beccaeatseverything

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl comes up on my FYP and really irks me. She posts "reviews" which are mostly her eating budget foods and ready meals and pulling the most pathetic faces I've ever seen.

Also comes across as a bit tone deaf, she reviews budget items as if she's Gordon bleeping Ramsay with seemingly no awareness that lots of people eating these products don't have a choice. Grating content.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen her lives ? What a beg! She says things like I'm not eating this until I have 50k likes or we have 1000 roses....bore off!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t mind her compared to many of the other tiktok parasites but these eating noises have got to stop 😭 why can’t these people put sounds over their videos, I actually hate it so much 😭

I’m so glad a thread has been made for her, she pisses me off and I don’t even really know why 🤣

Reactions: 2
I really like her. I don't subscribe to her or gift her but at least she does something decent with the money she makes from tiktok.

Although her style of content has changed lately. I miss the old taste tests.

Anyone see her live last night? It was on the FYP and she was with that weird Sean the voice guy and given that she is engaged she was acting horny. It was cringe AF !

Reactions: 1
I don’t mind her, I like the idea but I can’t stand the pause between trying foods because she’s waiting for people to subscribe so I don’t watch for very long. I’m sure I heard her say earlier that she was doing this for a job now.

Yes she quit her job by texting her boss during the night when she was due in the next day 😬

I used to really like her when she was doing genuine food comparisons/reviews, like when she had a tomato soup from each supermarket and compared them. Now I get the feeling that every single live is just gift baiting. She says she needs the gifts so that we can keep making quality content, but really the gifts are just paying for her takeaways and meals out 😅

Reactions: 4
Yes she quit her job by texting her boss during the night when she was due in the next day 😬

I used to really like her when she was doing genuine food comparisons/reviews, like when she had a tomato soup from each supermarket and compared them. Now I get the feeling that every single live is just gift baiting. She says she needs the gifts so that we can keep making quality content, but really the gifts are just paying for her takeaways and meals out 😅
And one night I saw her say once we reach the gift goal I will try the next product....like wtf!

She wastes so much bleeping food and her facial expressions wind me right up

Anyone see her live last night? It was on the FYP and she was with that weird Sean the voice guy and given that she is engaged she was acting horny. It was cringe AF !
It was so embarrassing to watch. She was on again with him the following night. I feel sorry for her finance!
She wanted Sean so bad.

Has anyone seen the recent drama? Apparently she blocked someone who had been gifting her loads and helped her get in to the weekly rankings just because they were watching another subscribers live. Loads of her subscribers and gifters got blocked for it! She's bonkers!

• Wow
I liked her when she first started out and had a job and it was just a hobby. Now it's her full time job, she has become pretty unbearable! The lives are pretty embarrassing

I'm glad there's a thread on her.

Reactions: 6
I seems like she is just in denial about it all aswell, maybe she should start with an apology. I guess people choose to spend their money as they please, but she should have had the decency to speak to them when they supported her that much.

Reactions: 1
She’s an absolute weapon why would anyone gift her anyway?! All her money goes down the drain when she throws away the shite food she buys and doesn’t like

Dunno how these page is not poppin, the amount of drama she’s had
Her lives are batshit. I used to follow her when she was just doing the food reviews but every time she pops up now she's doing something ridiculous.

What's the tea?

Reactions: 3