Beautybeyondthe_eye #69 He Wishes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, new to the sub after catching just a few minutes of his current live and all I can say is what the actual duck? The cringe dancing and whisper singing? Not to mention telling people to follow, put a pic of themselves as their profile pic and their age in their bio??
You’ve missed some cracking moments. Not of Paul’s sad life, but of this thread being absolutely hilarious. It’s as dead as his relationship with his kid now though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's banned from going live on his page, he's created a new tiktok page for maybe over 2 days and still hasn't got above 1k followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think he was mocking disabled people and saying things about people in the comments calling him out needed to go ‘on the special bus’
For someone who’s homeless and looks like a bag of tit, he ain’t half a snob. I looked at his tiktok and he looks rough as hell. And chubbier

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For someone who’s homeless and looks like a bag of tit, he ain’t half a snob. I looked at his tiktok and he looks rough as hell. And chubbier
I think you always find this kind of thing with men like him. Beta man syndrome. Like when they're small, but they act DEAD HARD or are mean to women so they feel powerful! They're projecting what they're missing.

Reactions: 8
Surely he doesn’t actually think we believe he has a girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hasn’t got a clue how to talk to someone, comes across so hostile. Also loves people but hates people?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When you’re in a new relationship you want to spend every minute with them, you wouldn’t be travelling and leaving the country. I’m also convinced she’s fake because he never speaks to her via message during the live. Does he think we’re stupid?

Reactions: 4
Why would anyone want to go out with him? I just don't get it. The blokes an absolute moron.

Reactions: 6
just opened tiktok to see the monstrosity looking extra red and eye bleeping himself, thats enough for me today!

Reactions: 4
She has a teenage daughter who is exactly the type he goes for.

He's wandering round like a Pull & Bear mannequin. Except the mannequin is aimed at late teens and he's 44 in an oversized blue wash denim jacket and very wide legged brown linen trousers.

The girlfriend looks like she can't stand him, given she cut his face out of a photo she posted. The only thing that was remaining was his teeth as brown as his trousers. Which goes to show what he looks like without filters.

He's back on live, talking to teenagers and flirting.

Please do not sub or comment or give him any sort of attention. That is what he wants. Do not feed the troll.

Reactions: 9