Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, i have had this thread in my watched threads since it first got made back in December and because i thought that you were all such funny fuckas, i decided to watch this one too as i didn't wanna miss anything 😂 (but have never actually kept tabs on it so to speak) until somebody over on the main just mentioned it.
So i came over to have a mooch and can't help but think that some of the recent comments are heavily aimed at me.
I first started liking and reacting to all your comments back in December but was never sure how to start joining in.
But when i did, i felt so welcomed & thought that you were all so lovely so i soon came out of my shell & was just starting to feel accepted into your little family ❤
I struggle with anxiety and ocd which leads to intrusive thoughts & paranoia and since reading here i have refrained myself from commenting or interacting on the main thread as i feel like i have now been overbearing and inserted myself a bit too much 😔
I'm so sorry if this is the case, and please do feel free to confirm if I'm right and i will have no issues with quietly leaving the thread.
As i would hate to be part of the problem.
& sorry about the big massive essay, i did hmmmm & aah about writing this but in the end i just needed too 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry again if i have pissed anybody off, i honestly didn't ever mean to!
Honestly beaut, reading the comments here I don’t think they’re aimed at you. And I don’t think, we’ll I hope not that nobody is trying to pick at one particular person - we are all entitled to join ANY THREAD we want, including this one. You’ve been watching so long that you know no one here is nasty in the slightest, we never have been mean to anyone who joined that I’ve seen.

i think most peoples frustrations are at the randoms who pop up quoting something that has JUST happened and then decide to start policing everyone not people who have worthwhile contributions which I think you do. We’ve had this thread for about a year and we all genuinely care about each other, which again I’m sure you can see, and don’t want to lose it.

i apologise if any of my comments have made you feel uncomfortable as that’s not my intention. Normally I’d call someone out for trying to derail but I’m so scared of getting the thread locked I personally come here for a vent which is what I’m sure others are doing too xxxx

ps I do get it though,sometimes our unique personalities make us over think things in a way that isn’t always positive x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi guys, i have had this thread in my watched threads since it first got made back in December and because i thought that you were all such funny fuckas, i decided to watch this one too as i didn't wanna miss anything 😂 (but have never actually kept tabs on it so to speak) until somebody over on the main just mentioned it.
So i came over to have a mooch and can't help but think that some of the recent comments are heavily aimed at me.
I first started liking and reacting to all your comments back in December but was never sure how to start joining in.
(I have never made comments about his weight or appearance)
But when i did start to join in, i felt so welcomed & thought that you were all so lovely so i soon came out of my shell & was just starting to feel accepted into your little family ❤
I struggle with anxiety and ocd which leads to intrusive thoughts & paranoia and since reading here i have refrained myself from commenting or interacting on the main thread as i feel like i have now been overbearing and inserted myself a bit too much 😔
I'm so sorry if this is the case, and please do feel free to confirm if I'm right and i will have no issues with quietly leaving the thread.
& sorry about the big massive essay, i did hmmmm & aah about writing this but in the end i just needed too 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nah beaut it's not you. Not for me anyway.
And even if it was (as I said it's not for me!) don't let ANYONE chase you away!!
I think the thread has changed massively, people are being a bit over dramatic for me and I was pissed off this morning and I think I made it clear. But nothing was aimed at you.
There's others I'm suspicious of but I'm going to leave it at that.

It's easy for me to say, but try and not overthink things. If something is bothering you, come and chat here xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi guys, i have had this thread in my watched threads since it first got made back in December and because i thought that you were all such funny fuckas, i decided to watch this one too as I didn't wanna miss anything 😂 (but have never actually kept tabs on it so to speak) until somebody over on the main just mentioned it.
(I have never made comments about his weight or appearance)
But when i did start to join in, i felt so welcomed & thought that you were all so lovely so i soon came out of my shell & was just starting to feel accepted into your little family ❤
Please don’t feel like that, I can remember you liking some of my comments as far back as last year (I remember your cool name) I can honestly say it’s 100% not you I’ve got my suspicions about, & I’m sure all on here will agree. The main thread I think at the moment is making a lot of people feel uneasy. But you are very welcome & i enjoy your interaction in the MM thread, & you are very articulate. Please don’t change that.

