Becca Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not watched Becca Boring for years. I always felt there was something a bit ‘off’ with her and then when she started giving out SWF vibes towards Arabella and copying her loads i switched off totally.

Sorry to be that guy but can someone fill me in on what’s been going on lately?

Sorry to be that guy but can someone fill me in on what’s been going on lately?
Apparently Becca has an account on this site were she posted a picture proving that Brogan has broken the isolation rules for going shopping (she was smart enough to post it in her private instagram group).

Brogan got mad (cant blame her), and set up a trap for Becca with worked. Brogan and Binky put out shady tweets making the situation out the a close friend has been posting personal information on Brogan online (can blame her for this, not a good move in the long run). Tattle was "branded" as a hate site and the cat tit hoarding gremlin Gabriella pretty much inserted herself into the drama and kind of gave away that Becca was the bad person.

Becca got a lot of backlash, she sendt a apology DM to Brogan, which Brogan published. People then figured out that the ting that was leaked was a picture of Brogan breking the rules and there were like "um why all the dramatic tit".

Becca did get a lot of support from people on the Brogan thread, until her "friend" alleged that Becca had a hard time mentally and was suicidal. That user got removed quickly from the thread because of some issues with he user. Pretty shady stuff.

Then everything died down and Brogan has been on a semi vacation since, I do think she got a bit of backlash. Becca has been posting a bit on YT since.

Thats all I can remember, it feels like it happened last year.

Reactions: 9
. Tattle was "branded" as a hate site and the cat tit hoarding gremlin Gabriella
Ahh thank you so much for taking the time to explain 🤗
It’s almost as if these influencer type people don’t have anything else going on in their lives huh 🤔 😂
Also ‘cat tit hoarding gremlin’ is amazing thank you for the belly laugh there 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure what she has calmed recently but a long time ago, aka years, she claimed she had an operation because of her epilepsy (or something similar) and was happy that she finally could go on events, travel etc.

Does anyone know what illnesses she claims to have? I can't keep track with her lies.
when I used to watch her it was M.E and epilepsy. She had been out of school for a long time due to having constant seizures and it ruined a lot of her teen years, she used to film just in her bedroom at home and seemed pretty down and depressed about the whole thing. I do believe she suffers with this. I know there have been things said about her regarding lies about other illnesses but I don’t know anything about that

Are her and arabella no longer friends? They were inseparable at one point?
not friends. I watched them when they were absolute bffs. Becca basically transformed into arabella, her style, her way of speaking etc. Maybe arabella had enough

Reactions: 5
when I used to watch her it was M.E and epilepsy. She had been out of school for a long time due to having constant seizures and it ruined a lot of her teen years, she used to film just in her bedroom at home and seemed pretty down and depressed about the whole thing. I do believe she suffers with this. I know there have been things said about her regarding lies about other illnesses but I don’t know anything about that

not friends. I watched them when they were absolute bffs. Becca basically transformed into arabella, her style, her way of speaking etc. Maybe arabella had enough

didn't she also stole gabby's name Rose and included it in her persona?

So she’s just bought a house with her boyfriend - happy for her. And I believe she’s saying she’s a first time buyer.
But I could’ve sworn she said she owned the house she lived in before...

Reactions: 1
I’ve just had a quick scan through her Instagram followers and the only influencer I could see still following her was Misha Grimes. It’s quite bold of her to continue knowing she has next to no support from the online “community”

Why is she posting cleaning videos... trying to be the next Mrs Hinch?! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How did she manage to afford that house? She hasn’t exactly been that active on YT. does she do any other work?

Reactions: 2
Recently followed her on insta after #broganhomebargainsgate and there’s something about her I can’t put my finger on 🤨 could be wrong of course... she would preach about how she wasn’t an influencer when she was on the Brogan thread (claimed that it was toxic or something so she quit), but she’s clearly very influencer/social media focused now! She seems to lie a lot from what I’ve seen so far. She’s also another one who has to tag all the brands in everything she posts... very beggy

Reactions: 5
Recently followed her on insta after #broganhomebargainsgate and there’s something about her I can’t put my finger on 🤨 could be wrong of course... she would preach about how she wasn’t an influencer when she was on the Brogan thread (claimed that it was toxic or something so she quit), but she’s clearly very influencer/social media focused now! She seems to lie a lot from what I’ve seen so far. She’s also another one who has to tag all the brands in everything she posts... very beggy
I agree! She has this sickly sweet persona down to a T but I can’t help but feel that behind closed doors she’s a nutter who loses her tit over everything.

also I know I’m being petty here but I just HATE how she styles her hair. It never looks good.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree! She has this sickly sweet persona down to a T but I can’t help but feel that behind closed doors she’s a nutter who loses her tit over everything.

also I know I’m being petty here but I just HATE how she styles her hair. It never looks good.
I know right?! She seems very unstable and appears to flit from one extreme to another. Haha yeah she’s very OTT made up all the time isn’t she!

It also really bothered me just how two faced she was. She bitched so much about Brogan and acted like she hated her, and then when she was caught out she pulled the “nasty bullies on tattle card” and went grovelling. Seems she’s a very manipulative, fake person who will throw just about anyone under the bus to save her own ass!

Reactions: 2
I’m convinced it was her who created a new account after all the drama, claiming to be a friend of hers and that she had attempted suicide. Unstable AF.

then she comes back to social media, happy, bouncy, new house, fresh flowers, interior design, cleaning goddess. Not falling for it frizz head!

Reactions: 7
Did she always have so many followers? 95K followers and 300-400 likes per photo.. If you're gonna buy folllwers at least make it look believable

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3