Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
Sorry to be that guy but can someone fill me in on what’s been going on lately?
Apparently Becca has an account on this site were she posted a picture proving that Brogan has broken the isolation rules for going shopping (she was smart enough to post it in her private instagram group).

Brogan got mad (cant blame her), and set up a trap for Becca with worked. Brogan and Binky put out shady tweets making the situation out the a close friend has been posting personal information on Brogan online (can blame her for this, not a good move in the long run). Tattle was "branded" as a hate site and the cat shit hoarding gremlin Gabriella pretty much inserted herself into the drama and kind of gave away that Becca was the bad person.

Becca got a lot of backlash, she sendt a apology DM to Brogan, which Brogan published. People then figured out that the ting that was leaked was a picture of Brogan breking the rules and there were like "um why all the dramatic shit".

Becca did get a lot of support from people on the Brogan thread, until her "friend" alleged that Becca had a hard time mentally and was suicidal. That user got removed quickly from the thread because of some issues with he user. Pretty shady stuff.

Then everything died down and Brogan has been on a semi vacation since, I do think she got a bit of backlash. Becca has been posting a bit on YT since.

Thats all I can remember, it feels like it happened last year.

Reactions: 9

Lolo24

Amazes me how she had a pop at Brogan about breaking lockdown rules and then has posted videos and selfies of her breaking the rules herself! Yes she has clarified she lives in a low risk area and her group of friends were a group of less than 6 but you still need to social distance! What gets me is that you are posting this to all your followers who may think it is okay to do the same, very irresponsible if she wants the area she lives in to continue being low risk!

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Kindred_

VIP Member
Recently followed her on insta after #broganhomebargainsgate and there’s something about her I can’t put my finger on 🤨 could be wrong of course... she would preach about how she wasn’t an influencer when she was on the Brogan thread (claimed that it was toxic or something so she quit), but she’s clearly very influencer/social media focused now! She seems to lie a lot from what I’ve seen so far. She’s also another one who has to tag all the brands in everything she posts... very beggy
I agree! She has this sickly sweet persona down to a T but I can’t help but feel that behind closed doors she’s a nutter who loses her shit over everything.

also I know I’m being petty here but I just HATE how she styles her hair. It never looks good.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Completely forgot about her and Just Jodes. Do they no longer speak either?
Nope,
jodes did leave youtube because of her MH/ED.
But she fell out with becca before then, as have a LOT of influencers, and you only have to look at her comments on here, she didn’t come here because the shopping trip upset her,
She came here to spill as much information as she could, members on here were warning her to be careful, she was enjoying it!

just because she became “one of us” doesn’t make her a good person,

Quite the opposite in fact😐

I don’t understand how she got so much support for being a shady bitch tbh.
brogan and binky were out of order, but they didn’t start it 🤷‍♀️

Handwash30

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s still going (as an influencer)

I watched her when she was brand new to YouTube and said she was in sixth form but never went to school as she had ME (I think)? I will always remember her as the girl with piss yellow hair who claimed it was her natural hair colour repeatedly. Then one day it was an ash brown colour and that was also, apparently, her natural hair colour. Utterly bizarre, but most people act like a prick sometimes when they’re young I suppose. She doesn’t seem to have changed much.

Kindred_

VIP Member
I’m convinced it was her who created a new account after all the drama, claiming to be a friend of hers and that she had attempted suicide. Unstable AF.

then she comes back to social media, happy, bouncy, new house, fresh flowers, interior design, cleaning goddess. Not falling for it frizz head!

Reactions: 7

gigi_xo

I think the last thing Becca Rose needed was a thread as I hope none of Brogans ‘fans’ (Bianca) use this as a way to give her more grief. I hope Becca is okay 💛

Reactions: 6

Pιrικα

I stopped following her on instagram long time ago and I remember she used to make her ex bf take photos of her butt while lying on the bed and then post them on instagram heavily edited. She really tries to make herself look slim but she is a bigger size and she should embrace that. Also I'm happy she won't visit disneyland any time soon because seriously her disneyland obsession is just creepy.

Reactions: 5

hrh89

VIP Member
Does anyone know what illnesses she claims to have? I can't keep track with her lies.
when I used to watch her it was M.E and epilepsy. She had been out of school for a long time due to having constant seizures and it ruined a lot of her teen years, she used to film just in her bedroom at home and seemed pretty down and depressed about the whole thing. I do believe she suffers with this. I know there have been things said about her regarding lies about other illnesses but I don’t know anything about that

Are her and arabella no longer friends? They were inseparable at one point?
not friends. I watched them when they were absolute bffs. Becca basically transformed into arabella, her style, her way of speaking etc. Maybe arabella had enough

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Becca got support here because she became a member,
I don’t believe she’s a nice girl, I used to watch her years back,
This is going wayyyyyyyyy back to when she was “friends” with just jodes and friends with Gaby and friends with Lucy wood.

there is a reason she’s not in those friendships anymore.

All you need to do is look at her comments here to see she was enjoying herself, offering to gather information, getting excited about being a mole,

take brogan out of the mix she seems a million times worse.

a liar and untrustworthy who now has “support” here for being a liar and untrustworthy. 🤷‍♀️

it makes no sense to me, but all you need to do is look at her history to know she’s probably as bad as the rest of them, but for some reason (and I don’t believe it was a choice on her behalf) she’s not part of that community anymore.

Gracessecret

Recently followed her on insta after #broganhomebargainsgate and there’s something about her I can’t put my finger on 🤨 could be wrong of course... she would preach about how she wasn’t an influencer when she was on the Brogan thread (claimed that it was toxic or something so she quit), but she’s clearly very influencer/social media focused now! She seems to lie a lot from what I’ve seen so far. She’s also another one who has to tag all the brands in everything she posts... very beggy

Does anyone know what happened to her, she used to be such a regular uploader and now nothing since 2021.
she still posts frequently on Instagram. She has a small business where she draws animals (she’s actually very very good at it tbh).
Don’t think she does the whole “influencer” thing anymore after scandal with brogan(?).
Although, she’ll always happily take gifted trips to ipswich revolution lol

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know which Brogan threads she was on/roughly which month? My kid is self isolating, so I’m bored at home. 😅
I don’t go on the brogan threads so no idea how fast they move but becca admitted it on the 5th May, so she was probably posting in the thread late April and start of May x

Flash

. Tattle was "branded" as a hate site and the cat shit hoarding gremlin Gabriella
Ahh thank you so much for taking the time to explain 🤗
It’s almost as if these influencer type people don’t have anything else going on in their lives huh 🤔 😂
Also ‘cat shit hoarding gremlin’ is amazing thank you for the belly laugh there 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
For some reason she came into my mind and I searched for her and she’s not uploaded in YouTube or Insta for months! I really liked her when she was voussontbeauetbelle and she talked about M.E (as someone who has M.E too) but it seems she never really found her niche. I think she’s a really gifted artist though.
Looking on companies house she’s dissolved her company so I guess that’s the end of that. According to her Facebook she does am dram and opera now in Ipswich.
I think she’s still doing Rupert and Rose (her Etsy shop where she draws pets) because she has reviews from March 2023.

I think after the drama where she was caught tattling about Brogan she couldn’t really come back from that.

Reactions: 3