Bayyleyisla #2 Bayley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A9E95A9A-9948-48E8-8569-EA371560965D.jpeg
06D31C6B-C05C-4DA2-BA9B-F0C2ABDF1F52.jpeg
3AB2BF8F-DA77-4756-A365-96FAD24F80F7.jpeg

One of my friends based in London is on SA and I’d told her about Bayley and Paul and she’s seen him lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Im surprised girls still see him after what he did to Megan Natasha and Bayley 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wonder if there’s any other girls he took to court that we don’t no about

Reactions: 1
Im surprised girls still see him after what he did to Megan Natasha and Bayley 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wonder if there’s any other girls he took to court that we don’t no about
Sadly for girls on there it’s not gonna be known unless they are clued up enough on the likes of Bayley etc.

What is the Ted thing about? Ted is short for Edward but his name is Paul? Is it a euphemism for something? 😂😂

I think he is mental in the head what 50 year old man refers to themselves as a teddy bear it’s creeping me out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was wondering about the Ted thing too, I wasn’t sure if it was something along the lines of the movie Ted and the bear being badly behaved 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.