Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
I'm certainly not encouraging him but my god, after losing 7 male friends to suicide over the years, where not one of them mentioned it before doing it, it's so frustrating to see Paul bait this every second Sunday. If you're going to do it, do it. If you're not, shut the fuck up about it, take some responsibility for your actions and remember that you have a son and imagine how he feels about all this. It's sick.

He would never do it because it's all about the attention he wants. And if he did end up finalising things, he's pushed it that far that genuinely now, no one would care at all.

It's easy to just say well do it then because it's so frustrating to see him goad it week it on week especially when so many people have experienced loss from suicide in their lives before.

Edited to add that the amount of people who have offered help to him. Even when strangers to him get welfare checks because they are concerned. It's been going on too long. I'm sure in his head that he's reached the end of the road but he won't get help, he won't get a job, he won't go to family, he won't just log off the Internet where majority of his problems would be solved. So sorry, I have zero sympathy for anyone who is wallowing in the consequences of their own actions and expecting others to feel sorry for them.

Sending love to all those who have been affected xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Quiet Observer

Really uncomfortable watch. Had to turn it off. It was just pure bullying and humiliation. However, can’t stop thinking about what he said about Grace; “if she didn’t like it why didn’t she just leave?”
Hmm, maybe this could change his perspective on things he’s done and said? Here’s hoping 🤞

Reactions: 24

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
It was an uncomfortable watch but I did laugh at some parts. Like when he asked PB what’s his opinion on Prince Andrew, Alexis asked who that was and Asif said “he’s the Paul Breach of the Royal Family”

• Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Paul is a narcissist so all of the things we forget about as we get older, he fixates on. So if someone called him an ugly ballbag eyed prick in 1998, he will remember that like it was yesterday and the rage he will feel with be all encompassing wanting revenge on the person.

It's true, he is emotionally stunted and that desperate for his life with a young 18-23 year old woman he can completely control it's insurmountable to him. He believes (because he's an incel) that whoever he manages to snare should be posh and high class enough to drive and dress like a pretty young girl in tea dresses and heels with a great job, but still able to text and call him the second he desires. He wants to absolutely control a woman the same way he did with the ex he got pregnant, he knew her when she was much younger than 16 and formed that relationship over years to have that controlling, awful relationship and we all know she ended it. And her parents had to pay him to get out of the house they partially owned and rid of him. So he spends his life trying to recreate that desperately, not realising he's now 43, even uglier than he was at 27 and doesn't have any sort of pulling power when he comes to teenagers.

What he does to try and combat that is dress how a 43 year old man thinks a 21 year old guy dresses, but always misses the mark. He wears cuffed cargos instead of straight legged, he dresses in jumpers he's bought in three sizes too big instead of an oversized fit jumper, he wears a t-shirt not realising his arms resemble a four year olds, he wears no socks when everyone knows young guys wear white ones. He buys trainers too big and again what an old man believes a kid wears.

Everything, and I mean everything in his life is about trying to have a relationship with someone. It's why he gets catfished constantly. It's why he's settling for women a few years back he wouldn't find attractive (tattoos, he hates them but now wants a sleeve), he's so desperate to find someone to control he's on the verge of messing up big time and being caught out by the wrong person. And I can't wait for that day to come.

• Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
He’s trying to insinuate to whatever silly girl he’s talking to now that she’s better off deading it with whatever boyfriend she has now and getting with a man over 20 years older than her. All through the medium of a power ballad and genuine rage at 19 seconds in. Pathetic fuck. He thinks people can’t see straight through him.

His life is all about him and his seedy desires, I read once that all he wants is to replicate the relationship he had when she was 16 and he was 27, not realising that he’s not 27 anymore so doesn’t have any sort of ability or attractiveness to get girls that young, nor should he want to. Now that he’s 43, early 30’s would be the same age gap but he can’t control them like he would a teenager so goes lower. He wants a complete submissive who will do and say exactly as he wants, make TikTok’s with him where he slaps her arse as he’s a misogynist, have a job but can call or text him the second he demands, wears the cute dresses and shops in Waitrose, but he doesn’t want to work to have the spending power. Imagine looking like him, 43 years of age and thinking that sort of life is achievable let alone desirable. It’s not like he’s an older good looking man, he looks like he hasn’t showered in days or washed his clothes in weeks, has straw for a beard, arms like spindles, a protruding tummy from malnutrition (AT 43!!!!), the dress sense of an old man dressing how he thinks a teenage dresses but fails every time, cracked yellow teeth and above all that, a size 5 in shoes!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Tobodee

VIP Member
20231013_232615.jpg

Don't know if this has already been mentioned but something's just been on tele about the Hatton Garden Heist and one of the robbers!! Wtf 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

smudge126

VIP Member
I’ve missed many lives recently but just caught some clips of him dancing to try and prove he doesn’t have a pot belly. Honestly makes me die 😂 who knew that would be the thing that triggered him the most
“Look, you can call me a paedophile and a rapist but I absolutely draw the line at anyone saying my stomach sticks out”

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Snapshotstye

Chatty Member
Imagine going abroad for the 1st time at 43 and all you can do is moan about the lack of British food chains. Not to mention completely avoiding the fact you were suicide baiting for the 10th time last week

• Heart
Reactions: 22