Bayyleyisla #2 Bayley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone else I’ve also wondered about is Rachel O’Mahony... follows a lot of that crowd and also Bayleys personal/private account. She has a clothing business but only sells evening gowns - which there isn’t really much demand for at the moment considering there’s no evening events on at the moment.
But she has an amazing designer wardrobe and appears to live in central London when she’s not taking luxury holidays
Rachel is on seeking arrangement or was on it few years back

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tex’ Insta profile pic shows a girls foot - as he literally got rid of Bayley and gone straight public with the new girl?!

• Haha
Why do we think they have split? Cause her stalker ex punter posted fake homemade texts on here?

Reactions: 3
What made me laugh so much about those texts was the overuse of poor English and spelling 😂

Is that not bayleys foot from when they were in the Maldives?
Yeh it’s the same profile pic he’s had since the first time I looked at his profile. And they are following each other again now.

What made me laugh so much about those texts was the overuse of poor English and spelling 😂

Yeh it’s the same profile pic he’s had since the first time I looked at his profile. And they are following each other again now.
Yeh he’s trying to be street innit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like they made up. Hatbox bouquets on her timeline now, assuming they are from him!

Sorry what is seeking arrangements?
D3975360-B6DE-41D7-8698-00AB631182AF.png

This is Bayleys ex arrangement....you have to spend 12hrs with him and have sex on demand for £500....Bayley is now in a relationship so he’s a free man, what you think? Fancy a night of passion with this hunk for £500?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 466858
This is Bayleys ex arrangement....you have to spend 12hrs with him and have sex on demand for £500....Bayley is now in a relationship so he’s a free man, what you think? Fancy a night of passion with this hunk for £500?
I’m in the process of moving VERY close to this man...honestly not yet sure if I will be safeguarding myself or my near teenage step daughter 😭

**Dear PWB, before you try to say that you will sue me, I genuinely don’t think you would sleep with someone underage, I’ll at least give you that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bayley was in A/D with Tex and they look like old photos to me? He looks much skinnier in the photos PBW screenshotted

Looks like they’re still together shes decorated a suite at the W palm with balloons for his birthday.

I hope Tex gave her his credit card so she could get him something really nice for his birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.