Beauts #3 All welcome, bring a glass of ‘pino’ you boujie beauts 😚 ✌🏽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very fitting title 🤪 went to go see the surgeon for him to take the wire out and the plan worked the bone has fused back together funny how my broken toe got fixed quicker than his gammy toe looool

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well beauts its wild here for a Monday night my road is now a crime scene im blissfully ignoring that for im a celeb lool

Reactions: 2
Update it was a car pile up not surprised with how people drive and speed and dont look at the junction and just come straight out 🤦 said since i moved they'd be a bad accident and sadly i was right dont think anything will be done mind

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where i can watch the footy at weekend without having to go to a pub i somehow don't think so 😂

Beauts that have had this LLETZ done. I have tickets to Abba Voyage on Sunday - I’ve just realised the date, do you think I’ll be up to going or am I gonna have to sell? 💔

• Sad
Fingers crossed you get to go !!! It looks so much fun
I hope so coz I don’t think I’ll get to sell now. Mr Pom said he’d book me new tickets for the new year but I feel bad coz I’ll literally be throwing away this money where I didn’t realise the dates. I don’t know how fun it will be not being able to drink. I did book seating though so atleast not on the dancefloor

Reactions: 3
Beauts that have had this LLETZ done. I have tickets to Abba Voyage on Sunday - I’ve just realised the date, do you think I’ll be up to going or am I gonna have to sell? 💔
Aw i hope you get to go! I think you should be ok ❤

I’d have thought you’d be ok to go still , and tbh ,unless you are going as part of a big group, I’d have thought it would still be enjoyable sober because of the general atmosphere ( but I can see how being the only sober one in your group might suck ). You can’t take in your own drinks so you’d be at the mercy of bar queues anyway

If you decide against it , ticketmaster are pretty good at helping you resale - I’ve just checked and there’s only 1 floor ticket available for sun atm so if you had a couple of tickets to sell , you’d be more likely to get a buyer . Obviously you might get less than selling privately but people looking for last minute tickets are more likely to check ticketmaster first than eBay, fb or whatever ime.

Reactions: 2
I’d have thought you’d be ok to go still , and tbh ,unless you are going as part of a big group, I’d have thought it would still be enjoyable sober because of the general atmosphere ( but I can see how being the only sober one in your group might suck ). You can’t take in your own drinks so you’d be at the mercy of bar queues anyway

If you decide against it , ticketmaster are pretty good at helping you resale - I’ve just checked and there’s only 1 floor ticket available for sun atm so if you had a couple of tickets to sell , you’d be more likely to get a buyer . Obviously you might get less than selling privately but people looking for last minute tickets are more likely to check ticketmaster first than eBay, fb or whatever ime.
We can’t sell as we bought resale tickets when we did (I don’t know why I did that - they were no cheaper) and you can’t sell them through the app again. I wonder if I email them would they let me, I’ll try that

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.