Bayyleyisla #2 Bayley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ God sized cock” is definitely Paul they posted a comment bitching about Tattle mods on Reddit he’s actually scarily obsessed with Bayley it’s terrifying if I were her I would get a restraining order against him

Reactions: 16
“ God sized cock” is definitely Paul they posted a comment bitching about Tattle mods on Reddit he’s actually scarily obsessed with Bayley it’s terrifying if I were her I would get a restraining order against him
It’s not normal....I actually think he is mentally ill and I’m so glad Bayley is in Dubai but fear for his next SA obsession...if any young girls out there think the influencer life is a dream let this be a warning to you...
“God sized cock” is into some pretty messed up stuff over there on Reddit...”forced insemination” etc which is basically rape

• Sick
Reactions: 7

u/god_sized_cock is his username and Exposing Instagram Life is one of the threads

if you go onto his username you can see all the previous stuff he has been commenting on

@ksr96

• Wow
Reactions: 4

u/god_sized_cock is his username and Exposing Instagram Life is one of the threads

if you go onto his username you can see all the previous stuff he has been commenting on

@ksr96
Thank you!! And god sized cock!!!!!!!! That’s it, somebody call the Crem because I am 💀😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Paul we tattlers do not want to see you under the bed, your like the monster my mum would try and save me from when I was little!

And I like Its_Me and their posts, she's our resident arbiter of morality (btw that's totally a 'paul' thing to say) it's obvious it's you Paul you called her out before and now again!

Lastly you are a gross human being.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9

@ksr96
I have just tried to search that username and there are no results. He must be reading on here and has changed it (if you can) or deleted his account.

False alarm I have found it through searching the page. It must not show on a search as his account is NSFW.

B77F4B14-DBB5-43D7-BE4F-AA836B54FFA0.png

How embarrassing 😂

Reactions: 3
Strange but I can’t get onto some of the threads that were on Reddit yesterday(the sick ones) keeps saying oops something went wrong...maybe someone is having a clear up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ignore ☝🏻I’ve got it working again 🤭

Last edited:
Paul we tattlers do not want to see you under the bed, your like the monster my mum would try and save me from when I was little!

And I like Its_Me and their posts, she's our resident arbiter of morality (btw that's totally a 'paul' thing to say) it's obvious it's you Paul you called her out before and now again!

Lastly you are a gross human being.
It’s always me as if I’m the only one calling him out 😂 it’s so obvious it’s him from the language and characters ... - “ “ he over uses

Does anyone have the link to the Reddit?

also @Its_Me I thought you were sitting this one out? 😉😂
It was a joke. Paul needs me here.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s always me as if I’m the only one calling him out 😂 it’s so obvious it’s him from the language and characters ... - “ “ he over uses

It was a joke. Paul needs me here.
Paul is obsessed with you girl. I’d send him an invoice, get that £££

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This thread been awfully quiet since Paul decided to stop posting here and paying Bayleys peers for tea

Reactions: 1
Not entirely sure posting photos of her new Cartier bracelets every week is keeping your income that private 😂
She seems like the type that wouldn’t hesitate to post her relationship if it was with someone “famous” (like her rumoured fling with S.G) 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Yet she has posted Tex on her stories before...
She once posted a pic of herself kissing Jake Paul too after she and Millie went to one of his parties wearing nothing but underwear - not a relationship but anything for clout 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.