Bayyleyisla #2 Bayley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to previous posts (Probably Paul) she was seeing Sam from Geordie shore in the hope of becoming a celeb girlfriend or something. But he wasn’t interested in anything serious by the sounds of it

I would bloody love to know who’s she’s with at all these places.
Tex. She’s tagged him in some things but it’s very tiny-I don’t think he’s the deadbeat that King of the sugar bowl made him out to be.

Reactions: 5
Tex Mex lol I think there was a pic of him in the last thread. Looks short, chubs and not cute but each to their own 😉

Reactions: 2
Some women go for there actual level. Like yeah she’s had all that work done but her before, hell even Tex could do better than her!

He just looks like a normal guy and sometimes these are the best kind. I bet he can’t believe his luck and treats her like a complete princess.

Reactions: 10
He just looks like a normal guy and sometimes these are the best kind. I bet he can’t believe his luck and treats her like a complete princess.
Was there not some tea about him bleeping some girl she is friends with. And also him and his mates having group sex with her! I would say that’s treating someone like a princess but then again he did try and lock her in a room to stop her going out one night so that’s quite fairytale like 😂

Was there not some tea about him bleeping some girl she is friends with. And also him and his mates having group sex with her! I would say that’s treating someone like a princess but then again he did try and lock her in a room to stop her going out one night so that’s quite fairytale like 😂
All came from PBW, I don’t believe a thing the guy says nor his home made text and transcripts as evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was quite interesting to begin with to find out what goes on with this whole seeking arrangement stuff and the tea on how she’s affording her lifestyle etc. But I really don’t understand what this guy is trying to achieve 🤨. He’s an apparent millionaire and at the “top of the premier league of sugar daddies” (or whatever he referred to himself as)... why doesn’t he just get a new sugar baby? He goes on like he can afford the best of the best. So do it. Leave this one alone, sounds like she’s already having a hard time anyway, and move on 🤷‍♀️ What is he actually achieving by proving her new bf is cheating. It’s literally none of his business 🤨

Reactions: 10
It was quite interesting to begin with to find out what goes on with this whole seeking arrangement stuff and the tea on how she’s affording her lifestyle etc. But I really don’t understand what this guy is trying to achieve 🤨. He’s an apparent millionaire and at the “top of the premier league of sugar daddies” (or whatever he referred to himself as)... why doesn’t he just get a new sugar baby? He goes on like he can afford the best of the best. So do it. Leave this one alone, sounds like she’s already having a hard time anyway, and move on 🤷‍♀️ What is he actually achieving by proving her new bf is cheating. It’s literally none of his business 🤨
I’m of the same opinion and really do not care. If anything it’s making me feel sorry for Bayley to be honest.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.