Becca Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazes me how she had a pop at Brogan about breaking lockdown rules and then has posted videos and selfies of her breaking the rules herself! Yes she has clarified she lives in a low risk area and her group of friends were a group of less than 6 but you still need to social distance! What gets me is that you are posting this to all your followers who may think it is okay to do the same, very irresponsible if she wants the area she lives in to continue being low risk!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Amazes me how she had a pop at Brogan about breaking lockdown rules and then has posted videos and selfies of her breaking the rules herself! Yes she has clarified she lives in a low risk area and her group of friends were a group of less than 6 but you still need to social distance! What gets me is that you are posting this to all your followers who may think it is okay to do the same, very irresponsible if she wants the area she lives in to continue being low risk!
I thought exactly the same... So cheeky!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know which Brogan threads she was on/roughly which month? My kid is self isolating, so I’m bored at home. 😅

Does anyone know which Brogan threads she was on/roughly which month? My kid is self isolating, so I’m bored at home. 😅
I don’t go on the brogan threads so no idea how fast they move but becca admitted it on the 5th May, so she was probably posting in the thread late April and start of May x

Reactions: 4
I think she’s referring to having a drink ‘chinking’ glasses etc in a cute way but it’s not the best use of the word.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s referring to having a drink ‘chinking’ glasses etc in a cute way but it’s not the best use of the word.
i really don’t think so - she’s referring to a Chinese takeaway.

they’re not the worst tweets I’ve seen from influencers though and I don’t think she’d speak like that now

Does anyone know what happened to her, she used to be such a regular uploader and now nothing since 2021.

Does anyone know what happened to her, she used to be such a regular uploader and now nothing since 2021.
she still posts frequently on Instagram. She has a small business where she draws animals (she’s actually very very good at it tbh).
Don’t think she does the whole “influencer” thing anymore after scandal with brogan(?).
Although, she’ll always happily take gifted trips to ipswich revolution lol

Reactions: 4
For some reason she came into my mind and I searched for her and she’s not uploaded in YouTube or Insta for months! I really liked her when she was voussontbeauetbelle and she talked about M.E (as someone who has M.E too) but it seems she never really found her niche. I think she’s a really gifted artist though.
Looking on companies house she’s dissolved her company so I guess that’s the end of that. According to her Facebook she does am dram and opera now in Ipswich.

Last edited:
For some reason she came into my mind and I searched for her and she’s not uploaded in YouTube or Insta for months! I really liked her when she was voussontbeauetbelle and she talked about M.E (as someone who has M.E too) but it seems she never really found her niche. I think she’s a really gifted artist though.
Looking on companies house she’s dissolved her company so I guess that’s the end of that. According to her Facebook she does am dram and opera now in Ipswich.
I think she’s still doing Rupert and Rose (her Etsy shop where she draws pets) because she has reviews from March 2023.

I think after the drama where she was caught tattling about Brogan she couldn’t really come back from that.

Reactions: 3