Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone has seen this but in iggys new tiktok she was showing dms she gets from other celebs thirsting for her and people think this one is Brooklyn since the posts and followers match up... Guess cheating runs in the blood
Screenshot_20210413_173750_com.instagram.android_edit_658793842109891.jpg

Screenshot_20210413_173752_com.instagram.android_edit_658727151786985.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm surprised Brooklyn thirsting after Iggy isn't a bigger story.I'd be fuckin furious if I was his fiancee.

Reactions: 10
I’m not surprised at cheating rumors but I am surprised it’s iggy lol
I didn’t think she would be his type

Reactions: 2
Her parents must be crossing their fingers and hoping. They might even offer the lady in question some money to imply ...

Reactions: 3
Just watched Vickys story in Instagram of Nicola using her products. There’s no way on this earth could that dipshit first born afford that engagement ring. Dave & Vicky definitely paid for it.

Reactions: 6
My first post here after being a long term lingerer :ROFLMAO:

Thought it was interesting that David hasn’t done a post wishing his wife a Happy Birthday, when everyone else under the sun has, including Buster, proclaiming he loves his Mum “so so much” 🤮 Silence speaks volumes as they say...

He must have read my message as he’s now posted something! Better late than never eh Becks?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That Vogue beauty video of Nicola peltz is so stiff? She couldn’t be less into it. Victoria got her to plug her beauty line, lol

Reactions: 3
My first post here after being a long term lingerer :ROFLMAO:

Thought it was interesting that David hasn’t done a post wishing his wife a Happy Birthday, when everyone else under the sun has, including Buster, proclaiming he loves his Mum “so so much” 🤮 Silence speaks volumes as they say...

He must have read my message as he’s now posted something! Better late than never eh Becks?
Considering he posts birthday wishes to every footballer known to man this is surprising

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Vogue beauty video of Nicola peltz is so stiff? She couldn’t be less into it. Victoria got her to plug her beauty line, lol
No kidding.No wonder she barely gets any acting work.Is she even capable of expressing actual human emotion?.

Reactions: 2
It’s always seems to be ‘we love you’, not ‘I love you’
I noticed this too - I haven't read this years but usually on her birthday and Mother's Day tributes it's all about how proud "we" are and what a wonderful mother she is, what a fabulous designer - never anything heartfelt as a husband, it makes me sad

Reactions: 4
I've just seen this in the Daily Mail, Victoria HAS had the lips injected with a poison, bigger than Kim's!!!

Sad state of affairs when you see Victoria and Kim together!!!

Bit dangerous with this covid going around.

Reactions: 4
Oh please JakeM, shrink that image please, you might frighten people.;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.