Bayyleyisla #2 Bayley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is very sad, she looks like her mum too. It must be difficult not having a family and I do forget she’s been doing this since like 17/18 so she must have had nothing else to turn too🥲

Has she spoken about her mother before?
Nope never the only family she’s ever mentioned is her nan, if I remember right

Reactions: 4
That is very sad, she looks like her mum too. It must be difficult not having a family and I do forget she’s been doing this since like 17/18 so she must have had nothing else to turn too🥲

Nope never the only family she’s ever mentioned is her nan, if I remember right
I think she’s close to her Nan and she brought her up. Poor girl though having an addict parent is extremely difficult to deal with even when you do have someone else to care for you.

Reactions: 2
In one of the old threads there was a link to a chat forum or something that Bayley used to post on when she 16yo. There was a post from her about the time she sent a nude pic to some lad and it ended up doing the rounds at her school, and it was a pretty sad read. She was speaking about her "nana" and Mr. What-ever-his-name was, the head teacher, being in his office and getting in trouble. It was just a child's outpouring.

Of course soon after that she was selling herself at a £100 a pop, trying to cover the cost of her dentist's bill.

Not sure what to make of her? A total duck-up or a girl on a mission with Terminator-like resolve to see it through.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen that TikTok of 2 girls who claim to have 200k in their bank account because they share a sugar daddy called Paul? 👀

Reactions: 9
It’s not letting me post the link. Any suggestions?

This is the post.

I think if you share direct from the app it doesn’t work as it automatically directs you to the person who posted its account, you have to post it it in your browser and copy the link (I think) if this works

I saw this earlier today and automatically thought of this thread 🤣

• Haha

I think if you share direct from the app it doesn’t work as it automatically directs you to the person who posted its account, you have to post it it in your browser and copy the link (I think) if this works

I saw this earlier today and automatically thought of this thread 🤣
Makes sense, thanks! Anyone recognise these girls?

Well, those girls are financial savvy to the future, because by the look of them, they ain't spending any of that £200k on clothes, watches, handbags or even professional hair tinting.

I just told the pilot that I keep on retainer to put my private jet in a holding pattern so I can ruminate on the audacity of someone lying on the internet before I land on my private island.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t understand why she’s not going back to England as her Mum has died?
like I know she don’t really know her etc but does she not ned to go back and at least be there for her funeral?

Reactions: 1
I can’t understand why she’s not going back to England as her Mum has died?
like I know she don’t really know her etc but does she not ned to go back and at least be there for her funeral?
if she couldn’t be arsed to get on a flight to meet her mum who had constantly asked to see her, would there be a point going for the funeral now? she’s literally been posting outfit pics, had a blow dry and is eating out as normal lol

• Sad
Reactions: 7
A family member of mine died and their funeral wasn’t until 6 weeks afterwords I think everyone grieves in a different way. By her post she wrote it was hard seeing her mum do “those things” so it sounds like it’s very hard for her

Reactions: 5
Difficult to judge from a few insta posts but she does seem completely detached. She needs some serious therapy.

Reactions: 4
Yes very difficult to judge. When a family member of mine died I kept busy and I only posted the good parts on my socials I didn’t post me crying like I said everyone grieves differently, but we will never know she seems very secretive and will probably never mention it again

Difficult to judge from a few insta posts but she does seem completely detached. She needs some serious therapy.
Following on from that point, without knowing the full ins and outs there’s clearly a lot of childhood trauma related to her upbringing/mother. It doesn’t look like a normal situation to an outsider, obviously something happened with her when she was younger so she lived with her nan. People mourn in different ways, especially traumatised children.

I’m kinda logging off with this one I don’t like to speculate deaths

Gonna ask her for therapist recommendations on her next Q&A though 🤣

Reactions: 1
Seems like she never met her mother since she was a baby so not sure why she would go back home. She seemed close to her Nan though.

Seems like she never met her mother since she was a baby so not sure why she would go back home. She seemed close to her Nan though.
I wonder if the Nan is her mum or her dads mother.

I didn’t make the new thread before as I didn’t know what to call it since she keeps changing her name. What is her actual name? Bayley Isla?

I wonder if the Nan is her mum or her dads mother.

I didn’t make the new thread before as I didn’t know what to call it since she keeps changing her name. What is her actual name? Bayley Isla?
Bayley Ivy Jacob is her name, isla was one of the made up usernames that she had for a while. But all the other threads are called Bayley isla I think a lot of people started following her when that was her username

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.