Bayyleyisla #2 Bayley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve had a look and I can’t seem to find an Instagram page for her but I’m sure someone will share if they know it 👀 her name is Natasha Eustace - I recall her being mentioned in past threads now

Insta
@missnatashaanastasia

Twitter
@NatashaAweb

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So the girls all left and she’s still there?

We need a new thread any title suggestions or I’ll make it #3

Reactions: 1
Idk I’m kinda getting bored of these same losers. They all just do the same thing every day, nothing ever knew 😭 do we have any fresh meat with some actual tea?

Reactions: 6
So the girls all left and she’s still there?

We need a new thread any title suggestions or I’ll make it #3
Yep she’s still there on one permanent holiday…yeah make thread #3 before this one gets closed🥰

Dinner with a man with 2 phones - has Tex gone to Ibiza to meet her or is this someone new? 🤔
FA7FC764-B03A-46E4-BF6F-5ED3A932009A.jpeg
CAB2E370-36C3-4B32-A843-FA37C7A8798E.jpeg

It looks like there was at least 4 people sitting at that table. Does seem like she’s on jobs though going back and fourth Mykonos-Ibiza

I’m getting possibly double date vibes… I think if it was a job she wouldn’t be taking photos as to me that seems a bit unprofessional to do so… maybe she’s still with tex and they r having a holiday… she has turned more private on her Instagram so who ever it is she must want to keep on the low 🤷🏻‍♀️

To be fair. It looks like a charging port attached to phone and some sort of card inbetween

Reactions: 2
ED725C02-4F5B-48B7-9123-85E4755E5B53.png

Very odd that someone who seems to make it her life goal to be robotic and impersonal has put this up. Regardless it’s very sad. I think her upbringing is one of the reasons she is like this

• Sad
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1338134

Very odd that someone who seems to make it her life goal to be robotic and impersonal has put this up. Regardless it’s very sad. I think her upbringing is one of the reasons she is like this
Completely agree. I was shocked she put up a personal post and have a feeling it will get deleted. But how sad 😢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.