beccaeatseverything

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what the duck has she ever done that means she can review food? has she got a degree? is she a chef? it’s utterly ridiculous i cannot 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the faces she pulls infuriate me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what the duck has she ever done that means she can review food? has she got a degree? is she a chef? it’s utterly ridiculous i cannot 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the faces she pulls infuriate me
I told ya all - she’s was microwave operative in spoons so she claims to have been a chef

Reactions: 2
I used to be a subscriber for a while but my opinions started changing a few months ago on her. Her constant live streams and discord messages was all about money, money, money. And I found her to manipulate some vunerable people also. She gathered in all the subs and started changing the lives when most people really enjoyed just to suit her. She then stopped going live and went off discord just dismissing her community who I believed were very good friends. I find her so boring now with her one live a week and she has lost a lot of good people and support.

Reactions: 6
I used to be a subscriber for a while but my opinions started changing a few months ago on her. Her constant live streams and discord messages was all about money, money, money. And I found her to manipulate some vunerable people also. She gathered in all the subs and started changing the lives when most people really enjoyed just to suit her. She then stopped going live and went off discord just dismissing her community who I believed were very good friends. I find her so boring now with her one live a week and she has lost a lot of good people and support.
I was a subscriber too - never in discord though - I stopped soon as the stupid games started and all the bleeping hats - just a joke.

what was the discord for - what happened in there?

I was a subscriber too - never in discord though - I stopped soon as the stupid games started and all the bleeping hats - just a joke.

what was the discord for - what happened in there?
There is different chat sections in there. There is one for mental health and in my opinion it was just too much and extremely graphic. Also a lot of the people on that discord are very easily offended bar a couple of people. But I have been chatting with a few others that were subscribers and they won’t be going back to support her. She just really took the piss when it came to money.

There is different chat sections in there. There is one for mental health and in my opinion it was just too much and extremely graphic. Also a lot of the people on that discord are very easily offended bar a couple of people. But I have been chatting with a few others that were subscribers and they won’t be going back to support her. She just really took the piss when it came to money.
oh really? In what way? Being greedy with gifts and setting goals etc?

oh really? In what way? Being greedy with gifts and setting goals etc?
Yeah very greedy. Between having the sub price at £6 where as most creators it’s £3. She has no perks anymore for subs either so I’m sure a lot of people will move on. She always went for competition after competition and said if she makes top 5 she will put on extra lives. I remember once she was 6th and refused to put on the extra live despite everyone bending over backwards gifting her.

Reactions: 1
Yeah very greedy. Between having the sub price at £6 where as most creators it’s £3. She has no perks anymore for subs either so I’m sure a lot of people will move on. She always went for competition after competition and said if she makes top 5 she will put on extra lives. I remember once she was 6th and refused to put on the extra live despite everyone bending over backwards gifting her.
Urgh it’s all so crass - thanks for explaining

Reactions: 1