Bayyleyisla #2 Bayley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on private again I don’t follow her does this mean this thread gets closed down again I’m confused

Reactions: 2
Oh Christ……surely it’s just another one of them “bad head” poses she does…..like the “boomerang brass” tilted head pose……praying it’s a celebration of non herpes flare up day or something and not some poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Paul said something months ago about Tex & Bayley trying for a kid.

Wouldn't like to say if Bayley's knocked-up but that two are a train wreck in real-time, so anything's possible. Bayley's got to be one of the most "in the moment" people I've ever witnessed, not due to possessing some secret to deep spiritual enlightenment, but due to a combo of being thick, damaged, fucked-up on booze & drugs, and not looking further ahead than her next footstep. If having a baby seems "kewl" today because it'll be something new to post about and she can, she'd do it with all the forethought of buying her next pair of fashion shoes. Remember her Pomeranian and how that poor little bugger disappeared when it was no longer deemed fun? A kid would be much the same, I reckon. I don't see Bayley as one for letting anything cramp her style.

Following Bayley feels much like watching the trajectory of a human cannonball. We're currently watching the "up" part, but we all know how this is going to end.

I completely agree but the only source we have got this all from is paul himself who even knows the girl does drugs and was pregnant? if I was pregnant I wouldn’t be telling my ex I just think there’s a lot of lies to the story I re read the whole thread the other night I was bored and all it is paul trying to make sure tex doesn’t like her and for her not to like tex I’ve had a toxic ex myself who made up the most crazy lies about me 😂😂

If I’ve read wrong he came on here last year saying she does drugs and all those messages 😂 I’m not sticking up for her as her life confuses me but I don’t take any notice from a jealous ex who has been in the newspaper for trying to ruin his last hunny bunnies life

It was in the "Tex Arrangement" shot. Not that it's exactly a sworn statement, Paul was obviously in the full grip of his obsession when he penned the attached.
This is the funniest thing I’ve ever read. How is Paul a lawyer he’s one of the most illiterate incoherent people I’ve come across.

Paul, is Tex’s money fake, stolen, from selling drugs or from investments? As they are four completely different sources.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a name. I thought it was just his Ig username lmaooooo

Remember when Paul used to call him Fat Tex or Tex Mex 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Little bit of Tex trivia is that he was on Eastenders as a child 😂 in fact, according to IMDb he was in a few things as a child actor.

I wonder how his career took this turn haha
This pic made me die doing a little stalk on Fb 🤣 he was cute once.
And this comment on a pic of Tex and Bayley… you know that saying a face only a mother could love 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tex looks like a cabbage patch doll that failed quality control.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.