Becca Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the last thing Becca Rose needed was a thread as I hope none of Brogans ‘fans’ (Bianca) use this as a way to give her more grief. I hope Becca is okay 💛

Reactions: 6
I was just cruising through the guru threads and found this one. Tried watching her for a bit but got bored. I like Arabella's video's more but those are pretty much over now, too. Sad.

I think the last thing Becca Rose needed was a thread as I hope none of Brogans ‘fans’ (Bianca) use this as a way to give her more grief. I hope Becca is okay 💛
Who is brogan and what happened ?

Reactions: 3
Becca got support here because she became a member,
I don’t believe she’s a nice girl, I used to watch her years back,
This is going wayyyyyyyyy back to when she was “friends” with just jodes and friends with Gaby and friends with Lucy wood.

there is a reason she’s not in those friendships anymore.

All you need to do is look at her comments here to see she was enjoying herself, offering to gather information, getting excited about being a mole,

take brogan out of the mix she seems a million times worse.

a liar and untrustworthy who now has “support” here for being a liar and untrustworthy. 🤷‍♀️

it makes no sense to me, but all you need to do is look at her history to know she’s probably as bad as the rest of them, but for some reason (and I don’t believe it was a choice on her behalf) she’s not part of that community anymore.

Reactions: 5
I had forgotten about her for the past few years until the Brogan issue. Does she still do content?

Becca got support here because she became a member,
I don’t believe she’s a nice girl, I used to watch her years back,
This is going wayyyyyyyyy back to when she was “friends” with just jodes and friends with Gaby and friends with Lucy wood.

there is a reason she’s not in those friendships anymore.

All you need to do is look at her comments here to see she was enjoying herself, offering to gather information, getting excited about being a mole,

take brogan out of the mix she seems a million times worse.

a liar and untrustworthy who now has “support” here for being a liar and untrustworthy. 🤷‍♀️

it makes no sense to me, but all you need to do is look at her history to know she’s probably as bad as the rest of them, but for some reason (and I don’t believe it was a choice on her behalf) she’s not part of that community anymore.
Completely forgot about her and Just Jodes. Do they no longer speak either?

Reactions: 1
Completely forgot about her and Just Jodes. Do they no longer speak either?
Nope,
jodes did leave youtube because of her MH/ED.
But she fell out with becca before then, as have a LOT of influencers, and you only have to look at her comments on here, she didn’t come here because the shopping trip upset her,
She came here to spill as much information as she could, members on here were warning her to be careful, she was enjoying it!

just because she became “one of us” doesn’t make her a good person,

Quite the opposite in fact😐

I don’t understand how she got so much support for being a shady witch tbh.
brogan and binky were out of order, but they didn’t start it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think she seems quite nice, but she obviously has issues. She has a lot of history of lying about random stuff, stealing people's Instagram pics, etc. I had the impression that she is lonely and depressed.

I think it was implied that Arabella got fed up with Becca copying her all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think she seems quite nice, but she obviously has issues. She has a lot of history of lying about random stuff, stealing people's Instagram pics, etc. I had the impression that she is lonely and depressed.

I think it was implied that Arabella got fed up with Becca copying her all the time.
Yeah, I remember when Becca would make Instagram posts that were pretty much identical to Arabella's.

I stopped following her on instagram long time ago and I remember she used to make her ex bf take photos of her butt while lying on the bed and then post them on instagram heavily edited. She really tries to make herself look slim but she is a bigger size and she should embrace that. Also I'm happy she won't visit disneyland any time soon because seriously her disneyland obsession is just creepy.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s still going (as an influencer)

I watched her when she was brand new to YouTube and said she was in sixth form but never went to school as she had ME (I think)? I will always remember her as the girl with piss yellow hair who claimed it was her natural hair colour repeatedly. Then one day it was an ash brown colour and that was also, apparently, her natural hair colour. Utterly bizarre, but most people act like a prick sometimes when they’re young I suppose. She doesn’t seem to have changed much.

Reactions: 8
I have a feeling that a lot of these influencers have underlying issues, most of them have done some kind of shady tit.

I know I said that I would not touch this situation with a 10 foot pole, but I have to much time on my hands.

The whole situation should have been handled in private, Becca should have just messages Brogan privately, the same goes for Brogan, why not just send Becca a private DM and tell her that what she did was hurtful and block her. Both of them wanted to be "the person who's right".

Becca was probably tempted by posting the things she did, because she saw how much critique Brogan was getting for not acknowledging the virus that has affected every aspect of peoples lives. A lot of people were already angry for Brogan, for not clapping for the NSH, having a unnecessary Disney haul the week before, some people were rightfully angry about Brogan not caring about the possibility that she could get infected and then spreading it to other people. And then the whole situation exploded.

Thinking about it, what Becca did was shady as hell if not a bit mean spirited. I understand the feeling of anger when watching someone you know do stupid things, especially when it can affect other people. Would have been better if she just sendt the pictures to the "if influencers and famous people duck up you can report them" thing. Cant remember if it was the police or jus a news paper.