BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always said this!!! you can tell she wishes she was single and is only with tom because of how long they've been together

Reactions: 13
lmao her 'special thing' with ITV was doing something backstage at I'm A Celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a friend who says the same thing, does my head in 😫😫
It’s literally one of my pet peeves! I hate when people like Molly say they went to university. No you didn’t. You did a foundation course at a college and still managed to stay more in your bed at home than the room you were paying for. Doesn’t really fit in with the ✨uni vibe✨ She tries to push

Reactions: 14
F3B9B8CD-2183-4CD5-8365-7DD0073A0E59.png

what the hell is with this lack of colour coordination 🤢she doesn’t have one ounce of taste or class

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So clearly she’s going to do a thanksgiving video - but she’s sent her mum into the shop in order to buy the food, I really hope she’s paying Janine for all the work she does for her. If Molly can drive to the shop, go and do the shopping yourself, I bet she’ll moan at her mum for buying the wrong thing as well.

Reactions: 15
i might just be saying this cos i love trying new restaurants but i've only just got round to watching her vlog from when tom took her to london and of all the 100s of restaurants he took her to the ivy which they'd been to 4 times before??whats the point, i've been once and i didn't understand the hype at all. they could've easily gone to a nice independent place which would be 100x nicer

Reactions: 17
i might just be saying this cos i love trying new restaurants but i've only just got round to watching her vlog from when tom took her to london and of all the 100s of restaurants he took her to the ivy which they'd been to 4 times before??whats the point, i've been once and i didn't understand the hype at all. they could've easily gone to a nice independent place which would be 100x nicer
Because it’s the IVY, and it’s only the best for darling molly. She thinks people wouldn’t be impressed unless she goes to the poshest places, whereas I know I would much rather see some banging Greek street food from a family business, but it’s all about the name for miss Molly of course, something to show off

Reactions: 21
Because it’s the IVY, and it’s only the best for darling molly. She thinks people wouldn’t be impressed unless she goes to the poshest places, whereas I know I would much rather see some banging Greek street food from a family business, but it’s all about the name for miss Molly of course, something to show off
Tbh the ivy isn’t even that posh, it’s pretty standard and common to every major city…if she really wanted something special there’s loads of posh/fancy/expensive restaurants in london. In reality they like what they like and they will never diverge from their norm…yawn🥱🥱
This is why Molly will never do well, because she’s so boring! Honestly surely she can’t be making any money from this anymore, she has no engagement!! Her YouTube gonna die a death vv soon, I’ve even stopped hate watching

Reactions: 17
She went to the ivy befause from a super small town called Beverley and her nearest city which we know she thinks she’s too posh for doesn’t have an Ivy. It doesn’t have really any super posh restaurants, like you get in London/Manchester. Understandable though because Hull is a ✨shithole✨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s in Leicester (my university city) - I’m interested to hear what she says about it.

Reactions: 3
She’s in Leicester (my university city) - I’m interested to hear what she says about it.
‘Leicester is such a vibe bois, went to every single chain food ace and coffee shop, but took some photos to make it look like I’m interested i local culture but only coz it’s a vibe. It’s SO different to my tiny little town that no one’s heard of called Beverley *insert tongue and hand gesture*’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh she won’t like it! I feel like unless you live there, you don’t understand what it’s like 😹

Reactions: 5
Oh she won’t like it! I feel like unless you live there, you don’t understand what it’s like 😹
Yes, she’ll literally go to the big shopping centre (highcross) and then she’ll go to The Lanes and try and claim they’re a ‘hidden gem’.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, she’ll literally go to the big shopping centre (highcross) and then she’ll go to The Lanes and try and claim they’re a ‘hidden gem’.
Probably claim the weatherspoons is amazing because it’s so big 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.