BBC Radio #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the misfortune of catching Damien Lewis on Michael Ball on R2 this morning... who told him he can sing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had the misfortune of catching Damien Lewis on Michael Ball on R2 this morning... who told him he can sing?!
I like Damien Lewis but whoever told him he could sing needs locking up. If anyone is in any doubt watch him singing the National Anthem at Silverstone last year. 😜

I do enjoy Michael Ball though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god, I’m such a muppet. I just saw this thread is nearly at its end and was thinking “I wonder why it’s only for radio 2” and I’ve just realised it’s not. It’s thread number 2…

So can I take this opportunity to properly discuss Radio 1 and say that I really love Greg James. He’s a great DJ. Although I imagine he’s a bit annoying IRL!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god, I’m such a muppet. I just saw this thread is nearly at its end and was thinking “I wonder why it’s only for radio 2” and I’ve just realised it’s not. It’s thread number 2…

So can I take this opportunity to properly discuss Radio 1 and say that I really love Greg James. He’s a great DJ. Although I imagine he’s a bit annoying IRL!
I’ve always had a crush on Greg

greg is so far above every other dj on radio 1 right now that it’s almost embarrassing.

we had vick, katie and jamie on in work this week and god it doesn’t vibe at all. they sound like two cool sisters trying to do a “cool” podcast but their little brother keeps running in and trying to get on the mic. and they’re so patronising with him 🫠 why they had to be a trio i don’t know, but jamie isn’t a radio natural. he worked with matt edmondson, but only because matt would tell him if he was spiralling off.

If I make a new thread shall I just make it for radio rather than specifically BBC radio? Can't decide - any advice welcome!

If I make a new thread shall I just make it for radio rather than specifically BBC radio? Can't decide - any advice welcome!
Is this for avoidance of idiots, ie, me, thinking it’s for Radio 3 😂😂 I think it’s fine as it is tbh, I just need to learn to read 🙈

Is this for avoidance of idiots, ie, me, thinking it’s for Radio 3 😂😂 I think it’s fine as it is tbh, I just need to learn to read 🙈
Ah no this wasn't just because of you I promise!
Just if we wanted it broader. But I agree stick with BBC.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.