Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came across Romeo in a TikTok his friend posted, and has anyone else noticed that he has this pretty obvious nervous tic/eye twitch? Does anyone know if this is relatively new? I'd never noticed it before, but in doing some digging, it seems more pronounced since spring 2020. Might be stress-induced, but what happened to him?! What did mummy and daddy do/say to this boy to bring about a nervous tic??? He always seemed pretty well-adjusted and upbeat, and now he seems dead inside + has a twitch? damn.

Reactions: 2
Well, well...I just Googled the net worth for Brooklyn ($10 million) and Romeo ($5 million). Well on their ways to becoming billionaires like Kylie Jenner.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Came across Romeo in a TikTok his friend posted, and has anyone else noticed that he has this pretty obvious nervous tic/eye twitch? Does anyone know if this is relatively new? I'd never noticed it before, but in doing some digging, it seems more pronounced since spring 2020. Might be stress-induced, but what happened to him?! What did mummy and daddy do/say to this boy to bring about a nervous tic??? He always seemed pretty well-adjusted and upbeat, and now he seems dead inside + has a twitch? damn.
He was diagnosed with Epilepsy I'm sure I remember the family saying that? Not that a twitches is necessarily due to that. I have a nephew with twitches and sometimes you.grow out of them or they are there due to nervousness etc...
I can't say I've noticed on him he seems such a sweet kid.

Reactions: 2
What would anyone see in dorklyn! A face only a mother could love, no education, aspirations, ambition or goal in life.
Plus he's a mummy's boy.

Well, well...I just Googled the net worth for Brooklyn ($10 million) and Romeo ($5 million). Well on their ways to becoming billionaires like Kylie Jenner.
Dorklyn and Romeo probably have to give mother money in the same way as Kylie has to give to PMK, same with all the daughters. PMK is known as Mrs 10 percent in some circles.

Reactions: 1
yeah I noticed that too, but I think he's had it for years. I remember seeing an old video of him at a tennis game or something and he was making the same faces.

Post on Blind Gossip sounds like BB
Just read Blind Gossip post and it’s definitely about BB. I can see him texting Nicola incessantly when they are not together. I recently commented that he sounds obsessed.

Reactions: 3
Here's the Blind Gossip post, definitely about BB:

This young celebrity is in love.

However, not everybody is on board with his desire to rush his pretty fiancee down the aisle!

To paraphrase William Shakespeare, “The speed course of true love never did run smooth.”

At first glance, they look like the perfect couple.

After all, he is the handsome son of two rich celebrities.

She is a pretty young actress who comes from an even richer family.

We’ve told you before that he was always set on marrying another celebrity. This girl certainly fits the bill.

They are engaged and there’s a huge diamond ring and they clearly intend to spend their lives together.

So… what’s the problem?

He’s obsessed with her. Not in love. Obsessed. And the family is worried.

When they aren’t together, he texts her a hundred times a day and wants to know exactly what she is doing and what she is thinking. He keeps ratcheting up his affection (like with the tattoos) and the family is getting worried that he is obsessed with her and not thinking clearly.
It sounds like his family should be worried.

Except… we’re not talking about his family! We’re talking about her family.

They were shocked that she got engaged in less than a year. They want what’s best for her but this has all been too fast and too intense.
So this is about speed and intensity.

This reminds us a little of another British lad who rushed down the aisle with an actress because he was so in love. He ignored his family’s advice to slow it down.

Anyway, back to our young couple.

Have her parents told her that they are concerned?

They have been begging her to slow down but she is not listening.
What are they most worried about?

He told her he’s ready to start a family with her. He wants to get married now and “lock her down.”
He clearly wants their commitment to be permanent as soon as possible.

But is he the right boy for her?

Of course money isn’t a problem but he has no education and no job and nothing to focus on except her. He is infatuated with her. He is too young and impulsive and unstable and she thinks that simply means that he really loves her. They are encouraging her to take another year before she even thinks about a wedding.
Good luck trying to tell rich young people in love what to do!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Here's the Blind Gossip post, definitely about BB:

This young celebrity is in love.

However, not everybody is on board with his desire to rush his pretty fiancee down the aisle!

To paraphrase William Shakespeare, “The speed course of true love never did run smooth.”

At first glance, they look like the perfect couple.

After all, he is the handsome son of two rich celebrities.

She is a pretty young actress who comes from an even richer family.

We’ve told you before that he was always set on marrying another celebrity. This girl certainly fits the bill.

They are engaged and there’s a huge diamond ring and they clearly intend to spend their lives together.

So… what’s the problem?

He’s obsessed with her. Not in love. Obsessed. And the family is worried.

It sounds like his family should be worried.

Except… we’re not talking about his family! We’re talking about her family.

So this is about speed and intensity.

This reminds us a little of another British lad who rushed down the aisle with an actress because he was so in love. He ignored his family’s advice to slow it down.

Anyway, back to our young couple.

Have her parents told her that they are concerned?

What are they most worried about?

He clearly wants their commitment to be permanent as soon as possible.

But is he the right boy for her?

Good luck trying to tell rich young people in love what to do!
Sadly the more the parents warn her the more he will be convinced they’re in some kind of love drama Romeo Juliet style and stay together.
If I was his parents V D (apt) I would be so worried but they just seem to revel in it. I have a son the same age doing his dissertation at home staying safe and missing his gf but in a normal healthy way Their scenario just sends alarm bells.

