Beauts #3 All welcome, bring a glass of โ€˜pinoโ€™ you boujie beauts ๐Ÿ˜š โœŒ๐Ÿฝ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's his middle name? Lisle? I think that's just perfect @Lucyxxxx it's clearly a girls name but can be used for a boy so you've got both bases covered, it's a perfect homage to the big man without being too obvious and it's really bleeping weird which it great if you want to stand out in nursery.
Lisa for a girl and Richard for a boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Finally discussed the blood results that was 'urgent' my cholesterol is high and I'm pre diabetic so huge wake up call gonna message marcus for his diet plan x

Jk but definitely need to change my ways and maybe address why I comfort eat

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think that's just beautiful x perfect x
---
Also interesting profile pic today beaut
Oh it's a bit of a joke on the Lucy Letby thread. Someone posted once saying that Osama Bin Laden had a kind face and its in honour of that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also how you feeling Rach?

Reactions: 1
Oh it's a bit of a joke on the Lucy Letby thread. Someone posted once saying that Osama Bin Laden had a kind face and its in honour of that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also how you feeling Rach?
I'm alright need to cut my saturated fats down I love my cheese tho ๐Ÿ˜ญ oh well it'll be worth it

• Heart
Do any beauts have only fans?? I am on there but wanted to chat about some of my content?! Let me know

• Heart
Do any beauts have only fans?? I am on there but wanted to chat about some of my content?! Let me know
I'm not , my parents would have a stroke ๐Ÿ˜‚ but go you, if you enjoy it do it! I'd actually love to hear about what it's like? What kinda of clientelle do you have and what kind of content you do? That's if you don't mind sharing beaut I've never actually spoken to anyone that does it in real life , only the daily mail stories "I was so hot I quit my job in burger King and now I'm making 10 grand a day " type headline ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
I'm all ears! If I had a pair of tits I'd be coming to join you! Genuinely the only reason I didn't become a Stripper in my younger days.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wonder who the bcc presenter is.
The celebrity gossip thread is moving fast but no oneโ€™s knows

Reactions: 5
Is it any good?
Any really tea or laughs?
Iโ€™ve already seen hue with his arse out.
Waiting patiently for the internet to do its job and make some memes
I cba arsed posting this on the bbc thread
But itโ€™s true itโ€™s huw Edwards
The young male sex worker is Welsh

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.