Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tony is live at Disneyland right now. I'm at home in bed resting. I have work in the morning.

Hey Tony…Disneyland just released information regarding updates to the DAS program. Just thought you might want to know :sneaky:

IMG_0818.jpeg
He’s too busy “out performing” other streamers. He is very vocal about news about other streamers but is silent on his own. He needs a mirror instead of a microphone.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We get it, he doesn’t use view bots. He’ll probably mention it again. I’m not sure why this is suddenly a thing for him lately haha. He was nice enough to crop out the other streamers username as if no one would recognize it anyway.
IMG_0895.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
We get it, he doesn’t use view bots. He’ll probably mention it again. I’m not sure why this is suddenly a thing for him lately haha. He was nice enough to crop out the other streamers username as if no one would recognize it anyway. View attachment 2873810
Oh please. He definitely uses stuff. Aint no way he has all these views and only 30 people in his live. Tony please take your lies somewhere else. You have fake followers on IG fake viewers on tiktok and Youtube. You beg nightly for cashapp payments and NOBODY sends you a dime. You have at most 40 viewers a night yet claim you have 10k views. Boy bye!
---
View attachment 2868005He’s too busy “out performing” other streamers. He is very vocal about news about other streamers but is silent on his own. He needs a mirror instead of a microphone.
TONY YOU ONLY HAVE 30 TO 40 PEOPLE WATCHING YOU EACH NIGHT PLEASE STOP THE BS! Tell Tina to spend the money on diapers for your boys instead of views for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Your viewer to like ratio would expose you” 1.4k views, 50 likes. No view bots here.
IMG_0911.png

• Haha
Hey Tony we know you buy your Instagram followers. You can click to view followers and you will see most of them are burner accounts and have 0 post but follows hella people. Also most are foreign accounts or accounts with white boxes for the icon pictures. So saying you arent buying followers because you have two kids to feed is funny as hell especially since you make nothing on YouTube and we know Vanessa is the bread winner. But keep fooling yourself.

Reactions: 5
I'm almost halfway done with building my home gym, but I'll always find the time to laugh at your tweets, ToBro. Finger scrolling and talking trash is also a good workout. You also know what that's like. You are just like us except you subtweet and crop out names so that you don't ruin what's left of your influencer image. You need to set a good example to your viewbots afterall. You're probably reading this, so hello.
IMG_1718.jpeg

• Haha