked really cheap and tacky. She used to have a strange fake chest she liked showing off, that looked like two hard melons on her skinny body. I know she has had the chest changed now, but if I always knew it looked tacky, then think I have better style skills. I think she was one of the original cheap looking, orange wags, whose footballer partner cares more about being a celeb than winning anything at football. I don't think England will win anything at football again until it gets away from David's influence. He was the only one who missed a penalty in the Euros, getting England kicked out.
David was good at Man Utd, but he ignored his Man Utd manager when asked to concentrate on football than going along with his talentless wife using him for her attention seeking disorder, trying to be like the Kardashians. He then moved to Spain where he was on the bench most of the time, while Victoria stayed in Britain to concentrate on her 'career', when her career was being with David by that point. Then David had the affair, and they did desperate publicity stunts to prove they were still together, and have a baby after every time David takes out another injunction against women selling stories of being with him.
Then they moved to LA, just to creep around Hollywood actors to use them for attention, but as soon as the 2012 Olympics started, they were back, and tried to use it for more attention than the amazing Olympians who made us 3rd on the medal chart, and Victoria was paraded as a real fashion designer, despite never spending a day working in or studying the industry. It was just because she believed her promoter that she's a style icon, so thought it meant she could be a fashion designer, when her skill is as much as a primary school child drawing pictures of dresses. Her fashion business keeps having money put into it by David.
There's also something creepy about that family, as if they love the attention more than each other, and they seem soo desperate for the attention, it sometimes feels as if they're stalking me where I can't avoid them, and they seem to be so thick, they don't know other options for their children than selling them into the celeb industry for their own attention. Why do their kids get modelling jobs when most other kids are more model material?
They sent their son to the same photography school as Guy Ritche's son, to use him for attention, but son was too dumb to finish the course and film David was in flopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I stopped buying women's magazines years ago because of Victoria. I'm sure before her they were intelligent and had interesting articles. Ever since the Spice Girls split, Victoria suddenly started constantly appearing in women's magazines all the time, being sold as a style icon, which I found totally confusing, as I thought she looked really cheap and tacky. She used to have a strange fake chest she liked showing off, that looked like two hard melons on her skinny body. I know she has had the chest changed now, but if I always knew it looked tacky, then think I have better style skills. I think she was one of the original cheap looking, orange wags, whose footballer partner cares more about being a celeb than winning anything at football. I don't think England will win anything at football again until it gets away from David's influence. He was the only one who missed a penalty in the Euros, getting England kicked out.
David was good at Man Utd, but he ignored his Man Utd manager when asked to concentrate on football than going along with his talentless wife using him for her attention seeking disorder, trying to be like the Kardashians. He then moved to Spain where he was on the bench most of the time, while Victoria stayed in Britain to concentrate on her 'career', when her career was being with David by that point. Then David had the affair, and they did desperate publicity stunts to prove they were still together, and have a baby after every time David takes out another injunction against women selling stories of being with him.
Then they moved to LA, just to creep around Hollywood actors to use them for attention, but as soon as the 2012 Olympics started, they were back, and tried to use it for more attention than the amazing Olympians who made us 3rd on the medal chart, and Victoria was paraded as a real fashion designer, despite never spending a day working in or studying the industry. It was just because she believed her promoter that she's a style icon, so thought it meant she could be a fashion designer, when her skill is as much as a primary school child drawing pictures of dresses. Her fashion business keeps having money put into it by David.
There's also something creepy about that family, as if they love the attention more than each other, and they seem soo desperate for the attention, it sometimes feels as if they're stalking me where I can't avoid them, and they seem to be so thick, they don't know other options for their children than selling them into the celeb industry for their own attention. Why do their kids get modelling jobs when most other kids are more model material?
They sent their son to the same photography school as Guy Ritche's son, to use him for attention, but son was too dumb to finish the course and film David was in flopped.
You are not a fan then??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yup, all the above. Particularly grating having VB constantly feted as a style icon when she looks bloody awful most of the time and always so artificially put together. All their publicity is like that - as artificial as her boobscirca 2002!

Reactions: 17
I've probably gone on a bit too much lol. Just that there's a constant bombardment in the media of that annoying family, and writing all that has allowed me to let off some steam from the annoyance. People say, if you don't like them them don't read about them, but it isn't easy when they appear in your face as soon as you sign online. Like how they said Kardashian's nak ed pictures broke the internet. I didn't want to see her pictures, but they were taking up half the page when I was trying to read some real news.

Just thinking about the Beckhams annoys me though, and I don't want to be annoying myself by going on too much, so hope you won't mind if I just add a little more about why I dislike the Beckhams, and then I won't write any more on here.

