beatrice_weightloss_journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beatrice has on her stories today that she looses 100 followers every day
Yet when you look at social blade you can see she's doing all right for herself
She's gets a few hundred followers every day and some days even over a thousand followers
Has anyone done her programme ? Has she ever said what qualifications she has ?
She only had a small following in may and has jumped to almost 70,000 followers . Would love to know what she charges and what her qualifications are to help with weight loss? Don't want falling into a scam where your barely eating 1500 calories a day we all know that's not sustainable

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Beatrice has on her stories today that she looses 100 followers every day
Yet when you look at social blade you can see she's doing all right for herself
She's gets a few hundred followers every day and some days even over a thousand followers
Has anyone done her programme ? Has she ever said what qualifications she has ?
She only had a small following in may and has jumped to almost 70,000 followers . Would love to know what she charges and what her qualifications are to help with weight loss? Don't want falling into a scam where your barely eating 1500 calories a day we all know that's not sustainable
I’m sure I read in her magazine article that she has some sort of qualification, however she wouldn’t be the first or last to set up as a nutritionist without any qualifications. I once (stupidly) paid £250 for a nutrition plan and it turned out that the PT had a marketing degree and no nutrition qualifications! You can also do one day courses and be qualified. I know WW and SW get slagged out but at least someone at the company with be a qualified dietician.

Yes it's happened me before too ,I paid so much money to be eating like 1400 calories ,weight came off but then stopped . Wasnt eating enough for the amount of exercise I was doing . Increases my calories and it started to come off again . Wow I didn't realise how easy it was,really have to be careful on social media

Her old sun article on her highlights says she’s a trainee teacher . Pretty surprised for someone who can’t articulate herself well and has a lot of grammatical errors

Reactions: 5
I really hope people see that this girl is charging people money to give advice on loosing weight when she literally said herself she ate 1200 calories , that is starvation, please please be careful what people are selling on social media .when these people stop loosing weight which they will on 1200 calories what is she going to tell them to do ??? do more steps eat less ?? she is selling a scam .. eat very little on 1200-1400 calories do a heap load of steps and exercise , your weight will drop but it will stop and then what are you going to do ??? Your metabolism will be shot ,don't listen to this woman

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Surely there should be some rules regarding what she’s doing. It’s totally wrong and she’s making a lot of money (she’s admitted today that she’s quit her job) I think she’s unintentionally giving the wrong advice, she’s saying her deficit was 1200-1400 calories a day, now that she’s lost her weight, shes increased to 1800-2400 - she really means intake, but if people are as thick as her, they’ll be doing it wrong!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Surely there should be some rules regarding what she’s doing. It’s totally wrong and she’s making a lot of money (she’s admitted today that she’s quit her job) I think she’s unintentionally giving the wrong advice, she’s saying her deficit was 1200-1400 calories a day, now that she’s lost her weight, shes increased to 1800-2400 - she really means intake, but if people are as thick as her, they’ll be doing it wrong!!
You'd think she would know the difference if it's her business or whatever?

How can she think her lips look good?

Attachments

Last edited:
Why is she so passive aggressive!? Every day there’s a new gripe with someone or something. None of the messages she shares are even that bad, for someone trying to sell a product/ service to people she doesn’t come across very people friendly to me. What did she do as a job before?

Reactions: 2
Omg I ran here. That haul omg what is wrong with her 😂 she’s so frantic throwing everything around while her voice slowly grates through my soul

Requested thread to discuss Beatrice!
Why is she so passive aggressive!? Every day there’s a new gripe with someone or something. None of the messages she shares are even that bad, for someone trying to sell a product/ service to people she doesn’t come across very people friendly to me. What did she do as a job before?
I work with her husband and he is not allowed to speak to a female yet he made us aware of her having an affair that she thinks no one knows about yet the world does and she doesn’t know it…

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I work with her husband and he is not allowed to speak to a female yet he made us aware of her having an affair that she thinks no one knows about yet the world does and she doesn’t know it…
I feel like we need more info 😂 is the affair post weight loss?

Reactions: 5