Reactions: 9
My son is a similar age, studying at uni. The difference is BB has nothing else to do, as the post says no education and no job

To be that age and have anything you want to do available to you.... the opportunities to train and learn something you would love. Or to give something back and volunteer. To have those opportunities and yet do nothing. 🤯

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I don't buy it.
I truly don't think women is his thing. Probably an arranged blind🤔
I still can't get over that photoshopped photo of Nicola and Brooklyn..😳 like why do that?
Maybe to make it seem more legitimate?
this is my opinion of course...
BUT there's no denying the relentless desperation of that family as they cling to this one relationship that is giving them oxygen in the form of news headlines..

He’s grown up watching Sticky Vicky cling onto David like teflon. Them photos in Spain after the Rebecca Loos scandal were just horrendously embarrassing, she was literally hanging out of him 🤮 Romeo was a plaster baby. She drapes herself around them all in public to claim ownership but it just makes her look desperate. God knows what she’s like behind closed doors, Brooklyn’s probably just copying the example he’s been shown at home. So unhealthy. I hope that girl wakes up and dumps him cos he’s manically obsessed with her.

Reactions: 8
He was diagnosed with Epilepsy I'm sure I remember the family saying that? Not that a twitches is necessarily due to that. I have a nephew with twitches and sometimes you.grow out of them or they are there due to nervousness etc...
I can't say I've noticed on him he seems such a sweet kid.
Yeah, I remember hearing about the Epilepsy. My nephew has it now (he's about 6), and it's so scary. He doesn't have a twitch though. I feel like Romeo's is probably due to nervousness. He does seem really sweet though. He seemed so normal and average in the TikToks with his friends! Hopefully he's ok!

yeah I noticed that too, but I think he's had it for years. I remember seeing an old video of him at a tennis game or something and he was making the same faces.
Ahh, ok. Jeez. He's had this tic for years. Hopefully his parents can find some time to find out what's causing it ... and maybe like ... HELP HIM? David and Vic drive me crazy. So full of tit. Images of a happy family, but your son has the most OBVIOUS TELL that something is wrong.

There's zero hope for Brooklyn (how is he such a disaster???), but I feel like Romeo, Cruz and sweet little Harper *might* be different? Harper seems like such a sweet kid!!

Part of the problem I think is that they spend so much time together as a family and they did pre Covid too. Brooklyn left his photography course because he couldn't hack being away from his mum. He can't see a life without living in his family's pockets. Victoria and David have not prepared their kids for independent life. They're never usually in the same place for more than 5 minutes and they fly to the US and back more frequently than I go to Tesco. It's been the same throughout Brooklyn's life. It's hard making friends when you move around so much and it's super hard to make friends when you're the child of someone famous. The two together are horrendous.

David and Victoria don't seem to have masses of friends and those they have are like Elton John. It's not normal social interaction. I'm certain D and V make a big deal about the press and not trusting people, which again will impact their children. David had a fairly normal background, but has changed beyond recognition. Everything is money and pleasure oriented.

Harper hasn't moved around quite so much in terms of schooling and she's clearly everyone's favourite, so her self confidence will be higher. But she's not going to remain 'normal'. No-one can when you live that way.

Reactions: 7
Probably why he's not the top tennis player he was talked up to being - qu'elle surprise said no-one ever. Obnoxious little twunt.

Brooklyn is the product of two people. One of which got unbelievably lucky and ended up in a groundbreaking pop group and the other harnessed his talent and worked hard to become a world class footballer. Now there is nothing in that description that points to their off spring being academically or socially gifted. So what we now have is dim but harmless Brooklyn. Who thought taking pictures of his family and walking around with a camera made you a photographer. Not withstanding mummy and daddy’s efforts to support him. An exhibition a book of said photos. An internship with top photographer Rankin. Brooklyn chose a photography course at an American uni. Oops! Finally realised this photography lark is harder than dropping your film off at Snappy Snaps

He now has a fiancée. They are in love. She has had acting jobs. He moves in with her. Then there was lockdown. She was at a bit of a loose end. Would have looked into getting a puppy no doubt when the restrictions were lifted. But realised that dim Brooklyn was a more than adequate substitute. This unfortunately illustrates the whole celebrity child thing. Now Brooklyn may have the skills to be a good furniture maker for example. But he seems very emotionally needy for a young man of his age. Terrible ill advised tattoos and marrying the first girl who puts up with your smothering ways. Is probably not the best decisions he’s gonna make in his like. But her family are far wealthier than his own. So hard graft really isn’t on the horizon in the near future.

Reactions: 18
I can't believe Derek hasn't sent an Instagram Get well card to Captain Tom yet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Part of the problem I think is that they spend so much time together as a family and they did pre Covid too. Brooklyn left his photography course because he couldn't hack being away from his mum. He can't see a life without living in his family's pockets. Victoria and David have not prepared their kids for independent life. They're never usually in the same place for more than 5 minutes and they fly to the US and back more frequently than I go to Tesco. It's been the same throughout Brooklyn's life. It's hard making friends when you move around so much and it's super hard to make friends when you're the child of someone famous. The two together are horrendous.

David and Victoria don't seem to have masses of friends and those they have are like Elton John. It's not normal social interaction. I'm certain D and V make a big deal about the press and not trusting people, which again will impact their children. David had a fairly normal background, but has changed beyond recognition. Everything is money and pleasure oriented.

Harper hasn't moved around quite so much in terms of schooling and she's clearly everyone's favourite, so her self confidence will be higher. But she's not going to remain 'normal'. No-one can when you live that way.
Their ‘friends’ are strategic. V and B place such an emphasis on family relationships in order to insulate their children from the consequences of their luxurious nomadic existence. Brooklyn has probably paid the highest price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.