Beauts #4 Marcus might have lost all his fat, but this thread is still here for us to chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
beauts latest in my spinal dramas. I seen the surgeon last week, he’s operated on me previously 2x my first spine op was with a different surgeon. Well any way rather than jump stright into surgery hes referred me as urgent for a root nerve blocker injection. I’m not scared of the needle bit coz I had to have a blood patch done after my last surgery due to spinal fluid leak…. Has any of you beauts ever had this procedure done? I know they use a scanner to guide where to inject. Dr thinks it will work as the problem is on a new level. So if any one has had it let me know what you thought plz thanks beauts

@Lucyxxxx Hope you’re ok beaut, sending
Tbh I'm not. I've had a false and serious accusation made about me cause my baby had an accident. I know some people will think no smoke without fire or you don't truly know who's behind the screen but me, my kids and God know I'm truly and fully innocent. When I can tell the full story you will all be absolutely gob smacked and disgusted at what's been done to us. The worst time of my life by far.

Reactions: 6
Sorry you’re having to go through this. It will pass. The truth will out x

Reactions: 1
That’s awful Luce, stay strong beaut. We’re here if you need us xxxx

Reactions: 1