BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that outfit in todays reel… it’s such a clash she really has no sense of style

Reactions: 6
Firstly I want to agree with the outfit in today’s reel being awful. Mainly because she put in massive gold hoops when all the rest of her jewellery is silver. Someone please send this girl some silver hoops!

second, and I know I’m very late to this but I only just managed to reset my password, but why do we think Tom wasn’t at their New Year’s Eve party? Clearly wasn’t just the three of them i think eves sister was there and another guy I don’t recognise so why wasn’t he? Plus she FaceTimed him at midnight anyway so he can’t have been that busy doing something else.

Reactions: 5
Firstly I want to agree with the outfit in today’s reel being awful. Mainly because she put in massive gold hoops when all the rest of her jewellery is silver. Someone please send this girl some silver hoops!

second, and I know I’m very late to this but I only just managed to reset my password, but why do we think Tom wasn’t at their New Year’s Eve party? Clearly wasn’t just the three of them i think eves sister was there and another guy I don’t recognise so why wasn’t he? Plus she FaceTimed him at midnight anyway so he can’t have been that busy doing something else.
I think he was at another party with his friends, but I agree it’s weird they weren’t together as they seemingly do everything together, and surely he’s met Eve and Liv before

Reactions: 3
i didn't mind tom in her videos but lately its been feeling sooo forced like in her latest video and he said "what are the options then" acting like he didn't know even tho she said 10 seconds later you helped me pick :ROFLMAO: like a really cringe couple channel

Reactions: 8
They just are two basic people who are somehow more basic when combined and it doesn't make for good viewing

She's back on her bullshit; she called liking Disneyworld 'niche' in her newest video

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She's back on her bullshit; she called liking Disneyworld 'niche' in her newest video
petition for an eye roll reaction cos all the others don't sum how much annoying that is :ROFLMAO: the most popular theme park in the world is niche lol ok

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she always say support local businesses but is always in nandos, ask, bills... Or just any other chain ever.

How is peach Street doing hahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When was this??
they were all at a party and eve and tom were filmed a lot and all the comments were about it, then eve addressed it in a video as a lot of the questions were about her fancying tom. She said something like he is her type or something similar, I’ll try to find both the videos!!

Reactions: 5
they were all at a party and eve and tom were filmed a lot and all the comments were about it, then eve addressed it in a video as a lot of the questions were about her fancying tom. She said something like he is her type or something similar, I’ll try to find both the videos!!
One is that big Q&A they all did in someone's dining room where they were eating McDonalds and Liv has a face like a smacked arse the whole time (like even more than usual)

Reactions: 7
God I can’t stand miserabLIV,
She radiates doom and gloom and misery.

although molly radiates 16 year old, trying so hard with zero personality of her own vibesssss,
and wet blanket Tom.

I’d rather get a DM from her dad.
I’m too old for that though 😐 ah to be 19 again.

This from yday made me laughView attachment 985437
oh my god 😂 HE DOES!!!!!! That hair, the earrings. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Predictions for what this is about?
Has she hit a follower goal or something? (They look like number balloons to me?
My predictions are:
1) she’s booked her flights for her holiday travels and is counting down the days
2) it’s something niche and rouge that we can’t predict

Sorry don’t know if anyone’s already posted but she rebranded her Instagram @ to Molly Thompson? Has beauty spectrum finally left the building

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sorry don’t know if anyone’s already posted but she rebranded her Instagram @ to Molly Thompson? Has beauty spectrum finally left the building
she literally must’ve changed it in the last 30 mins because the screen shot I shared says beauty_spectrum but now her Instagram is definitely molly_thompson… I guess that’s what the balloons are for.

i predict she will quote Taylor swift and say “the old Molly/beauty spectrum can’t come to the phone right now, why, oh, cause she’s dead”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.