Beauts #3 All welcome, bring a glass of β€˜pino’ you boujie beauts 😚 ✌🏽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations beaut! xx
Thank you β™₯ I'm certain it's another boy. No symptoms but no period so tested on the off chance and showed straight away I'm with child. Haven't told my fella yet lol but had to tell you guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Congrats Lucy!! I’d say a turn on the communal for you but I reckon you’ve had enough of all that!! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you guys ❀ you can all thank Marcus for the newest tattle baby en route as since he's gone boring my shagging rate has gone throufg the ROOF! Heads still spinning abit but happy and so far easy going pregnancy and for me I've found the easier the pregnancy the easier the baby lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you guys ❀ you can all thank Marcus for the newest tattle baby en route as since he's gone boring my shagging rate has gone throufg the ROOF! Heads still spinning abit but happy and so far easy going pregnancy and for me I've found the easier the pregnancy the easier the baby lol.
Congrats!!! You seem like an amazing mama so what a blessing ❀❀❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Congrats!!! You seem like an amazing mama so what a blessing ❀❀❀❀
Thank you beaut.❀❀ Already looking for maternity wear in vinted like a true scruffy slag πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ me and my fella go to hand in out notice of marriage on Wednesday but gonna have to push back actually wedding day cause am I duck going down the aisle preggers, I know the weddings meant to come first but it's abit late for that attitude anyways πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Wow another baby on the way. We swore no more and here we are lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's his middle name? Lisle? I think that's just perfect @Lucyxxxx it's clearly a girls name but can be used for a boy so you've got both bases covered, it's a perfect homage to the big man without being too obvious and it's really bleeping weird which it great if you want to stand out in nursery.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.