Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus is normally my quiet thread because my other main one is Jack Monroe . @pommynoir jack has a recipe for banana skin porridge ( tastes as bad as it sounds ) , you could always punish treat your partner to a big bowl of that 🍌
I love the taste of banana but I think it smells worse than manky feet 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Well, I'm getting divorced and running awayyyy!
Just had a row with Mr Ethel cos he cheered at the football 😒😡 (I'm a Liverpool fan and Man City are playing in Europe) He. bleeping. Cheered. When. They. Scored!!!
I'm fewmin beauts!
I know the eldest is a Citeh fan for my sins, but how dare he be so disrespectful!
So I lashed a cushion at him and stormed off upstairs 🤣 basically it was another excuse to get back on here tbh 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s the first time I’ve looked at our back up thread except when the thread got banned !

Does feel like the thread is being a bit taken over, then I think maybe that’s just what happens as they grow? I got in to that Alice evans and started from the beginning (each post like like a novel at the beginning) and that was the same, you’d see points where loads of newbies would come and create a bit of drama within the threads.

I think today I was literally like WTF the half the comments going on and loads of stuff being deleted mod’d. Me poor tassels were getting in a twist!

Oh beauts i feel so guilty now that iv came on here & bloody accused you all! 😔
& now i feel like I seem guilty cos of my paranoia over it 🤦🏻‍♀️
(Guilty by association & all that!) Iv quite a few crappy mh problems (i just don't flaunter them all over social media) which does make me overthink massively and think that everybody hates me 😭
Now iv a genuine tear in my eye cos you've all been so lovely to me yet again! ❤
My crappy mh makes my emotions extreme & all over the place (oh god am i Marcus? 🤔😂)
I completely understand why you all feel the way that you do about newbies etc
& course me being me, started over thinking it & then let my paranoia run away with me 🙄
Cos my logic was 'Im technically a new face round town as even tho i interacted with the thread the end of last year, i had never commented & now here i am using all their mm language and slang, they must think I'm a right cheeky bleep' 😳😂 oh no have i overstepped kinda thing? Like 'oh god, am I annoying to them?'
Cos of course, i understand all the linger & the little titbits as iv been following for some time 😂
The influx of all the newbies is from Marcus keep mentioning Tattle & they come out of curiosity but then stay for the witty banter!
As i must say, the thread is absolutely fabulous ❤
Some of you beauts are absolutely knicker wetting (or shitting) funny 😂
& as @pommynoir said, so caring and lovely!
I must admit, here is where i come to wind down (well as much as my messy busy head will let me)
& i know that this particular thread is public & accessible to everybody if they so wish to but it feels more private here & i totally respect that so im not gonna encroach here
❤
It's like the best kept secret over here as not many at all know about this thread so well done on that beauts! 😉
So sorry about the whole written chapter (or 2) that i have wrote here again, i just wanted to explain myself abit better!
& thank you all for being you your all bloody amazing ❤
See you over on the main beauts xxx
It’s definitely not you or @BubbleDuck who have annoyed me on the main thread 🤣 just wanted to put that out there! Haven’t even checked in on the main thread tonight, just seen some of his live though so I’m about to wade in. Wish me luck beauts! xx

• Haha
I think today I was literally like WTF the half the comments going on and loads of stuff being deleted mod’d. Me poor tassels were getting in a twist!
Loads of stuff deleted mod'd? What do you mean? Only one spam post and a post quoting it has been deleted by mods on the thread.

It's natural people don't constantly enjoy a thread. Report anyone trying to disrupt.

Reactions: 3
Loads of stuff deleted mod'd? What do you mean? Only one spam post and a post quoting it has been deleted by mods on the thread.

It's natural people don't constantly enjoy a thread. Report anyone trying to disrupt.
I think we're suspicious of quite a lot of new members have appeared, obviously cos he's been online a lot lately and an easy target.
I know I've been reporting ones that are going against the rules but I think us who have been around for ages worry about some posters getting the thread closed again. (Not having a go btw!)

Well, I'm getting divorced and running awayyyy!
Just had a row with Mr Ethel cos he cheered at the football 😒😡 (I'm a Liverpool fan and Man City are playing in Europe) He. bleeping. Cheered. When. They. Scored!!!
I'm fewmin beauts!
I know the eldest is a Citeh fan for my sins, but how dare he be so disrespectful!
So I lashed a cushion at him and stormed off upstairs 🤣 basically it was another excuse to get back on here tbh 💁🏻‍♀️
duck it, let’s leave the fellas and run away together leave the two freaks to it. A man who cheers city is not a man I’d want to be with 🤣🤣. I’m a Liverpool fan, Mr P doesnt follow sport but pretends he does to look cool, it gives me the ick a bit but I appreciate the effort 🤣♥

Marcus is normally my quiet thread because my other main one is Jack Monroe . @pommynoir jack has a recipe for banana skin porridge ( tastes as bad as it sounds ) , you could always punish treat your partner to a big bowl of that 🍌
I love the taste of banana but I think it smells worse than manky feet 🤢
I hate Jack Monroe more than I hate marcus, I always thought it was irrational… I’ve disliked her since I was a child.. (not that long ago, @Ethel's little Willy knows I’m only a babbie really 🤣) I sometimes have a look at her thread though and I’m really glad that so many others seem to dislike her too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
duck it, let’s leave the fellas and run away together leave the two freaks to it. A man who cheers city is not a man I’d want to be with 🤣🤣. I’m a Liverpool fan, Mr P doesnt follow sport but pretends he does to look cool, it gives me the ick a bit but I appreciate the effort 🤣♥

