beccaeatseverything

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t watch her lives but she gives me a bad taste in my mouth.
Whenever she reviews sponsored/gifted products, they are always amazing and highly rated.

Reactions: 6
I used to like her but over time she became obsessed with gifts and subscribers and then she quit her job and things went mental. Her lives give me a migraine now 😂😂 I can’t even watch her normal content anymore.

Reactions: 5
I used to really like her and watch her reviews then i saw her live and she was so snappy i do watch now and sgain but hv to leavevehen she live streams

Reactions: 3
She's so aggressive! In her replies, her videos and on live
---
And you just know she's rude af in shops and restaurants to staff yet I bet if you confronted her out and about she'd tit herself

Reactions: 5
She’s commented saying all the leftover food she eats or donates? But she’s cooking most things….i think she throws 80% at least away.

Reactions: 1
Why is she Gordon Ramsey all of a sudden? Wasn’t she a spoons chef? She admitted to being a microwave operative I’m sure of it 😂 now she’s some cuisine connoisseur

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s gunna be aggressive, she’s absolutely ballooned in weight since she started this but can’t be earning all that much surely?

Reactions: 1
So glad I found this thread! Can't stand this girl and thought I was the only one.

What qualifies her to review food? Surely taste is subjective anyway and she doesn't even work in the food industry. Rolling the food around her palate like she's a Michelin star chef. Girl just eat ya Tesco prawn popsicle and stfu 👋

Reactions: 6
So glad I found this thread! Can't stand this girl and thought I was the only one.

What qualifies her to review food? Surely taste is subjective anyway and she doesn't even work in the food industry. Rolling the food around her palate like she's a Michelin star chef. Girl just eat ya Tesco prawn popsicle and stfu 👋
She’s used to be a microwave operative at weatherspoons (her words not mine)

• Haha
Reactions: 4