Bayyleyisla #2 Bayley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, okay then. Sorry, didn't realise that was how tattle worked. Might as well close the thread now that you've spoken.

I wonder how boring it must get living the same kind of day. The only thing she seems to do differently is pick a different restaurant. Surely you'd get bored and just want to phone a takeaway sometimes? The stodgy kind, not nobu to go 😂
We only see what she posts and it’s not daily….sure she posted a meme joke about that recently as well. I think they also live in a small apartment over there but occasionally stay in a nice hotel as sometimes her pics the background looks a bit bland.

*or when she’s in a hotel she’s on a job?

Reactions: 2
Aren't you bored watching what she does and bitching? What do you look like? where do you eat out? what clothes do you wear?
The girl has been through enough what would you do if she killed herself?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
We only see what she posts and it’s not daily….sure she posted a meme joke about that recently as well. I think they also live in a small apartment over there but occasionally stay in a nice hotel as sometimes her pics the background looks a bit bland.

*or when she’s in a hotel she’s on a job?
Shes mentioned living at the Versace hotel a few times, which does have an apartments section to it. It struck me as odd to mention the exact building where she lives because like.. it doesn’t seem like a very safe thing to announce to the entire internet

Aren't you bored watching what she does and bitching? What do you look like? where do you eat out? what clothes do you wear?
The girl has been through enough what would you do if she killed herself?
She’s left social media and rejoined again and again after every public scandal she’s been involved in.

She’s not making money from Instagram with brand deals etc so it’s obvious just for her own fun/vanity.

It doesn’t really seem like she cares if people talk about her on here. If she did, surely she wouldn’t have a public profile alongside her finsta?

Reactions: 3
Yeh she deffo lives at the Versace or is staying there for a long time the Christmas tree and and constant bath videos give it away 1 thing I’ve always been envious about her is that she’s always living in nice places

Reactions: 1
She’s only been at the Versace for the last 2 weeks before that was various different hotels and the aPartment looking place.

Not exactly a public scandal I doubt the times are going to pick up the story god you lot are sad. Talk about people like Katie price actual nasty selfish people

She had a thread way before Paul came on here and no one is ‘after her’ or even says anything that bad Jesus Christ calm down it’s just a discussion 🙄

Let's talk about this woman
There is a thread where you can talk about her if you wish

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bayley, no matter what Tex tells you, your sex trafficker is not your boyfriend.

• Haha
Surely you don’t believe tex does that non of us actyally no if he has money or not all we no is paul aka a jealous delusional man saying he has no money I no it sounds like I’m team Bayley I am not but just think logic paul obviously made up a lot of a 💩

Reactions: 2
I doubt there’s many people who can do that kind of work sober

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.