I hate Jack Monroe more than I hate marcus, I always thought it was irrational… I’ve disliked her since I was a child.. (not that long ago, @Ethel's little Willy knows I’m only a babbie really 🤣) I sometimes have a look at her thread though and I’m really glad that so many others seem to dislike her too!
That properly made me laugh 🤣🤣

And yeah 🙄 was wondering how long it'd take for you to remind me how young you are 🙄😂😂

Oh duck it...
He's just bleeping cheered again!!! The dick head!!! He doesn't even support them!!! His team is a lower league team!!!
That's him sleeping in Little Willy's cage tonight 😡😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
oh so this is what they were on about … i don’t see anything nasty being saud, I joined last wednesday but was well aware of marcus before , i also noticed a lot of new people today and yesterday, the tea spiller who said she was his ex best friend hadn’t contributed much since!! i think you beauts are bleeping gas i get more laugh from you OG’s
, i will admit I didn’t get some of youre nicknames for “carcus” or other and i did ask and most answered but then some said check the wiki! so i did and it explains everything and its bloody hilarious!! i actually feel like one of yous after nearly a week.. but i understand it must be annoying getting asked what’s this or that (ivr even said to some newbie’s to refer to the wiki :LOL: im not offended by this thread besuts, if course you all get familiar with each other for being in a group for so long. keep up the good work(y)

oh so this is what they were on about … i don’t see anything nasty being saud, I joined last wednesday but was well aware of marcus before , i also noticed a lot of new people today and yesterday, the tea spiller who said she was his ex best friend hadn’t contributed much since!! i think you beauts are bleeping gas i get more laugh from you OG’s
, i will admit I didn’t get some of youre nicknames for “carcus” or other and i did ask and most answered but then some said check the wiki! so i did and it explains everything and its bloody hilarious!! i actually feel like one of yous after nearly a week.. but i understand it must be annoying getting asked what’s this or that (ivr even said to some newbie’s to refer to the wiki :LOL: im not offended by this thread besuts, if course you all get familiar with each other for being in a group for so long. keep up the good work(y)
I don't think there's been anything nasty said either.
I've also been fairly direct on the main thread without calling out certain posters as I can't prove my suspicions and it's not fair.
I was accused of being a mate of Katie Price last week on another thread ffs 🤣🤣

I don't know who said what or what's been said to try and cause trouble, and it's not as if it's a secret thread as me and a couple of others have posted the link in different threads previously.

The thread has changed, yes. Will it change again? Yes. It does happen on popular threads.

You're welcome to post here the same as everyone else xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't think there's been anything nasty said either.
I've also been fairly direct on the main thread without calling out certain posters as I can't prove my suspicions and it's not fair.
I was accused of being a mate of Katie Price last week on another thread ffs 🤣🤣

I don't know who said what or what's been said to try and cause trouble, and it's not as if it's a secret thread as me and a couple of others have posted the link in different threads previously.

The thread has changed, yes. Will it change again? Yes. It does happen on popular threads.

You're welcome to post here the same as everyone else xx
Katie Price OMFG :LOL: there must be about a hundred threads on her, i love watching her and “Crawls”post and stories , the tabloid stories are great for the comments section:LOL:
i couldn’t possibly do more than one there when Narcus fucks off il get into KP bullshit shitstorm lieing life! ok beaust thank you for the welcome and in future il refer to the wiki (and will also refer “newbie’s to it :ROFLMAO:) right im meet you on the other side that is MM !!

• Haha
Katie Price OMFG :LOL: there must be about a hundred threads on her, i love watching her and “Crawls”post and stories , the tabloid stories are great for the comments section:LOL:
i couldn’t possibly do more than one there when Narcus fucks off il get into KP bullshit shitstorm lieing life! ok beaust thank you for the welcome and in future il refer to the wiki (and will also refer “newbie’s to it :ROFLMAO:) right im meet you on the other side that is MM !!
There's well over 100 on her 🤣 she's a nasty piece of work as well! Been a LOT of tea on her from people who know her too but they've vanished after being found out and threatened apparently 😬
Anyways, have fun beaut xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m not an OG I joined around bud bottle time but I feel like it’s all gone crazy this last few week. I looked at the threads at lunch time then when I got home from work there was another 25 pages to go through. Slow down Carcus I need a life as well as work and tattle 😂 Anyway all you guys are amazing and I look forward to the day when the pages slow down a tiny bit

I don’t wanna seem like a witch (I probably am tho) but does it get on anyone else’s tits when people come on to clog up the thread by asking what’s happened. Read the damn thread 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t wanna seem like a witch (I probably am tho) but does it get on anyone else’s tits when people come on to clog up the thread by asking what’s happened. Read the damn thread 🙄
Theres certain posters that irk me ATM.
(Fully realise I've only been around since Feb and could easily be one of those to you 😅)
There's a lot of posts of the EXACT SAME THING too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does the thread not bring you to your last spot for everyone? Like I have no choice but to scroll through as it will keep bringing me back to the last spot I read or commented. 🤷🏽‍♀️.

The only thing I will say is that if we start using this thread to SLAYTE people on the other one we will end up getting this one locked. So I think as annoying as some are, we should just either say something to someone if we have something to say or report / ignore. (This isn’t aimed at anyone just my thoughts over the last couple of days)

• Heart
I know! I'm soo anxious, my eyes twitching
But i dont wanna get banned and i certainly don't wanna get any threads locked.
Hopefully you will all kno who i mean? And can i talk about her here or share screenshots? I really dont fuckin kno
Best not to share screenshots just incase. Hate to be a party pooper beaut.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.