I’m sorry you feel this way & please don’t feel too anxious to comment, you are a welcome member of our family 😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I get the feeling I’m not welcome on the main thread half the time but it would be boring if we all agreed and had the same opinions .

in other news I was accidentally influenced by Marcus into stabbing myself while microwaving cooking my ready meal tea .luckily it was only with the tip of a butter knife so I’ve decided to risk washing it and putting a plaster on it rather than admitting myself for scheduled emergency life saving surgery with only 30% survival odds😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi you gorj lot.

Taking a break from the main thread and seen this, ive been commenting since thread 2 (I think) I hope you're all okay? I'm massively triggered by the main thread all the time yet I'm so lonely 24/7 although I have kids this is the only adult reaction I have really. I hope you are all good xxxxxx

Also sorry for the grammar, my head is all over the place 🙄

• Heart
Oh beauts i feel so guilty now that iv came on here & bloody accused you all! 😔
& now i feel like I seem guilty cos of my paranoia over it 🤦🏻‍♀️
(Guilty by association & all that!) Iv quite a few crappy mh problems (i just don't flaunter them all over social media) which does make me overthink massively and think that everybody hates me 😭
Now iv a genuine tear in my eye cos you've all been so lovely to me yet again! ❤
My crappy mh makes my emotions extreme & all over the place (oh god am i Marcus? 🤔😂)
I completely understand why you all feel the way that you do about newbies etc
& course me being me, started over thinking it & then let my paranoia run away with me 🙄
Cos my logic was 'Im technically a new face round town as even tho i interacted with the thread the end of last year, i had never commented & now here i am using all their mm language and slang, they must think I'm a right cheeky bleep' 😳😂 oh no have i overstepped kinda thing? Like 'oh god, am I annoying to them?'
Cos of course, i understand all the linger & the little titbits as iv been following for some time 😂
The influx of all the newbies is from Marcus keep mentioning Tattle & they come out of curiosity but then stay for the witty banter!
As i must say, the thread is absolutely fabulous ❤
Some of you beauts are absolutely knicker wetting (or shitting) funny 😂
& as @pommynoir said, so caring and lovely!
I must admit, here is where i come to wind down (well as much as my messy busy head will let me)
& i know that this particular thread is public & accessible to everybody if they so wish to but it feels more private here & i totally respect that so im not gonna encroach here
❤
It's like the best kept secret over here as not many at all know about this thread so well done on that beauts! 😉
So sorry about the whole written chapter (or 2) that i have wrote here again, i just wanted to explain myself abit better!
& thank you all for being you your all bloody amazing ❤
See you over on the main beauts xxx

• Heart
Oh beauts i feel so guilty now that iv came on here & bloody accused you all! 😔
& now i feel like I seem guilty cos of my paranoia over it 🤦🏻‍♀️
(Guilty by association & all that!) Iv quite a few crappy mh problems (i just don't flaunter them all over social media) which does make me overthink massively and think that everybody hates me 😭
Now iv a genuine tear in my eye cos you've all been so lovely to me yet again! ❤
My crappy mh makes my emotions extreme & all over the place (oh god am i Marcus? 🤔😂)
I completely understand why you all feel the way that you do about newbies etc
& course me being me, started over thinking it & then let my paranoia run away with me 🙄
Cos my logic was 'Im technically a new face round town as even tho i interacted with the thread the end of last year, i had never commented & now here i am using all their mm language and slang, they must think I'm a right cheeky bleep' 😳😂 oh no have i overstepped kinda thing? Like 'oh god, am I annoying to them?'
Cos of course, i understand all the linger & the little titbits as iv been following for some time 😂
The influx of all the newbies is from Marcus keep mentioning Tattle & they come out of curiosity but then stay for the witty banter!
As i must say, the thread is absolutely fabulous ❤
Some of you beauts are absolutely knicker wetting (or shitting) funny 😂
& as @pommynoir said, so caring and lovely!
I must admit, here is where i come to wind down (well as much as my messy busy head will let me)
& i know that this particular thread is public & accessible to everybody if they so wish to but it feels more private here & i totally respect that so im not gonna encroach here
❤
It's like the best kept secret over here as not many at all know about this thread so well done on that beauts! 😉
So sorry about the whole written chapter (or 2) that i have wrote here again, i just wanted to explain myself abit better!
& thank you all for being you your all bloody amazing ❤
See you over on the main beauts xxx
You’re more than welcome to be on this thread too. You are one of us. And like everyone said above this is a great place to come when the main thread is getting a bit much!