I also dislike the way Victoria manages to use more talented people for her own attention. Like how Elton John fancied David B, before he looked so awful with all the tattoos, and the Beckhams knew at that time it was rare for gay men to have children, so instead if asking any of their unknown relatives who live on welfare, they asked Elton John to be their son's godfather, as knew while Victoria's highly autotuned attempts at solo singles would be forgotten, Elton will always be famous. Their nephew was talking about how they ignore him, as would rather their children mix with people like Madonna's son, to try and make their children famous, so they can use the children to keep having attention, after David's attempts at hanging around Prince William at charity events didn't get him a Knighthood. Remember David's hacked emails where he said he's owed a Knighthood?

I truly believe the celeb industry is designed to dumb down society, and they use dumb but attention seeking families to do that, such as Kard' and Beckhams, in return for constant promotion more than they're worth. Why else would the meaning of style be lowered, just so cheap looking manky people can be promoted as style icons.

It's sad how bright, intelligent, stylish, interesting and talented girls are being told to admire idiots worse than most people.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I see a job lot of Vicky's unsold clothes have dropped on BrandAlley. Pretty sure my mum had a pair of trousers like this in 1973 - also polyester, but not £145 :eek::
Screenshot_21_11_2020__15_12.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I do see nice garments in her range though - a few of the US newscasters wear them, and I'm pretty sure the odd panelist on a lot of those US talk shows. They're obviously overpriced, but there is some nice stuff in amongst there.

Reactions: 5
I see a job lot of Vicky's unsold clothes have dropped on BrandAlley. Pretty sure my mum had a pair of trousers like this in 1973 - also polyester, but not £145 :eek::
View attachment 318970
Yikes! Those pants are so old fashioned! They Look like something The Nolan’s would wear. I’ve never seen anybody wearing her outfits.

Reactions: 10
I do see nice garments in her range though - a few of the US newscasters wear them, and I'm pretty sure the odd panelist on a lot of those US talk shows. They're obviously overpriced, but there is some nice stuff in amongst there.
In the same way they creep around more talented people like Guy Ritchie to use for their own attention, she gives more clothes away for free to famous people than she sells, to help her attention seeking ego. The whole family seem to have such an attention seeking disorder, I really think they would go bankrupt if it meant they could have more attention. I don't think any of her clothes are anything special. Many are actually ghastly, and certainly no more special than anybody else could design. It's just that she honestly believed she's a style icon, because that's what she pays her promoter to sell her as.

Although she seems to attract the dim kind of celeb magazine reader type, who dream of meeting a rich man as thick as them who would want a cheap looking woman, such as reality TV star or footballer, so they can make a living selling dumb stories to magazines about their designer handbag they can't pronounce the name of.
Those kind of people really don't understand why others don't love the cheap looking, orange, trashy, thick, plastered on make-up women that magazines keep telling girls to admire. They assume people must be jealous because they're rich. Even if the lifestyle is made-up by their promoter, or they're a dumb magazine interview from selling their kids into the celeb industry from bankruptcy. Like how K Katona appeared on Through Keyhole in a mansion rented by her promoter, despite being made bankrupt twice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Marcus Rashford up for a Knighthood - that will really piss on his bonfire

Edit. - Sky have changed it's wording to tipped for Knighthood

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
A quick look on IMDB shows that Nicola Peltz has no upcoming projects. Most of her peers have a few. I wonder how she is considered in Hollywood. I’ve read horror stories of her treatment of household staff, I wonder has anything happened or does she just want to hang around with Brooklyn all day taking selfies. Her dad won’t be happy. He’s spent a lot of money getting her into Hollywood and talks about ‘work ethic’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree with you about being in all the mags. I found her the least interesting out of the Spices and found Geri and MelB on a magazine cover would make me more likely to buy it. I never found Victoria to have any sort of star quality but the media kept pushing her in our faces. It was the time when super skinny was in and the mags seemed to push her, Calista Flockhart and Sarah Jessica Parker, praise them then on the next page would run an article entitled something like ‘how thin is too thin’. I know Geri fell into that same category in 2001 but she never tried to be high fashion or anything and had a Carry On film sense of humour that people liked.

As for tea on the Beckhams, all I can offer is that this pilot I know was working for them years ago on a private jet, said they argued and didn’t seem to be a happy couple and the nanny was the only interesting one he spoke to😂

Reactions: 7
The main trouble with her clothes is that she is a terrible model for them; she has no shape and they just hang off her, everything is too long and droopy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've met Geri and can confirm that she has a great sense of humour. We also had something installed in our house by a workman who'd recently done the same for her (well, Bluebell, her daughter) and he gushed about how lovely she was and how she kept him well topped up with tea 😁 Geri does look a bit more miserable now - probably as she is starving.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.