• Heart
Hi you gorj lot.

Taking a break from the main thread and seen this, ive been commenting since thread 2 (I think) I hope you're all okay? I'm massively triggered by the main thread all the time yet I'm so lonely 24/7 although I have kids this is the only adult reaction I have really. I hope you are all good xxxxxx

Come over here if you ever want to chat. We are all good listeners & support each other ❤xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi you gorj lot.

Are you alright? Stay over here if it's too triggering for you beaut ❤

Have a look at some other threads on here too ❤❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jake Quickendens threads funny. 😂😂
I see a lot of people commenting about him and have been meaning to have a look for a while but been too busy lately with Marcus! It’s literally a full time job lately 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see a lot of people commenting about him and have been meaning to have a look for a while but been too busy lately with Marcus! It’s literally a full time job lately 🤣
I've just started joining on on there. Really funny thread. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I am okay I promise. Just my home life is very challenging atm (I have a son with complex special needs and feel like im fighting a never ending battle for minimal help with health care) and a threenager who thinks she runs the show 😂 just dont get much adult conversation so it's nice to come on here. Xx

• Heart
I am okay I promise. Just my home life is very challenging atm (I have a son with complex special needs and feel like im fighting a never ending battle for minimal help with health care) and a threenager who thinks she runs the show 😂 just dont get much adult conversation so it's nice to come on here. Xx
Oh sweetheart. Massive hugs! Teenage girls are an absolute nightmare 😫
Wish I could help with you getting additional help for your son.
I've only got boys and a girl dog - Willy isn't a boy 😱
but I've got teenage nieces and they're little (tall!) madams, I feel for my sister sometimes 😪

• Heart
Oh sweetheart. Massive hugs! Teenage girls are an absolute nightmare 😫
Wish I could help with you getting additional help for your son.
I've only got boys and a girl dog - Willy isn't a boy 😱
but I've got teenage nieces and they're little (tall!) madams, I feel for my sister sometimes 😪
Thanks lovely for your words they mean a lot. My daughter is three with the attitude of a teenager so I call her threenager 😂 im dreading her being a teenager though haha xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
I mainly follow Irish influencer other than Sallie Axl and Sophie May Dickson. So I’m not much help.

guys please tell me this isn’t normal. I just made a lovely ploughman’s, been slow cooking this bacon joint all day, plate full of food even a few chips on the side for Mr PN… he’s got in from work and said no to pickle and asked me to slice a banana over his salad instead. Apparently banana goes on salads? Tell me this isn’t the norm 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I mainly follow Irish influencer other than Sallie Axl and Sophie May Dickson. So I’m not much help.

guys please tell me this isn’t normal. I just made a lovely ploughman’s, been slow cooking this bacon joint all day, plate full of food even a few chips on the side for Mr PN… he’s got in from work and said no to pickle and asked me to slice a banana over his salad instead. Apparently banana goes on salads? Tell me this isn’t the norm 🤢🤢🤢
That is bleeping disgusting!
Call the wedding off ASAP beaut before it's too late!!!!

Bananas belong in monkey food or the bin!

• Haha
Aww we are all feeling the love on here tonight beauts❤ In other news I’m not watching any telly at all not even the soaps. I don’t watch the news, read any papers. My family keep talking to me (wish they would leave me alone)
I’ve got major FOMO if I’m not on tattle (even tho MM blocked me last year🙄)

i just need to accept this is my life now & with this thread getting even better I’ve even less time for anything else. So I’ve just poured a large glass of Sauvignon Blanc (my favourite) & I’m here for hopefully an entertaining night🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The MM thread goes so fast sometimes it's hard to even have the time to check any of the others if I ever want to get anything else in my actual like done 😅
But I hope everyone is well x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.